|This article is about a/an web episode in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
Emu wakes up in a seemingly abandoned Amusement Park floating in the sky and encounters other Kamen Riders who should be dead! Emu must find out the mystery of how he and the others got here...
to be added
- Emu Hojo (宝生 永夢 Hōjō Emu): Hiroki Iijima (飯島 寛騎 Iijima Hiroki)
- Asuna Karino (仮野 明日那 Karino Asuna): Ruka Matsuda (松田 るか Matsuda Ruka)
- Kiriya Kujo (九条 貴利矢 Kujō Kiriya): Hayato Onozuka (小野塚 勇人 Onozuka Hayato)
- Kaoru Kino (木野 薫 Kino Kaoru): Takanori Higuchi (樋口 隆則 Higuchi Takanori)
- Kazuma Kenzaki (剣崎 一真 Kenzaki Kazuma): Takayuki Tsubaki (椿 隆之 Tsubaki Takayuki)
- Kaito Kumon (駆紋 戒斗 Kumon Kaito): Yutaka Kobayashi (小林 豊 Kobayashi Yutaka)
- Yoko Minato (湊 耀子 Minato Yōko): Minami Tsukui (佃井 皆美 Tsukui Minami)
- Kouta Kazuraba (葛葉 紘汰 Kazuraba Kōta): Gaku Sano (佐野 岳 Sano Gaku, flashback)
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Level 2: Seiji Takaiwa (高岩 成二 Takaiwa Seiji)
- Kamen Rider Baron: Eitoku (永徳)
- Kamen Rider Marika: Satoshi Fujita (藤田 慧 Fujita Satoshi)
- Kamen Rider Lazer Level 3: Jiro Uchikawa (内川 仁朗 Uchikawa Jirō)
- Another Agito: Masashi Shirai (白井 雅士 Shirai Masashi)
- Kamen Rider Blade: Kazuya Okada (岡田 和也 Okada Kazuya)
- Hiruchameleon: Hajime Kanzaki (神前 元 Kanzaki Hajime)
Form Changes and Collectibles Used
- Gashat Used:
- Level Used:
- Cards used:
- Kick, Thunder, Mach, Slash
- Forms used:
- When Kaito locks the Banana Lockseed in the Sengoku Driver, the Lock On sound isn't heard.
- Also, when Baron presses the Cutting Blade down, the Come On sound isn't heard.
- Like the final episode of D-Video Special: Kamen Rider 4, this episode also used clips from the past series.
Video Game References in this episode:
- The following two points, as it turns out, were clues that Emu pieced together to realize that they were in the Game World.
- Poppy is a maid who only responds in repeating phrases with limited ability of interaction. This reflects the aspect of an NPC character as they move in a preprogrammed fashion and have a limited set of phrases or repeat a single phrase when spoken to.
- The Riders will return to the house wherever how far they go is a references to some video games that if the character reached the edge of the map, they will be sent back to starting point.
- The house appearing smaller when outside, but much larger on the inside, refers to the same feature found in many fictional games, especially ones that take place in the Mario universe.
Home video release
Kamen Sentai Gorider was released on DVD and Blu-ray on September 15, 2017.