|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Fourze and Kamen Rider OOO.|
- "Space is here!!!!"
- ―Nadeshiko's pre-fight catchphrase[src]
A SOLU organism who copied the appearance and name of the real Nadeshiko Misaki (美咲 撫子 Misaki Nadeshiko) is Kamen Rider Nadeshiko (仮面ライダーなでしこ Kamen Raidā Nadeshiko), who is one of three movie-exclusive Riders that was introduced in Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Mega Max.
- 1 History
- 2 Appearances in other media
- 3 Video Game Appearances
- 4 Abilities
- 5 Kamen Rider Nadeshiko
- 6 Equipment
- 7 Wizard Ring
- 8 Behind the scenes
- 9 Notes
- 10 Appearances
- 11 References
- 12 See Also
Movie War Mega Max
She is a mysterious girl that fell from the sky and fell into Gentaro's arms and heart during Amanogawa High School's culture festival. She is rather quiet and observant, usually only repeating only what others say. Nadeshiko had grown close and fond of Gentaro during all the time they spent together. When Zodiarts attacked and Gentaro became Kamen Rider Fourze, Nadeshiko assumed her own Rider form, which shocked Gentaro.
In a fight with the Horoscopes Virgo Zodiarts, the two Riders drove her off with a combination attack. However, it is later revealed that Nadeshiko is not human, she is actually the human form of a substance known as SOLU that copied the appearance of the real Nadeshiko Misaki, and had demonstrated this by taking off her helmet to show she can withstand the vacuum of space. She also created the Mega Burgermeal after looking at the original one, who was cautiously looking at her.
The Rider Club made Nadeshiko turn back into SOLU and handed her to Foundation X without realizing that they were looking for her. Nadeshiko escapes thanks to Gentaro, who knows that Nadeshiko isn't human, but would like to pursue a relationship. However, Foundation X was not leaving without the SOLU, and attacked Nadeshiko and Gentaro, both of which transform into their Rider forms. In the chaos, Nadeshiko gets captured and is turned back into plain SOLU by Lem Kannagi. She is turned into the SOLU Switch for Kannagi to become the Super GingaOh.
In her final moments as a corporeal being, however, she creates the Rocket Super-1 Switch for Gentaro, which allowed him to use Rocketstates to finish off the Dragon Mutamit.
During the fight with the Super GingaOh in Earth's orbit on the Exodus, Nadeshiko's feelings for Gentaro allowed him and Kamen Rider OOO to defeat the Super GingaOh by keeping the monster from damaging Fourze when he made the fatal mistake of using an attack fueled by the SOLU Switch, and actually increased Gentaro's power.
At the end, she and Gentaro have one final moment together in Gentaro's mind, before she leaves as a sentient energy being with no physical form. At a train station, Gentaro sees the real Nadeshiko but she doesn't notice him but was cheered up by the Kamen Rider Club.
Kamen Rider Fourze: Final Stage
Kamen Rider Nadeshiko appears to help Gentaro against General Jark, Apollogeist and General Shadow, she easily defeated Apollogeist, with her Rider Nadeshiko Kick. She and Gentaro use their finisher to defeat General Shadow. Later, Nadeshiko and Gentaro had a conversation, where she gives him a motivational message, giving the Rocketstates.
Movie War Ultimatum
5 years after Fourze's main events finished, Nadeshiko returns to Earth when Yuki was nearly killed from her spaceship's destruction and aids Gentaro and Wizard, as well as the Riders before them, in Movie War Ultimatum. Nadeshiko was riding Accel in his Bike Form in Movie War Ultimatum. After the battle with the Akumaizer, she returns to space as XVII brought her along.
Appearances in other media
Super Hero Taisen Otsu
Super Hero Worries 5 ~G3's Story~
Kamen Rider Nadeshiko appears to buy a bamboo seller in the mobile store of the Shocker Leader for 1000 yens. But in reality, the Shocker Leader made a scam when she buys the bamboo, where she learns that the price is actually 58.000 tens. Nadeshiko rejects the sale but still falls into the trap when the Shocker Leader explained to her that it is not a scam and finally tells her that her apron does not fit her.
Video Game Appearances
All Kamen Rider: Rider Revolution
Nadeshiko is an unlockable playable character in the game, making her debut in this third entry of the Rider Generation handheld game series in All Kamen Rider: Rider Revolution.
Kamen Rider Battle Ganbaride
Kamen Rider Nadeshiko appears as a playable character in this video game.
Super Hero Generations
Kamen Rider Nadeshiko is a playable character with others Kamen Riders of Neo-Heisei era in the Video game.
Kamen Rider Riderbout
Kamen Rider Nadeshiko appears as a playable character with the other Heisei and Showa kamen Riders in Kamen Rider Riderbout.
Kamen Rider Break Joker
Kamen Rider Nadeshiko appears as a playable character with other Riders and monsters in Kamen Rider Break Joker.
Kamen Rider Batton-Line
Kamen Rider Nadeshiko appears as a playable character in Kamen Rider Batton-Line among other Riders in the game.
Kamen Rider Nadeshiko appears with other Kamen Riders and Monters of Heisei and Showa Era in Battle Spirits.
