|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider Kiva.|
New Arrangement: Flying Rose (ニューアレンジ･飛翔のバラ Nyū Arenji: Hishō no Bara) is the thirty-fifth episode of Kamen Rider Kiva. It is the television debut of Kamen Rider Kiva Flight Style, the form that already debuted in the previous movie.
In 1986, as Otoya makes the finishing touches on the "ultimate violin", Yuri runs off into Jiro, who learns of Otoya's relation to Maya and sees him, only to be shut out by him. Once Otoya gives it a first play for Maya, after giving it his deepest desire to preserve all music for all time, he christens his creation "Bloody Rose".
In 2008, Wataru attempts to repair Bloody Rose while Mio asks Maya to release her from being Queen, only to be told that it is the power of the Queen that determines that and not the previous Queen. While this all occurred, as Bishop talks to Taiga about the mysterious Fangire and her relation to Kanda, Keisuke is relieved of his duties due to his injuries from his fight with the Horsefly Fangire with Kengo taking his place as Ixa's user to Nago's dismay. However, though Wataru finishes the repairs, he feels something is missing from the Bloody Rose after playing it. By then, Jiro appears to offer his advice to Wataru, revealing Otoya's deepest desires within the violin. While this occurs, in spite of Shima's warning, Kanda is murdered by Kaede who had secretly been using him and now had no more need for him. Later, while making her way to meet Taiga, Mio is captured by the Horsefly Fangire, who intends to transfer Mio's power to herself and become even more powerful. Wataru, being by Taiga's side at the time, revealing his feelings for Mio to Taiga as he offers his aid to save her. After arriving at Kanda's research facility, Wataru manages to find Mio and break her free while holding the Horsefly Fangire off for her to escape before he transforms into Kiva to take their fight outside. In the middle of their battle, Kiva is grabbed and removed from the area by a Kukulcan conjured by Taiga so he could personally execute the Horsefly Fangire for her crimes against other Fangires. Realizing Wataru was in danger when the violin responded to his pain, Tatsulot flies in to give Wataru Bloody Rose. Playing the instrument, understanding the desire hidden within it, and putting in his desire to find his very own music, Wataru turns into Kiva Emperor Form, then assuming Flight Style to destroy the Kukulcan. However, the new power causes aftershocks as Kiva's awakening has unearthed a mysterious blade within the wall of Castle Doran, and Maya feels the presence of her son, Wataru.
- Wataru Kurenai (紅 渡 Kurenai Wataru): Koji Seto (瀬戸 康史 Seto Kōji)
- Otoya Kurenai (紅 音也 Kurenai Otoya): Kouhei Takeda (武田 航平 Takeda Kōhei)
- Keisuke Nago (名護 啓介 Nago Keisuke): Keisuke Kato (加藤 慶祐 Katō Keisuke)
- Megumi Aso (麻生 恵 Asō Megumi): Nana Yanagisawa (柳沢 なな Yanagisawa Nana)
- Yuri Aso (麻生 ゆり Asō Yuri): Yu Takahashi (高橋 優 Takahashi Yū)
- Kengo Eritate (襟立 健吾 Eritate Kengo): Kouhei Kumai (熊井 幸平 Kumai Kōhei)
- Kivat-Bat the 3rd (キバットバットⅢ世 Kibattobatto Sansei, Voice): Tomokazu Sugita (杉田 智和 Sugita Tomokazu)
- Tatsulot (タツロット Tatsurotto, Voice): Akira Ishida (石田 彰 Ishida Akira)
- Jiro (次狼 Jirō): Kenji Matsuda (松田 賢二 Matsuda Kenji)
- Ramon (ラモン Ramon): Yuuki Ogoe (小越 勇輝 Ogoe Yūki)
- Riki (力 Riki): Eiji Takigawa (滝川 英治 Takigawa Eiji)
- Maya (真夜 Maya): Saki Kagami (加賀美 早紀 Kagami Saki)
- Mio Suzuki (鈴木 深央 Suzuki Mio): Yuria Haga (芳賀 優里亜 Haga Yuria)
- Bishop (ビショップ Bishoppu): Mitsu Murata (村田 充 Murata Mitsu)
- Taiga Nobori (登 太牙 Nobori Taiga): Shouma Yamamoto (山本 匠馬 Yamamoto Shōma)
- Mamoru Shima (嶋 護 Shima Mamoru): Kazuhiko Kanayama (金山 一彦 Kanayama Kazuhiko)
- Kaede (楓 Kaede): Tomomi Miyashita (宮下 ともみ Miyashita Tomomi)
- Dr. Kanda (神田博士 Kanda Hakase): Kisuke Iida (飯田 基祐 Iida Kisuke)
- Horsefly Fangire (ホースフライファンガイア Hōsufurai Fangaia, Voice): Kaori Mine (峯 香織 Mine Kaori)
Kiva: Kiva Form, Emperor Form, Flight Style
Saga: Saga Form
- Why didn't Taiga see or recognize the Kiva symbol on the side of the Machine Kivaa when he and Wataru were riding to the research lab?
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Engine Sentai Go-Onger episode 33, GP 33: Primeval Engines.
- Viewership: 5.5%
- First time Wataru plays a violin while in Rider Form.
Blu-ray Box 3 comes with 16 episodes.