|This article is about a/an monster in Kamen Rider Wizard.|
Minotauros (ミノタウロス Minotaurosu) was a Phantom born from within Toriizaka Station detective Amino (網野) when he gave in to despair, ripping his host to pieces from the inside and assuming his identity.
Kamen Rider Wizard
Phoenix and Medusa send him to create a new Phantom using Rinko Daimon. However, while drawing her into an ambush, he is interrupted in his Phantom form by Haruto, who shoots off the end of one of his horns, making his human disguise wear a head bandage when he reappears. Later revealing his identity and intent, he destroys Rinko's locket, her source of continued hope, to ensure her Inner Phantom's birth. However, Minotauros is destroyed by Kamen Rider Wizard's Strike Wizard Rider Kick, after which the Kamen Rider enters Rinko's Underworld to undo the damage.
A version of Minotauros was evidently consumed by the cannibalistic Phantom, Ogre, who channeled his power while fighting Kamen Rider Wizard, using Minotauros' power of creating fireballs to bombard Wizard Flame Dragon and knock him out of his transformation.
Kamen Rider Gaim: Sengoku Battle Royale
A revived Minotauros was one of the various past monsters part of the army of Bujin Gaim in the Sengoku Period world of the Bujin Riders. He is destroyed along with Hydra, Bogy, and Argus by Armored Rider Zangetsu Fourze Arms' Rider Rocket Punch.
to be added
Powers and Abilities
Minotauros is armed with the Bull Axe (ブルアックス Buru Akkusu) and is capable of producing small fire balls in his hands.
- Gate: Detective Amino (網野)
- Destroyed by: Kamen Rider Wizard Flame Style's Strike Wizard
- Mythological Basis: Minotaur
Behind the Scenes
- Minotauros was designed by Hiroshi Maruyama, who designed all of the Phantoms in Kamen Rider Wizard.
- Kamen Rider Wizard
- Episode 1: The Ringed Magician
- Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Gaim & Wizard: The Fateful Sengoku Movie Battle
- Kamen Rider Wizard: The Promised Place (spirit only)
- Kamen Rider Gaim: Sengoku Battle Royale
- Kamen Rider Zi-O
- Episode 7: Magic Showtime 2018 (flashback; archive footage only)