|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Ryuki.|
Miho Kirishima (霧島 美穂 Kirishima Miho) is Kamen Rider Femme (仮面ライダーファム Kamen Raidā Famu, Masked Rider Femme), a fictional character in the tokusatsu production Kamen Rider Ryuki. She is one of the 13 Kamen Riders that made a brief cameo in the TV Special 13 Riders, and appeared in the movie Episode: Final.
- 1 History
- 2 Appearances in other media
- 3 Video Game appearances
- 3.1 Kamen Rider Ryuki (Video Game)
- 3.2 Climax Heroes Series
- 3.3 Kamen Rider Battle Ganbaride
- 3.4 Masked Rider Expansion
- 3.5 Kamen Rider Riderbout
- 3.6 Kamen Rider Break Joker
- 3.7 Kamen Rider Batton-Line
- 3.8 Kamen Rider Megaton Smash
- 3.9 Kamen Rider Transcend Heroes
- 3.10 Kamen Rider Buttobasoul
- 3.11 Battle Spirits
- 4 Kamen Rider Femme
- 5 Contract Monster
- 6 Equipment
- 7 Vehicles
- 8 Rider Cards
- 9 Family
- 10 Relationship
- 11 Behind the scenes
- 12 Notes
- 13 Appearances
- 14 References
- 15 External Links
- 16 See Also
Kamen Rider Ryuki: Episode Final
All of her story is told in the movie, Kamen Rider Ryuki: Episode Final, which was considered an alternate ending to the TV series. She is a con-artist that seduces wealthy men in order to steal their money and/or valuables. Miho accepted Kanzaki's proposal to join the Rider War for two reasons: to resurrect her sister, who was killed by Takeshi Asakura (Kamen Rider Ouja), and to take revenge on Asakura for his act.
Shinji met Miho while she was running from a man she tried swindling. A brief romantic interest in Shinji was shown as the two interacted and were often seen bickering like an old married couple. Though she often berated him, she would still perform acts of kindness toward him (such as tying his shoelaces). Miho was rather dedicated to winning the war, as in one scene she tried to steal Shinji's deck before he realized and told her off.
Miho eventually succeeds in killing Asakura by destroying his deck when he was in blank form after Kamen Rider Ryuga destroyed Genocider and saved her. Asakura was reverted to human form and tried to strangle her, but eventually disintegrated. Miho was glad that she avenged her sister, now with one task finished.
Miho was thankful to Shinji (who was she mistook Ryuga as him) and treated him to dinner. However Ryuga then came out of the mirror and tried to harm her, before he revealed himself. Miho was eventually saved by Shinji, as Ryuki came in the nick of time. They escaped later, and Shinji walking Miho home. Despite having sustained fatal injuries from Ryuga, Miho deliberately acted normally in front of Shinji, not wishing for him to feel burdened from her death. Once he had left her sight, Miho then collapsed on the ground, no longer having the strength to stand. Immediately afterwards, Miho apologized to her sister, having failed to win the Rider War. Soon after, she then spoke to Shinji in her final breath, glad to have him before dying.
Kamen Rider Decade
Black × Black RX
Kamen Rider Femme was summoned by Kamen Rider Diend in the World of Black to fight Kamen Rider Black. According to Daiki, Femme has an advantage against Black, because Kohtaro would defend himself against women rather than attacking.
OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders
Kamen Rider Femme was part of a group of reinforcement riders led by Akira Date/Kamen Rider Birth to aid the primary riders in defeating the Rock Great Leader. All the Kamen Riders got on their bikes and performed the All Rider Break attack which destroyed the Great Leader.
Kamen Rider Heisei Generations FOREVER
Kamen Rider Femme appears as a toy, when Sento Kiryu and Sougo Tokiwa they find Ataru Hisanagahe brings them to his room which is filled with Kamen Rider memorabilia, with Sougo and Sento stunned to see toys of themselves. Ataru reveals that Kamen Riders are fictional.
Appearances in other media
Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders Super Spin-off
Petition! Kamen Rider Tackle!!
