|This article is about a/an monster in Kamen Rider Zero-One.|
The Neohi Magia (ネオヒマギア Neohi Magia) is a Magia with several identities.
to be added
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Height: 197.9 cm
- Weight: 127.7 kg
This Humagear transforms into the Neohi Magia (ネオヒマギア Neohi Magia) by using the Neohi Magia Zetsumerisekey in the Zetsumeriser.
- Maratacle (マーラタクル Māratakuru): The tentacles extending from the Neohi Magia's head. They have sharp tips for attacking foes and can quickly regenerate after being severed.
- Humagear Hacking: Using a method similar to transforming into a Magia, the Neohi Magia can corrupt other Humagear and transform them into Trilobite Magia by piercing them with tendrils.
- Smokescreen: The Neohi Magia is able to produce an electrified black smoke to obstruct its foes' vision and escape.
- Lightning Discharge: The Neohi Magia can generate yellow electricity from the Maratacles.
Behind the Scenes
The Neohi Magia's name is derived from Neohibolites, an extinct genus of cephalopods.
Neohi Magia was designed by Takato Yamashita (山下 貴斗 Yamashita Takato).
- Kamen Rider Zero-One
- Kamen Rider Saber Prologue (Archive footage)
- Kamen Rider Den-O: Pretty Den-O Appears! (Image)