|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Decade.|
Mutsuki Kuroba (黒羽 ムツキ Kuroba Mutsuki) is Mutsuki Kamijo's incarnation from Kamen Rider Decade.
Fictional character biography
He is an employee of BOARD, originally Rank King but recently promoted to an Ace who has the ability to transform into Kamen Rider Leangle with the sealed Spider Undead. After he is promoted to Ace and Kazuma is demoted, he starts treating him badly while developing a superiority complex. Mutsuki is the last Rider to lose his Rider System along with Hishigata, learning of Chalice's true identity as he and Hishigata have their life energy used by Hajime to create the Joker card.
World of the Rider War
Leangle later appears in the World of the Rider War, fighting with his fellow Kamen Riders from the World of Blade against the Riders from the World of Kiva, though it is unclear whether Kuroba survived the incident in his world or if a new Leangle was chosen. This Leangle was killed by a combined attack from the Thorn Fangire and Wataru, grief-stricken over the death of Rising IXA. Though not seen again, Leangle was presumably restored along with Kazuma and all the other Kamen Riders in the Rider War after Decade was killed by Natsumi as Kamen Rider Kiva-la.
Kamen Rider Leangle
- "Open Up!"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Height: 205cm
- Weight: 111kg
- Punching Power: 3.0t, 300AP
- Kicking Power: 4.9t, 490AP
- Maximum Jump Height: 30m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100m/5s
Ace Form (エースフォオム Esu Foomu) is the default form of Kamen Rider Leangle assumed by using the Leangle Buckle and Change Spider Rouze Card. The transformation fuses the user with the DNA of the Spider Undead. Leangle's Ace form has higher ability parameters than Blade and Garren, allowing him to compensate for the fact that he cannot assume other forms like them.
- Leangle Buckle: Leangle's transformation device
- Rouze Cards: Allow Leangle to perform special attacks
- Leangle Rouzer: Leangle's personal weapon
- Green Clover: Leangle's Rider Machine
Behind the scenes
- Mutsuki's surname contains a pun to his Kamen Rider identity: if one was to elongate the "roba" kana, it would make the name "Kurōbā" (クローバー), the Japanese spelling of the word "Clover"