that was not a threat you treat everyone like that I don’t edit on here after my edit to the Arsenal. and on Ryusoul Green once to his arsenal are the same as the others it may have got removed I made my own like fandomworld I just take. it to mine you think it’s harassment about what I said is a threat no all I told him was that you have an attitude problem not pushing you just. anytime take anyone’s edit off that has a bit of truth in it- -it gets removed then blocked again not saying I don’t like the rules reason why I. said you have an attitude problem is don’t like anyone’s addition that has a bit of truth in them you told me it’s not abuse of power. well not letting those who can’t edit it in kind of is your not a bad person you were cool enough to tell me. thanks for my edit when I came here on the New Powers page and it was a couple letters that needed to be fixed you couldn’t. understand my long sentences to understand about it- -it that’s changing. I don’t have an attitude problem myself about it so I don’t know how long that’s been going on. but attitude needs to change and treat everyone fairly without making an enemy of those whose edits you take down. again it’s not a threat this is not a reason to down this one like any others I’ve said on my wall well. including everything everyone has done to help out needs to be given a chance I have Thanking you for my edit on the New Powers. page with a cold shoulder talking to you about it separately to thank you I don’t know why you. Have it in for those on both wikis but can’t see eye to eye with them with me though is different I fixed the Black Rangers. name from Jaime to Jamie that had the wrong name as Jaime in it you haven’t said anything to me about it why.? | though you strive me to be better at my editing since I went to mine
Sir, I respect your revision. But, we have separated TV Show Riders in Zi-O as well. MetsubouJinrai.net is a whole organisation and it has 5 members, more than other organisations. I suggest we should separate those Riders.
Zi-O works a little differently - all of Zi-O's riders are grouped together. The future riders, while exclusive to Zi-O, are still separate entries from Zi-O proper, given that Woz can use their Miridewatches to access their powers and abilities. Legacy riders, similarly, are from the original series and thusly are not Zi-O riders. MetsubouJinrai.net is an organization with 5 members, but these are all Zero-One riders. And with no previous series did we ever separate them. We don't need to do that here either, for the sake of consistency with previous series.
I don't know which article was the issue about, but:
1. Undoing a single edit on a page made by an individual editor can be done by anybody as long as it is justified. No one is pretending to be an admin by clicking "undo" on someone's edit.
2. A more complex version of this function is called the "rollback" function, which undoes all changes made by an individual editor to a page, and not just a single particular revision. The page is reverted to the last known state before the changes were made. Rollback privileges are automatically granted to administrators, but bureaucrats can grant these privileges specifically to other editors as well.
Know the difference between these two functions and you won't accidentally accuse somebody of being a fake admin again just because your edit was undone rather than being rolled back.
But here's the real question I'd like to ask though: was this issue regarding your changes to Zu-Gumun-Ba's article? If so, then I'd like to ask Rico his reasons for undoing the edits in the first place.
Gokyr586 wrote: But here's the real question I'd like to ask though: was this issue regarding your changes to Zu-Gumun-Ba's article? If so, then I'd like to ask Rico his reasons for undoing the edits in the first place.
oh that.. i apologize for that... i accidentally undo his edit.
im here because one of your editors powersub zero coundt get want i want and wwhat i want is the refence back on the lupin colletion nothing personal its just that the refecies had video game refecs super heros and super villains you know
Hi again! Hope things are going well. Checking in to see how you're doing here, and I want to make sure that you catch these important Fandom updates.
The Unified Community Platform (UCP) is coming this year, which means that Fandom Wikis like this one will be getting some much-needed renovations (and new features!) as we move to an upgraded version of MediaWiki. Check out the Staff blog post UCP: The Vision, Purpose, and Process for information on the roll out plan, which will come out this year in stages.
The first stage will be starting very soon, with new wikis being created on the UCP. To stay up to date with these changes, you can keep an eye on the staff blogs on Community Central.
If you have any questions, feel free to comment on those blog posts or let me know!
First things first, canon =/= continuity. Canon determines whether something fits within the narrative of the overarching story. Continuity determines where it fits. That is, in order to determine continuity, it must be canon - but if it isn't canon it may not fit into continuity at all. This often occurs when events depicted contradict each other, and there is thus no place to put it such that it fits.
In this case....
1. No they aren't, per the above. The movie fits within the series' narrative, specifically given Geiz mentions Go Shijima in one of the last episodes. This means at some point he has to have met Go - and he does, in this movie. Therefore the film is canon. It's within continuity as well, because of this, but since part of the movie involves travelling to the past there is no guarantee that the 2019 they return to is the one they left or that it hasn't changed because of their "interference" in the past. That is, they could've returned to an alternate 2019.
2. The tweet says that it is canon, it doesn't say when it fits into continuity. I would argue it takes place before Geiz mentions meeting Go, but that's not specific as to where to put it. I would guess that it was removed because Shirakura didn't say that it must take place before the final episode, just that it is canon.
3. Again, we can gather that it takes place between when Sougo obtains Grand Zi-O and the episode Geiz mentions meeting Go, but if it is worded like a guess, without reasons why, I can see someone removing them.
Put simply, per episode 47 - "Geiz, that knows about Kamen Rider Drive from Krim Steinbelt, asks if Chase knew about Kamen Rider Mach, Go Shijima."
Meaning, Geiz has heard about Drive from Krim. Geiz met Krim in Over Quartzer. Therefore, it must take place prior to 47 which in turn is before the finale.
The director said it is an alternate timeline - which makes sense, because there wouldn't be two Sougos in the same timeline. We know the movie is canon, from the first tweet. The second tweet says it takes place before the finale, but per episode 47 it cannot be immediately before the finale. What Shirakura is saying is that the events take place before the events in the finale. Placing it after 43 but before 47 meets this criteria.
The page, as Destiny Shin has edited it, is correct as-written.
I have quoted another version of Shirakura's word, which saying the "Over Quartzer --> Final Episode --> Winter Movie --> Spring Movie" is just meaning the chronical order of the frictional date of the event, not meaning a single timeline continuity