|This article is about a/an transformation device in Kamen Rider, the original series.|
- Maximum Speed: 500 km/h (310 mph)
- Jump Power: 50 m (40 m after alteration)
- Engine: Nuclear Engine, 250 horsepower.
- Designer: Takeshi Hongo, Kazuya Taki, and Tobei Tachibana
- Base Model: Suzuki Hustler TS250III
All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker
The Double Riders made their appearance riding their New Cyclones with V3 on his Hurricane bike through a dimensional wall, as all the other Kamen Riders marched behind them on foot, when Decade and Diend were at the mercy of the Dai-Shocker army.
All Rider Break
Kamen Rider Taisen
The SD Kamen Rider 1 rides in a modified version of his New Cyclone in the OVA, Kamen Rider SD: Strange!? Kumo Otoko, while Kamen Rider 2 rides in his New Cyclone with Riderman, who lacks his own motorcycle.
Video Game appearances
Kamen Rider: The Bike Race
Legend Rider Signal Bike
- Signal Legend 1 (シグナルレジェンド１号 Shigunaru Rejendo Ichigō): Allows Mach to activate a Kourin Signal Legend. When used in the DX Drive Driver, it gives the sound for a Tire Exchange into Showa Rider (昭和ライダー Shōwa Raidā).
- The Double Riders appear riding their New Cyclones, among the other Kamen Riders on their Rider Machines, in the animated ending sequence of Heisei Rider vs. Showa Rider: Kamen Rider Taisen feat. Super Sentai.
- Even though New Cyclone has identical models for the Double Riders, there are actually two versions of both of them with the differences involving the front cowling and the head lights: One has red near the headlights and front arrow and blue around the headlights while the other has white in their places. For their S.H. Figuarts releases, the former is released by itself while the latter is part of the Rider 1 (New) 2-Pack.