|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Blade.|
Natsumi Miwa (三輪 夏美) was Kamen Rider Larc (仮面ライダーラルク Kamen Raidā Raruku, Masked Rider Larc),a Rider who appeared exclusively in Kamen Rider Blade: Missing Ace as a member of BOARD,she made her first appearance as one of the 3 three main protagonists in the special Kamen Rider Blade: New Generation.
- 1 History
- 2 Appearances in other media
- 3 Video Game appearances
- 4 Other Game appearances
- 5 Personality
- 6 Fighting Style
- 7 Kamen Rider Larc
- 8 Equipment
- 9 Relationship
- 10 Behind the scenes
- 11 Notes
- 12 Appearances
- 13 References
- 14 See also
During an office job, Natsumi Miwa is refused a promotion by her boss and resigns. Later, while out walking, Natsumi is attacked by the Peacock Undead. Meanwhile, a mysterious figure watches the assault and starts to approach her.
Later Shin Magaki bumps into a fleeing Natsumi, and both start running from the Undead. Natsumi and Shin continue running from the Undead.
Natsumi finds a steel pipe and tries to get Shin to cover her escape claiming that men are supposed to protect women. This fails and the Undead continues chasing them until an explosion destroys it. The mysterious figure approaches them, no longer hiding and throws them both Change Kerberos Rouse Cards. He then returns back to human form.
Junichi offers them both to be Kamen Riders. He also explains that the incident with the Undead ended once, but the power of the Kamen Riders is needed again. Natsumi and Shin refuse and give back the cards. Junichi says to himself that they will return, and that it is their fate is to become Riders. Behind Junichi is Kazuma Kenzaki, who becomes a garbageman. Natsumi and Shin walk away, with images of their Rider forms being shown.
In the movie, she is the replacement of Kamen Rider Chalice for the team's long range fighter,she is armed with the L'arc Rouzer, a crossbow. Her weapon is based on the Garren Rouser and the Chalice Arrow. Her primary finisher is Ray Bullet, a supercharged energy arrow. Upon Kenzaki and Mutsuki regaining their respective belts as Blade and Leangle, Miwa and Magaki have grown jealous against them. Attempting to gain more power, obtains the King Category Club card from the dying Shin Magaki, and later she steals the remaining King Category cards from Junichi, until she was killed by the Albino Joker, who is actually Junichi Shimura in shadow, leaving the Four card in her hand.
After his death. Kotaro reveals to everyone that Junichi himself is the Albino Joker as both of his victims Natsumi and Shin hold the cards 4 and Jack (both of which are a pun of his name (i.e. "Jack" and "Shi")).
Type HIGH SPEED! The True Power! Type High Speed is Born!
Kamen Rider Rider Larc make a appearance with other Riders and kaijin monsters,when Shinnosuke and Kiriko discover the knock-off versions of the Televi-Kun ,an abandoned warehouse after they meet Roidmude 027
Appearances in other media
Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders Super Spin-off
Petition! Kamen Rider Tackle!!
When Natsumi comments on the absence of female Riders, to which Daiki rebutts that there have been female Riders before,Kamen Rider Larc is cited as an example of a female Rider by Daiki Kaito,Natsumi replies with more insatisfaction at the short precedent of female Riders, upon which Kamen Rider Stronger bursts into the room with a picture of Electronic Wave Humanoid Tackle in his hands.
Video Game appearances
Kamen Rider Battle Ganbaride
Kamen Rider Larc appears as a playable character in this video game.
Kamen Rider Riderbout
Kamen Rider Larc appears as a playable character with the other Heisei and Showa kamen Riders in Kamen Rider Riderbout.
Kamen Rider Battle Rush
Kamen Rider Larc appears as a playable and support character in the video game Kamen Rider Battle Rush using Ray Bullet.
Kamen Rider Buttobasoul
Kamen Rider Larc is a playable character in Kamen Rider Buttobasoul,alongside Showa ,Heisei and Reiwa Kamen Riders.
Other Game appearances
Masked Rider Expansion
Kamen Rider Larc appears as a playable character in this trading card game with other Kamen Rider Kamen Rider Heisei-Era , Showa-Era,super sentai,Metal Heroes and other Heroes.
Her fighting style as seen in the movie is balanced in melee fights and and in kicks against her opponent.
Kamen Rider Larc
- "Open Up!"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Punching Power: 270 AP (2.7 t.)
- Kicking Power: 450 AP (4.5 t.)
- Maximum Jump Height: 30 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 5.5 sec.
- Ray Bullet: 3100 AP (31 t.)
Miwa transforms into Larc using a copy of the Change Kerberos Rouse Card in conjunction with the Larc Buckle, which utilizes the Leangle Buckle's Open Up system. She is equipped with the Larc Rouzer. By scanning the Mighty Ray Rouse Card in the Larc Rouzer, Larc can perform the Ray Bullet finishing attack.
- Larc Buckle: Transformation belt
- Rouse Cards: Allow Larc to perform special attacks
- Rouse Bank: Cards holder
- Larc Rouzer: Larc's personal weapon
- Ace Riders:
- BOARD Riders:
- Kazuma Kenzaki:In the movie she, like the other Ace Riders, treat Kazuma as a hobbyist, underestimating him, when she found out that he is or, I consider him to be a not at all trustworthy guy, besides I call him a thing of the past and that his time was already over, the moment Blade and Leangle regained their powers, she felt a little jealousy to see what those Kamen riders were capable of, they wanted more power to overcome it, however this rivality end when ,she is killed by Albino Joker.
- Sakuya Tachibana:
- Mutsuki Kamijo:
Behind the scenes
Natsumi Miwa is portrayed by Yoko Mitsuya (三津谷 葉子 Mitsuya Yoko) ,she later portrayed a similar character Haruka Miwa in Kamen Rider Decade As Kamen Rider Larc, her Suit Actor was Yuuki Ono (小野 友紀 Ono Yuuki).
- Part of the name Natsumi is derived from the word for summer, whereas part of the name Haruka name of your A.R counterpart is derived from the word for spring.
- Natsumi is the second official female Rider in the Kamen Rider Franchise.
- Larc suffered the same fate as her Female Rider predecessors and died (Tackle & Femme, although Tackle's status as rider is debatable).
- Larc's color scheme and use of a long-range weapon make her analogous to Garren, whereas Lance is analogous to Leangle and Glaive is analogous to Blade.
- Sometimes, Natsumi's Rider alias is spelled as Lark (due to the kana used) or L'arc (due to her name coming from a French term).
- "L'Arc" is French for "the bow".
- Ace Riders is the first movie trio Riders in the Heisei Era, followed by Kabutech Riders from Kamen Rider Kabuto. This is subsequently followed by the Dark Necrom riders from Kamen Rider Ghost and Quartzer from Kamen Rider Zi-O.
- Kamen Rider Double in the (rigth side) and Kamen Rider OOO , the Gaia Memories and Core medals that both uses are the same color to the three Ace Riders.
- Double (right side) uses the Gaia memories Cyclone Heat and Luna.
- OOO in his Tatoba Combo uses the medals Taka, Tora and Batta.
- Kamen Rider Blade
- Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders Super Spin-off
- Petition! Kamen Rider Tackle!! (only Image)
- Type HIGH SPEED! The True Power! Type High Speed is Born! (only Image)
- Shogakukan. (2005). Masked Rider Blade: Complete Works. p. 102-103. ISBN 978-4091051035.