|This article is about a/an weapons system in Kamen Rider Fourze.|
The Fingerprint Authentication Brace Meteor Galaxy (指紋認証ブレス メテオギャラクシー Shimon Ninshō Buresu Meteo Gyarakushī) is Kamen Rider Meteor's personal weapon, as well as Kamen Rider Fourze's secondary weapon in Meteor Fusionstates, which is attached onto the right wrist. It first appears in Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Mega Max, and then made its TV debut in episode 16.
On the Meteor Galaxy, there are three switches known as Galaxy Levers (ギャラクシーレバー Gyarakushī Rebā) representing three of the eight planets in our solar system, which acts similar to Astroswitches by using Cosmic Energy to enhance Kamen Rider Meteor's powers by adding armaments. By turning the levers on and touching the touch panel, Kamen Rider Meteor can access special abilities via Cosmic Energy after first projecting the planet.
By inserting the Meteor Switch into the Meteor Galaxy and switching it on, Kamen Rider Meteor can perform the Starlight Shower (スターライトシャワー Sutāraito Shawā) Limit Break, where Meteor hits a Zodiarts with fast yet hard jabs, all while making his punches look like comets.
The voice used on the Meteor Galaxy and Driver is similar to one used by a computer's, but sounding more English-savvy and clearer than Fourze's.
- Mars Lever (マーズレバー Māzu Rebā): The Mars Lever allows Kamen Rider Meteor to activate the Mars Breaker (マーズブレーカ Māzu Burēka), Meteor is armed with the Mars Planet on his right arm, allowing him to deliver fire punches with a surface of 800 °C (1,470 °F).
- Jupiter Lever (ジュピターレバー Jupitā Rebā): The Jupiter Lever allows Kamen Rider Meteor to activate the Jupiter Hammer (ジュピターハンマー Jupitā Hanmā), Meteor is armed with the Jupiter Planet on his right arm, enhancing his punching power tremendously. It can also deflect fire-based attacks when pushed to the limit.
- Saturn Lever (サターンレバー Satān Rebā): The Saturn Lever allows Kamen Rider Meteor to activate the Saturn Sorcery (サターンソーサリー Satān Sōsarī), where Meteor summons the Saturn Planet and project violet-colored copies of its planetary rings to act as guided boomerangs. First used in Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Mega Max.
- Meteor Galaxy is the Meteor-counterpart of Fourze Modules.
- Meteor Galaxy would evidently be the Arms Weapon of the hypothetical Meteor Arms granted by the Meteor Lockseed, which is exclusive to the DX toyline. Indeed, by performing the Sparking function on the DX Sengoku Driver, the inserted Meteor Rider Lockseed makes the announcement, Mars, Saturn, Jupiter.
|Kamen Rider Fourze|
|Gentaro Kisaragi - Ryusei Sakuta - Nadeshiko Misaki|
|Fourze Driver - Meteor Driver- Nadeshiko Driver - Astroswitches - Astroswitch Case - Billy the Rod - Hee-Hackgun - NS MagPhone - Meteor Galaxy - Barizun Sword - Meteor Storm Shaft - Machine Massigler - Machine Meteorstar - Powerdizer|
|Kamen Rider Club|
|Yuki Jojima - Kengo Utahoshi - Miu Kazashiro -Shun Daimonji -Tomoko Nozama -JK - Chuta Ohsugi|
|Other Ishinomori Heroes|
|Inazuman* - XVII*|
|The Horoscopes: Sagittarius - Virgo - Leo - Libra - Scorpio - Cancer - Aries - Capricorn - Aquarius - Taurus - Gemini - Pisces|
|View • Edit|