|This article is about a/an monster turned ally in Kamen Rider Zero-One.|
Morifude G-Pen (森筆ジーペン Morifude Jīpen, lit. Forest-Brush G-Pen) is a Cartoonist-Type Humagear that was hacked by Jin and given a Zetsumerisekey to transform into the Vicarya Magia (ビカリアマギア Bikaria Magia).
Although his face was unseen during the aftermath of the mock wedding ceremony, he was seen scanning his Humagear Body Seal barcode with his own Progrisekey to help Izu Transfer his Data to Progrise Hopper Blade.
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Height: 228.6 cm
- Weight: 162.0 kg
G-Pen transforms into the Vicarya Magia (ビカリアマギア Vicaryamagia) by using the Vicarya Magia Zetsumerisekey in the Zetsumeriser.
- Dris Nailer (ドリスネイラー Dorisuneirā): The durable drills covering the Vicarya Magia's head and both arms.
- Humagear Hacking: Using a method similar to transforming into a Magia, the Vicarya Magia can corrupt other Humagear and transform them into Trilobite Magia by piercing them with tendrils.
- Tunneling: Using its Dris Nailers, the Vicarya Magia can burrow underground through solid matter.
Behind the Scenes
- to be added
The Vicarya Magia is named after Vicarya, an extinct genus of prehistoric snails that lived during the Paleogene and Neogene Periods.
- G-Pen's name is derived from the "G pen", a type of nib commonly used by manga artists, referencing that he is a Manga Assistant-Type Humagear.
- For unknown reasons, the label of the Morifude G-Pen Progrisekey in episode 31 is different from the one that appears in episode 24. It reads "Morifude G-Pen instead of simply "G-Pen".
- Kamen Rider Zero-One