|This article is about a/an transformation device in Kamen Rider Zero-One.|
The Transformation Belt MetsubouJinrai Forceriser (変身ベルト滅亡迅雷フォースライザー Henshin Beruto MetsubōJinrai Fōsuraizā) is the personal transformation device of Kamen Rider Horobi, Kamen Rider Jin, and Kamen Rider Ikazuchi. It is also used by Kamen Rider 001.
The MetsubouJinrai Forceriser is composed of the following parts:
- Force Factory (フォースファクトリー Fōsu Fakutorī) - The high-speed molding machine. Located on the silver section of the Riser. It creates various equipment based on the data sent from the Rise Loader, and implements it to the wearer.
- Rise Vice (オーソライザー Raizu Baisu) - The safeguard mechanism. When a Progrisekey is loaded, it is fixed with strong pressure to prevent it from falling out during combat.
- Limit Anchor (リミットアンカー Rimitto Ankā) - The powerful silver restraint at the base of the Expanded Jack that keeps it in place. It looks like a pair of fabric cords. It is released when the Force Executor activates, causing any Progrisekey to be forcibly opened.
- Rise Loader (ライズローダー Raizu Rōdā) - A built-in device used to read Progrisekeys. It reads the inserted Key's Rider Model, and sends the to data to the Boost Regulator. It then sends the enhanced data back from the Rise Regulator to the Rider's bodysuit.
- Force Executor (フォースエグゼキューター Fōsu Eguzekyūtā) - The yellow trigger. The Progrisekey is forcibly opened by pulling the Force Executor, allowing the user to Forcerise (transform). Once transformed, the finisher is activated by pushing the Force Executor in, returning the Expanded Jack to its closed state, and pulling it again.
- Boost Regulator (ブーストレギュレダー Būsuto Regyuredā) - The control device. Located in the yellow part in the centre of the Metsubojinrai Forceriser. In addition to normal operation, various problems caused by forcing a connection to an inserted Progrisekey are controlled via a unique protocol. In addition, it boosts the data of the Rider Model to the limit and sends it into an overloaded state. This makes it is possible to execute Forcerise and enhances the parts of each body part to reach maximum ability, despite the unstable transformation.
- Expanded Jack (エクスパンドジャッキ Ekusupando Jakki) - The expansion mechanism. When the Force Executor is pulled, the Limit Anchor is released, allowing the Expanded Jack to spring open. This forcibly expands an unauthorized Progrisekey in the process. Pushing the Force Executor in returns the Expanded Jack to its closed state. The Progrisekey can then be removed to cancel the transformation.
- Restraint Band (リストレントバンド Risutorento Bando) - The belt strap. It has a built-in cable that binds the MetsubouJinrai Forceriser to the wearer to transmit energy and information. After the transformation is completed, it serves as the source of the bodysuit's Restraint Cables (リストレントケーブル Risutorento Kēburu) which branch out to every part of the body. The Restraint Band features spikes that are similar to the Zetsumeriser's Thorn Connectors (ソーンコネクタ Sōn Konekuta) and on Jin's Forceriser are modified to reprogram HumaGear users.
An unauthorised Progrisekey is activated and inserted while closed into the Forceriser. To initiate transformation, the user pulls the Force Executor, forcibly opening the Progrisekey. A colorless version of the Progrisekey's Rider Model materializes and envelops the user before breaking apart into armor pieces, revealing the Rider's undersuit beneath. Finally, the Restraint Cables attach the armor parts to the Rider, completing the transformation. Pushing the Force Executor in to return the Expanded Jack to its closed state and removing the Progrisekey cancels the transformation. Transformation is also possible with Zetsumerisekeys.
The transformation process causes a notable amount of pain to the user, as seen with Jin's first transformation. However, the user's body seems to become accustomed to the pain over time. Thus, Horobi appears to suffer no adverse effects due to using the Forceriser for at least 15 years and Jin gradually shows less discomfort after each successive transformation. In addition to the transformation process itself, a human user's body experiences a significant amount of strain while transformed.
- Main article: Finisher (Zero-One)
To activate a finisher, the user must push the Force Executor in, returning the Expanded Jack to its closed state, and pull it again.
Users (chronological order)
|User||Kamen Rider||Episode Obtained||Description|
|Horobi|| ||Pre-series||Horobi had acquired his Forceriser and Sting Scorpion Progrisekey by unknown means some time before the Daybreak Town Incident.|
|Jin|| ||I Want to Hear Your Voice||After Jin steals the Flying Falcon Progrisekey from Aruto Hiden, Horobi forcibly attaches a second Forceriser to him. This Forceriser was modified to reprogram Jin to be unable to feel empathy for his victims. It was destroyed along with Jin when he was defeated by Zero-One Shining Assault Hopper.|
|Spaceman Raiden|| ||We are the Astronaut Brothers!||Jin forcibly attached a Forceriser to Raiden, activating his sleeper agent programming in the process. This Forceriser was presumably destroyed along with Raiden after he was defeated by Vulcan Assault Wolf.|
|Aruto Hiden|| ||Kamen Rider Reiwa: The First Generation||Aruto uses a Forceriser given to him by Soreo Hiden to transform into Kamen Rider 001 due to the appearance of Another Zero-One making him unable to transform into Zero-One proper.|
Behind The Scenes
- The Forceriser's method of forcibly opening the inserted Progrisekey is similar to Isamu Fuwa's transformation into Kamen Rider Vulcan, though ironically, his driver will authorize his transformation regardless.
- The Thorn Connectors on the waistband that have the ability to corrupt a HumaGear's protocols are similar to those found on the Zetsumeriser.
- This, combined with the fact the Zetsumeriser is made cheaply in large numbers and also forcibly bypasses the protections on the Zetsumerisekeys, may mean that the Zetsumeriser is based on the Forceriser.
- Unlike the transformation gear of Zero-One/A.I.M.S. or the Zetsumeriser, the Forceriser can utilize either Progrisekeys or Zetsumerisekeys.
- Kamen Rider Zero-One
- Episode 4: I Saw The Bus Guide! Anna's Truth
- Episode 6: I Want to Hear Your Voice
- Episode 7: I am a Hot-Blooded HumaGear Teacher!
- Episode 8: The Beginning of Destruction From Here
- Episode 9: I'll Take Care of Your Life
- Episode 10: I am an Actor, Shinya Owada
- Episode 11: Don't Stop the Camera, Stop Him!
- Episode 12: The Famous Detective is Coming
- Episode 13: I Work as the President's Secretary
- Episode 14: We are the Astronaut Brothers!
- Episode 15: The End of Each
- Kamen Rider: Reiwa The First Generation