When Natsumi comments on the absence of female Riders, to which Daiki rebutted that there have been female Riders before, Kamen Rider Femme is cited as an example of a female Rider by Daiki Kaito. Natsumi replies with more in-satisfaction at the short precedent of female Riders, upon which Kamen Rider Stronger bursts into the room with a picture of Electronic Wave Humanoid Tackle in his hands.
Video Game appearances
Kamen Rider Ryuki (Video Game)
Kamen Rider Femme appears as playable character in the PS1 game. Like the other Ryuki Riders, she summons her Contract monster, Blancwing and uses her Advent cards and finisher being Misty Slash.
Climax Heroes Series
Kamen Rider Super Climax Heroes OOO
Kamen Rider Femme appears as a playable character in the game with the other Kamen Riders in Climax Heroes OOO.
Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Fourze
Kamen Rider Femme appears as playable character whit the others Kamen Riders in the Climax Heroes Fourze.
Kamen Rider Super Climax Heroes
Kamen Rider Femme appears as a playable character in the game with the other Kamen Riders in Super Climax Heroes.
Kamen Rider Battle Ganbaride
Kamen Rider Femme appears as a playable character in this video game with other Kamen Riders and Monsters in Kamen Rider Gabanrider.
Masked Rider Expansion
Kamen Rider Femme appears as a playable character in this trading card game with other Kamen Rider Kamen Rider Heisei-Era, Showa-Era, Super Sentai, Metal Heroes, and other Heroes.
Kamen Rider Riderbout
Kamen Rider Femme appears as a playable character with the other Heisei and Showa Kamen Riders in Kamen Rider Riderbout.
Kamen Rider Break Joker
Kamen Rider Femme appears as a playable character with other Riders and monsters in Kamen Rider Break Joker.
Kamen Rider Batton-Line
Kamen Rider Femme appears as a playable character in Kamen Rider Batton-Line among other
Riders in the game.
Kamen Rider Megaton Smash
Kamen Rider Femme appears as a playable character among other Kamen Riders in Megaton Smash During the event period, you can earn "★ 5 Kamen Rider Fam" and "★ 4 Kamen Rider Fam" (both special moves "Mystery Slash" version) by accumulating points that earned the "Taboo Dopant" in the theme quest in Kamen Rider Megaton Smash.
Kamen Rider Transcend Heroes
Kamen Rider Femme appears as a playable character with others Kamen Riders in the video game, performing her Misty Slash against her enemies Kamen Rider Transcend Heroes.
Kamen Rider Buttobasoul
Kamen Rider Femme is a playable character in Kamen Rider Buttobasoul.
Kamen Rider Femme appears with other Kamen Riders and Monsters in Battle Spirits.
Kamen Rider Femme
- Punching Power: 7.5 t.[note 1]
- Kicking Power: 15 t.[note 2]
- Resistance: 100 t. with Wing Shield[note 3]
- Maximum Jump Height: 15 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 5 sec.
Miho can transform into Kamen Rider Femme using her Card Deck and V Buckle upon forming a contract with Blancwing. Her Visor, the Blancvisor, is a rapier that also functions as her personal weapon. Femme's kicking power and running speed are average, but her punching power is the lowest out of all of the 13 Riders and she is tied with Zolda for the lowest jump height.
Through the use of her Sword Vent Advent Card, Femme can arm herself with the Wingslasher (ウイングスラッシャー Wingu Surasshā), a double-bladed staff derived from the edges of Blancwing's wings combined together. Her Guard Vent equips her with the Wingshield (ウイングシールド Wingu Shīrudo), a shield derived from Blancwing's wings and back. It is able to summon a gust of white feathers and allows her to teleport within short distances so as to confuse and evade enemy attacks. In addition, Femme is always seen with Blancwing's torso mounted on her back, equipping her with a cape.
By using her Final Vent, Femme can execute her finisher, the Misty Slash (ミスティースラッシュ Misutī Surasshu), which equips her with the Wingslasher if she does not already possess it. Blancwing then flies behind the enemy and creates a gust by flapping its wings, sending the opponent flying towards Femme, who slashes it with the Wingslasher.