Kamen Rider Megaton Smash
Kamen Rider Nadeshiko appears as a unlocked character in Kamen Rider Megaton Smash among the other Kamen Rider in the Game, In addition, you can obtain "★ 4 Kamen Rider Nadeshiko" (Special Move "Nadeshiko Rocket Punch" version) by accumulating points that won against "Bee Woman".
Kamen Rider Battle Rush
Kamen Rider Nadeshiko appears as a playable and support character in the video game Kamen Rider Battle Rush using Nadeshiko Rocket Kick.
Kamen Rider Buttobasoul
Kamen Rider Nadeshiko is a playable character in Kamen Rider Buttobasoul.
- Skilled Martial Artist:
Kamen Rider Nadeshiko
- Rider Stats
- Punching Power:
- Kicking Power:
- Maximum Jump Height:
- Maximum Running Speed:
As a living mass of SOLU, Nadeshiko can copy the appearance and functions of things and sometimes improve them. Seeing Gentaro become Fourze, Nadeshiko became Kamen Rider Nadeshiko in order to fight with him. Her Rider Kick is called the Nadeshiko Rocket Kick (なでしこロケットキック Nadeshiko Roketto Kikku), which is a heel kick propelled by the Rocket Switch. She can also perform the Double Rider Rocket Punch (ダブルライダーロケットパンチ Daburu Raidā Roketto Panchi) with Fourze .
- Nadeshiko Driver - Transformation belt
- Astroswitches - Nadeshiko's small devices that allow him access to perform attacks when activated in the Driver
- Rocket Module - Personal weapon
- Accel Bike Form - Kamen Rider Accel Motorcycle form
This Rider Ring which bears the likeness of Kamen Rider Nadeshiko is exclusive to Kamen Rider Wizard's Wizard Ring toyline. When used by a Wizardriver wearer, it would be able to summon Kamen Rider Nadeshiko.
Behind the scenes
Nadeshiko Misaki was portrayed by Erina Mano (真野 恵里菜 Mano Erina) of Hello! Project. As Kamen Rider Nadeshiko, her suit actor in Movie War Mega Max was Sanae Hitomi (人見 早苗 Hitomi Sanae), while her suit actor in Movie War Ultimatum was Fusayo Fujita (藤田 房代 Fujita Fusayo).
- Nadeshiko is the fifth official female Rider .
- And the first female Rider in Heise Era Phase 2.
- Nadeshiko is named after Yuriko Misaki, only her last name uses different kanji.
- Not only is she the first school girl Kamen Rider, she's the first female Kamen Rider in existence to keep her actual name as her Rider Alias, her name being Nadeshiko Misaki (the first male Rider to do this being Shin Kazamatsuri). Nadeshiko comes from "Yamato Nadeshiko", a phrase used to refer to the Japanese perception of an ideal woman.
- This is subsequently followed by Tsukuyomi/Kamen Rider Tsukuyomi, Geiz Myokoin/Kamen Rider Geiz, and Woz/Kamen Rider Woz in Kamen Rider Zi-O that also keep their actual name as their Rider Alias.
- Also, "Nadeshiko" literally means "Dianthus".
- It is possible, that the "Nadeshiko" name taken from Nadeshiko League Division 1, where Homare Sawa club now, INAC Kobe Leonessa also participated.
- Kamen Rider Kamuro, from Kamen Rider Gaim: Great Soccer Battle! Golden Fruits Cup!, has a similar color scheme to Kamen Rider Nadeshiko
- Nadeshiko's Rider Kick is based on the heel kick used by Homare Sawa during the FIFA Women's World Cup.
- Nadeshiko is the first female Rider ever to destroy a monster with a Rider Kick.
- Nadeshiko is technically the first extraterrestrial-born Kamen Rider.
- She is also the first Rider in franchise history whose alias is written in the hiragana format, instead of the more commonly used katakana or the less used kanji formats.
- Her identity card lists her date of birth as April 11th, 1994, which the date is same as Erina Mano, however, the year is three years apart.
- It is unknown how the SOLU copied the original Nadeshiko's appearance and ended up falling from the sky.
- Nadeshiko Misaki ~ The original Nadeshiko
|Kamen Rider Fourze|
|Gentaro Kisaragi - Ryusei Sakuta - Nadeshiko Misaki - Kamen Rider Ikaros - Boot|
|Fourze Driver - Meteor Driver- Nadeshiko Driver - Astroswitches - Astroswitch Case - Billy the Rod - Hee-Hackgun - NS-MagPhone - Meteor Galaxy - Barizun Sword - Meteor Storm Shaft - Machine Massigler - Machine Meteorstar - Powerdizer|
|Kamen Rider Club|
|Yuki Jojima - Kengo Utahoshi - Miu Kazashiro - Shun Daimonji - Tomoko Nozama - JK - Chuta Ohsugi - Ran Kuroki - Haru Kusao|
|5 Years After|
|Saburo Kazeta - Rumi Komaki - Daita Kondou - Chikao Nezu - Miyoko Ohki|
|Inazuman - XVII - Skydain - Groundain - Black Knight - Inga Blink|
|The Horoscopes: Sagittarius - Virgo - Leo - Libra - Scorpio - Cancer - Aries - Capricorn - Aquarius - Taurus - Gemini - Pisces|
|Stardust Ninja Dustards|
|Lem Kannagi - Katal - Solaris - Chancellor Kiima - Suddendath Beta|
|Xatan - Eel - Gahra|
|View • Edit|