|This article is about a/an monster in Kamen Rider Build.|
An unidentified man was experimented on and turned into the Needle Smash.
The Needle Smash was seen on security footage in an unknown context. It later encountered and attacked Sawa Takigawa, an investigating journalist, but was interrupted by Kamen Rider Build and quickly defeated by Rabbit Vortech Break. The Smash essence was absorbed into a blank Full Bottle, leaving the man behind. The Bottle was later purified into the Harinezumi Full Bottle.
- Height: 205 cm
- Weight: 110.3 kg
- A multitude of needles can stretch out from his back.
- He can use his extended sharpened nails for combat to stab or slash his prey/enemies.
This Smash Bottle contains the essence of the Needle Smash. Later it purified into Harinezumi Fullbottle.
Behind the Scenes
This unidentified man is played by Kazuya Okada (岡田 和也 Okada Kazuya), who is also the suit actor of Blood Stalk/Kamen Rider Evol in the series. As Needle Smash, his suit actor is Hajime Kanzaki (神前 元 Hajime).
Needle Smash was designed by Tamotsu Shinohara (篠原 保 Shinohara Tamotsu).
- Kamen Rider Build
- Episode 1: That One with the Best Match
- Episode 2: The Innocent Runaway (flashback; archive footage only)
- Episode 6: Moonsault of Anger (flashback; archive footage only)
- Episode 9: The Trap of Project Build (flashback; archive footage only)
- Episode 16: The Weaponry Hero (flashback; archive footage only)