|This article is about a/an monster in Kamen Rider Kabuto.|
The Musca Worm (ミュスカワーム Myusuka Wāmu) is a Worm appearing in Kamen Rider Kabuto. She was able to fly and spew acid from her mouth. She was destroyed by Kabuto's Rider Kick.
Super Hero Taisen
She revived in Super Hero Taisen as a member of Dai-Shocker. She is seen fighting OhYellow, Clover King of JAKQ, and BoukenBlue.
Kamen Rider Wizard
A Musca Worm was one of Amadum's monsters in the world within the Magic Stone. It appears joining Culex Worm and Cammarus Worm in their fight against Faiz Axel and Kabuto, engaging in a super-speed battle across the city which ends right next to Double and Fourze's battle with Masquerade Dopants and Stardust Ninja Dustards. Musca Worm is destroyed by Faiz's Axel Crimson Smash Rider Kick.
- Height: 218
- Weight: 121
Powers and Abilities:
- Human Duplication: Like all Worms, they can take the form of any human they see, duplicating their memories as well.
- Clock Up: Like all molted Worms, they can trigger Clock Up, gaining the ability to move at incredible speeds while still observing the world around them at normal speed.
- Musca Worm is good at attacking freely in the air with its wings on its back.
- he is able to dissolve the opponent with corrosive poisonous bubbles that come out of the oral cavity.
Behind the scenes
Musca Worm as Yukari is portrayed by Erena (英玲奈 Erena) ,who previously portrayed Miho Kirishima's Older Sister in Kamen Rider Ryuki: Episode Final ,later Sanae Rouyama in Engine Sentai Go-Onger and Yumi Sakura in Kamen Rider OOO.
- Kamen Rider Kabuto
- Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen
- Kamen Rider Wizard
- Episode 52: The Kamen Rider Rings
- Musca Worm's suit is retooled and modified for Uca Worm in later episodes.
- In the World of Negatives of Kamen Rider Decade, there is a scene that is a reference to the party in episode 11 When the girls at the party turned into a blue flying monster.