- Main article: Blancwing (Ryuki)
- Card Deck - Transformation device and Advent Card holder
- V Buckle - Transformation belt
- Advent Cards - Trinkets that enable a Rider to summon Contract Monsters, access equipment, and use special abilities
- Blancvisor - Femme's Visor and personal weapon that enables her to use Advent Cards
- Rideshooter - Motorcycle used by any Rider to enter the Mirror World
- "Kamen Ride: Femme"
- ―Diendriver summoning announcement[src]
- Kamen Ride: Femme: A Rider Card containing the power of Kamen Rider Femme. Used by Diend to summon Kamen Rider Femme. First used in the World of Black to fight Kamen Rider Black. Also available to be summoned by Diend in Kamen Rider: Climax Heroes OOO.
- Kirishima's Older Sister - Older sister, deceased.
- Shinji Kido: In the movie, Shinji became friendly with Miho despite their differences. The two acted like an old married couple, bickering with each other in a caring manner. It is hinted that Miho had feelings for Shinji, which may have been mutual. The novel version confirmed this, with the two becoming intimate with each other. Even near death, Miho continued to act normally in front of Shinji, so that he did not feel grief when she died. Official material hinted that Miho would have actually dropped her vendetta and survived had she met Shinji earlier, showing that his influence towards her was very significant.
- Takeshi Asakura: In the movie, Takeshi kills her sister, causing Miho to take revenge regardless of the cost when she entered Rider War, taking every opportunity to kill him. After Dark Shinji fatally wounded Asakura, Miho ended up dealing the final blow to him, killing him, thus fulfilling her revenge.
- Dark Shinji: In the movie, Dark Shinji helps Miho kill Asakura and assists her, but with the goal of making the Riders die one by one, Even when he pretends to be the real Shinji, he revealed a dark and cold attitude to her, as when they fought, he showed no mercy towards her, fatally wounding her.
Behind the scenes
- Miho is the first official female Rider in the Kamen Rider Series, as Tackle is not considered to be a Rider by Toei.
- Kamen Rider Femme's name is derived from the French word "femme", meaning "woman" which is a reference to her being the first official female Kamen Rider.
- Miho is the first white-colored Rider to have a swan motif followed by Sieg/Kamen Rider Den-O Wing Form from Kamen Rider Den-O.
- Femme has many similarities with Kamen Rider Knight.
- Her objective is similar to Ren's, in that both accepted to enter the Rider War because they want to save someone who is special to them. Ren wanted to cure Eri Ogawa from a coma while Miho wanted to bring back her sister back to life after being killed by Asakura prior to the start of the series.
- Her Rider design is nearly identical to Kamen Rider Knight's thematically, and her equipment holds several similarities to his. The Blancvisor is a rapier version of the saber-like Darkvisor. Blancwing is a swan version of Darkwing, with both forming capes for their respective riders.
- Like the other Kamen Riders in the series, she died an ironic death: Being rescued by Kamen Rider Ryuga and feeling more gracious for Shinji thinking he saved her, only being killed by Ryuga afterwards with the real Shinji saving her before her last moments.
- In Kamen Rider Decade when Daiki Kaito summons Kamen Rider Femme to fight Black, her cape didn't have its characteristic white color, instead being cream-colored.
- Shogakukan. (2003). Masked Rider Ryuki: Complete Works. Final Volume. p. 66-69. ISBN 978-4091014863.
- Kamen Rider Official Data/Perfect File.
- Kodansha. (2015). Kamen Rider Official Mook. Heisei Vol. 03. p. 13. ISBN 978-4063535532.
- MediaWorks. (2003). Masked Rider Ryuki: Hybrid File. p. 72. ISBN 978-4840224284.
- Advent Card: Guard Vent.
- Advent Card: Sword Vent.
- Advent Card: Final Vent.
- Advent Card: Blancwing.
- Kamen Rider Ryuki Spoiler Page
- Miho Kirishima on Kamen Rider Official
- Kamen Rider Femme on Kamen Rider Official
- Kase - counterpart in Kamen Rider Dragon Knight. See comparison page.
- Maya Young - counterpart in Kamen Rider Dragon Knight. See comparison page.
- Kamen Rider Femme (A.R. World) - The user of the Kamen Rider Femme powers in Kamen Rider Decade.