|This article is about a/an Rider in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
- ―Momo-Rider's roll call[src]
Chou Super Hero Taisen
As one of five Goriders, Momo-Rider was an extra character unique to the Game World and the reward of the Chou Super Hero Taisen tournament. Ultimately, among 16 competing teams, the tournament was won by Team Ex-Aid who became the Goriders with the form of Momo-Rider being accessed by the Game World's Momotaros/Kamen Rider Den-O Sword Form. By performing the Rider Hurricane together, Ex-Aid's Goriders were able to destroy the Andor Genesis mothership by striking the ball to its core. Their objective achieved, the Game World teammates returned to their card forms and left as Emu Hojo's Aka-Rider transformation was retracted.
Return of Gorider
The Gorider cards were evidently retained by Emu, who would give them to a group of five Kamen Riders whom had been assembled by Kuroto Dan as part of his sinister plot to revive. With the form of Momo-Rider being granted to Kamen Rider Marika, Yoko Minato, this new team of Goriders used the Gorider Bazooka to defeat Kamen Rider Genm.
Powers and Abilities
- to be added
Behind the Scenes
- Momo-Rider was voiced by Toshihiko Seki (関 俊彦 Seki Toshihiko) in Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Chou Super Hero Taisen and Minami Tsukui (佃井 皆美 Tsukui Minami) in Kamen Sentai Gorider.
- Of Momo-Rider's 16 candidates, 6 were Riders and 10 were Rangers.
- Though the hero who won the title of Momo-Rider in Chou Super Hero Taisen was Kamen Rider Den-O from Team Ex-Aid, Kamen Rider Marika from Team Woman would become Momo-Rider as well, though in a separate occasion and not as a representative of her team.
- Fittingly, both Den-O Sword Form and Marika bear the Peach (桃 Momo) motif.