The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This article is about a/an crossover character in Kamen Rider V3.|
- Although it only happened in commercial, Mazinger Z can be considered as the first character from another franchise that had a crossover with the Kamen Rider Series.
- Mazinger Z would later appear in a set of live action commercials known as Chief Mazinger released in 2015.
- Go Nagai, the creator of Mazinger Z, was also the former assistant of the creator of Kamen Rider. The next crossover between these two manga artists' works is Cyborg 009 VS Devilman (2015).
Other Connections with Kamen Rider
- The original conception of Mazinger Z's Pilder was a motorcycle, but was changed due to the popularity of Kamen Rider. However, the motorcycle that Sayaka Yumi used to control Diana A shared a similar design with Cyclone.
- King Dark is a result of following Mazinger's giant robot enemy tendency.
- The first Kodansha publisher of Kamen Rider Spirits was Magazine Z. The name is a anagram for Mazinger Z because it was set by the Go Nagai Newcomer Award.
- Ichirou Mizuki, the singer who is famous for his performance of the opening/ending theme of Mazinger Z TV series, also sung opening themes of X, Stronger and New Kamen Rider. Koji Kikkawa, the actor/singer who portrayed Sokichi Narumi/Kamen Rider Skull, sung the ending theme to the 2018 anime film, Mazinger Z: Infinity.
- The barrier of Photon Power Laboratory was mentioned in You Will Find the Ul*ra Planet.
- The villian Baron Ashura from Mazinger Z was mentioned in Check! Double's Fierce Changing Tech!! to compare him with Kamen Rider Double and Kikaider.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.