|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider Fourze.|
The Pyxis Zodiarts decides the only way to get revenge is to use his power to kill all the girls who rejected him, including Miu, by driving a bus with them all inside off of a bridge. Meanwhile, Kengo is still trapped in the rabbit Hatch.
After Kamen Rider Fourze assumes Firestates to extinguish the locker fire, the Pyxis Zodiarts discourages any retaliation from Kamen Rider Fourze as he reverts back to Makise and tells Yuki that he never wants to see her again, while mentioning that there are other stars he loves to see as he walks off. After an attempt to use the Powerdizer's Tower Mode to reach the Moon, Kamen Rider Fourze receives a call from a furious Kengo as he snaps and tears down the Kamen Rider Club banner out of fear of dying alone in the Rabbit Hatch.
As Tomoko leaves the group on a hunch, JK contacts the gang about his finding at the astronomy club. As Gentaro and Shun meet up with JK, Yuki attempts to ask Mr. Gamou to use his resources to send her to the Moon. Luckily, Miu manages to spirit her away to keep their involvement a secret. While scolding the girl, Miu realizes that Yuki has been acting out of guilt. At the astronomy club, Gentaro learns that Makise is targeting the school's cutest girls, who have all rejected him, and intends to kill them all off by sending a bus with them all in it over an incomplete bridge.
Before they can go to stop him, they are intercepted by the Scorpion Zodiarts who overpowers Kamen Rider Fourze before he turns the tables with Firestates as the Zodiarts is forced to escape for its life. Soon after, upon learning from Yuki that Miu is among Makise's captives, Kamen Rider Fourze arrives to save them as Makise uses his Zodiarts Switch in its Last One state. Kengo is contacted by Yuki as she tells him that Gentaro and the Kamen Rider Club members are concerned for him while they continue to fight in his absence.
Watching the footage of Miu and Shun stopping the bus, Kengo realizes that fighting the Zodiarts is no longer just his mission as he contacts Kamen Rider Fourze. On Kengo's advice, Kamen Rider Fourze uses the Stealth Switch in Elekstates to counter the Pyxis Zodiarts abilities before destroying the Zodiarts and restoring Makise to his body as he runs away from the girls.
Elsewhere, Tomoko discovers that the locker that was destroyed was a fake and that the real gateway was in Mr. Ohsugi's possession the whole time upon discovering the original lie he was told made him keep it due to his love for Sonoda. With this knowledge, Kamen Rider Fourze and the others find Kengo on the Moon's surface as he plants the Kamen Rider Club flag on the Moon, with Kengo finally accepting both the club and Gentaro's friendship.
- Switches Used:
- States Used:
- Basestates, Elekstates, Firestates
- Gentaro Kisaragi (如月 弦太朗 Kisaragi Gentarō): Sota Fukushi (福士 蒼汰 Fukushi Sōta)
- Kengo Utahoshi (歌星 賢吾 Utahoshi Kengo): Ryuki Takahashi (高橋 龍輝 Takahashi Ryūki)
- Yuki Jojima (城島 ユウキ Jōjima Yūki): Fumika Shimizu (清水 富美加 Shimizu Fumika)
- Miu Kazashiro (風城 美羽 Kazashiro Miu): Rikako Sakata (坂田 梨香子 Sakata Rikako)
- Shun Daimonji (大文字 隼 Daimonji Shun): Justin Tomimori (冨森 ジャスティン Tomimori Jasutin)
- Tomoko Nozama (野座間 友子 Nozama Tomoko): Shiho (志保)
- JK (ＪＫ（ジェイク） Jeiku): Shion Tsuchiya (土屋 シオン Tsuchiya Shion)
- Sarina Sonoda (園田 紗里奈 Sonoda Sarina): Yuka Konan (虎南 有香 Konan Yuka)
- Chuta Ohsugi (大杉 忠太 Ōsugi Chūta): Takushi Tanaka (田中 卓志 Tanaka Takushi)
- Mitsuaki Gamou (我望 光明 Gamō Mitsuaki): Shingo Tsurumi (鶴見 辰吾 Tsurumi Shingo)
- Scorpion Zodiarts (スコーピオン・ゾディアーツ Sukōpion Zodiātsu, Voice): Eiji Takemoto (竹本 英史 Takemoto Eiji)
- Narration (ナレーション Narēshon): Nobuyuki Hiyama (檜山 修之 Hiyama Nobuyuki)
- Hiroki Makise (牧瀬 弘樹 Makise Hiroki): Takafumi Shinohara (篠原 孝文 Shinohara Takafumi)
- Reiko Hirota (広田 玲子 Hirota Reiko): Yurika Tachibana (橘 ゆりか Tachibana Yurika)
- Student: Yui Natsuki (那月 結衣 Natsuki Yui)
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger episode 40, Ep. 40: The Future is the Past.
- Viewership: 5.5%
- This episode reveals Mitsuaki Gamou's full name, who originally only credited as The Red-Eyed Man (赤い目の男 Akai Me no Otoko).
- First time for Fourze using the Stealth Module.
- Kengo finally joins the Kamen Rider Club.