|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Ryuki.|
Tezuka was friends with Ren and had once loved Eri Aikawa, Ren's girlfriend. Though he became a Rider to help Aikawa, he still felt that the war between the Riders should be stopped. During the special, Raia was killed by Kamen Rider Verde and expelled from the Rider War.
Kamen Rider Raia
- Punching Power: 10 t.[note 1]
- Kicking Power: 15 t.[note 2]
- Maximum Jump Height: 40 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 5 sec.
Tezuka can transform into Kamen Rider Raia using his Advent Deck and V-Buckle upon forming a contract with Evildiver. His Visor, the Evil Visor (エビルバイザー Ebiru Baizā), is small shield mounted on his left arm. Raia's punching power, kicking power, and jump height are identical to Knight's, but he is slightly slower.
Through the use of the Swing Vent Advent Card, Raia can arm himself with the Evil Whip (エビルウィップ Ebiru Wippu), a whip derived from Evildiver's tail. Raia can also use the Copy Vent to summon a copy of his opponent's weapon
By using his Final Vent, Raia can execute his finisher, the Hide Venom (ハイドベノン Haido Benon), in which he rides on Evildiver's back and rams into the enemy.
Appearances: Kamen Rider Ryuki Special: 13 Riders
- Main article: EvilDiver
- Advent Deck - Transformation device and Advent Card holder
- V-Buckle - Transformation belt
- Advent Cards - Trinkets that enable a Rider to summon Contract Monsters, access equipment, and use special abilities
- Evil Visor - Raia's Visor and personal weapon that enables him to use Advent Cards
- Evil Visor-Zwei - Upgraded version of the Evil Visor used by Raia Survive
- Evil Whip - Kamen Rider Raia personal weapon
Behind the scenes
Miyuki Tezuka is portrayed by Hassei Takano (高野 八誠 Takano Hassei).
To be added.
- ↑ 200 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 300 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 2000 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 5000 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 4000 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.