|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
- ―Mido-Rider's roll call[src]
Chou Super Hero Taisen
As one of five Goriders, Mido-Rider was an extra character unique to the Game World and the reward of the Chou Super Hero Taisen tournament. Ultimately, among 16 competing teams, the tournament was won by Team Ex-Aid who became the Goriders with the form of Mido-Rider being accessed by the Game World's Shuichi Kitaoka/Kamen Rider Zolda. By performing the Rider Hurricane together, Ex-Aid's Goriders were able to destroy the Andor Genesis mothership by striking the ball to its core. Their objective achieved, the Game World teammates returned to their card forms and left as Emu Hojo's Aka-Rider transformation was retracted.
Return of Gorider
The Gorider cards were evidently retained by Emu, who would give them to a group of five Kamen Riders whom had been assembled by Kuroto Dan as part of his sinister plot to revive. With the form of Mido-Rider being granted to Another Agito, Kaoru Kino, this new team of Goriders used the Gorider Bazooka to defeat Kamen Rider Genm.
Powers and Abilities
- to be added
Behind the scenes
- Mido-Rider's design is a hybrid based on Midorenger of the Gorengers and Kamen Rider New 2.
- As the green, Mido-Rider's helmet shares the same shade of green as those of the Double Riders' iconic costumes.
- Mido-Rider was voiced by Ryohei Odai (小田井 涼平 Odai Ryōhei) in Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Chou Super Hero Taisen and Takanori Higuchi (樋口 隆則 Higuchi Takanori)) in Kamen Sentai Gorider.
- Of Mido-Rider's 17 candidates, 10 were Riders and 7 were Rangers.
- Five of Mido-Rider's candidates (2, V3, Skyrider, Another Agito and Double) also shares Mido-Rider's grasshopper motif.