|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Agito.|
Makoto Hikawa (氷川 誠 Hikawa Makoto) is Kamen Rider G3 (仮面ライダーＧ３［ジースリー］ Kamen Raidā Jī Surī, lit./short for "Masked Rider Generation 3"), the secondary hero used in the 2001 Kamen Rider series, Kamen Rider Agito, using technology in place of the mystic nature of Agito and organic nature of Gills. He's the first Secondary Rider to appear in the series. G3 was based on The Unidentified Lifeform No. 4 or Kamen Rider Kuuga.
Makoto was a cop chosen to use the G3-System, originally developed to battle the Unidentified Life Forms known as the Gurongi, to battle the Lords, whom his superiors labeled as "the Unknown". He is an earnest, straight forward, and honorable man, though slightly naive and clumsy. Because he was a regular human, the Lords usually paid no attention to him, as the G3-System initially proved little threat, though Makoto's resourcefulness would occasionally allow him to use the armor effectively.
One day, while on patrol, Makoto witnessed the Akatsuki being held by the El of the Sea, taking a boat to investigate and save all but one of its passengers. Because of his heroic role in the incident, which showed his skills in a crisis, Makoto was assigned to the G3 Unit.
Makoto took the G3-System on its first run during the Jaguar Lord case, resulting with a feral Agito damaging the Suit. But overtime, while aiding Agito, Makoto managed to piece together the nature of the Lords' victims. However, when Toru Hojo took his place as the G3's user, believing he got the position for being a hero, Makoto got transferred to criminal investigations for a short while until he proved his skills by anticipating the Zebra Lords' next target, resuming his role in the G3 squad while decking Toru when he attempted to capture Agito.
Soon after stronger Unknown and Toru's Victory One System appeared, Makoto was given the upgraded G3-X Armor, which would allow him to fight on more equal footing with the Unknown. However, the perfection was the flaw as the AI would momentarily take over an impure wearer, as seen when the suit acted on Makoto's deepest desires when it took control. After consulting her mentor, Ozawa installs a special inhibitor chip to regress the AI.
Makoto finally learned the true identity of Agito in episode 39 when he cancels his transformation in front of him after being knocked by Another Agito. Upon learning Agito was the seemingly hapless Shouichi, Makoto's disbelief causes him lose his cool (even getting in a short argument with Ozawa and Omuro) and express his disappointment, unable to accept this was the man he had admired for so long. This caused Makoto to be hesitant on meeting Shouichi. However, their combined effort to defeat Skelos Glaucus caused them to continue their usual relationship, and Makoto become more respectful towards Shouichi.
After Toru took over the G3 Unit, Makoto was transferred back to Kagaki-ken. However, Makoto couldn't leave just yet, so he and Ozawa take back the G3 Unit. Donning the G3-X one final time, Makoto aids Agito and Gills in finishing off the Lords for good. By the next year, Makoto leaves the G3 Unit and returns to being a normal officer of the law.
Post Series and other events
Kamen Rider Agito: Heaven's Door
After numerous killings have occurred, the most recent being a nude woman found impaled on the top of Tokyo Tower, with the observation of an Agito at the scene, Makoto began investigating. During his investigation, the Agito and a dog-type Unknown attacked him. Though Exceed Gills and Another Agito appeared to his aid they were easily defeated. However, the true Agito, Shoichi Tsugami finally appeared with the real identity of the other Agito was revealed to be Shouichi Maguichi, who was crazed after being blamed for cheating on the programs for using a hidden camera during his childhood. Wanting to cure his sick mind, he worshipped the Dog Orphnoch/Dog Lord and was told to feed on the despair of the public. After Agito and the others killed the Dog Lord/Orphnoch, Maguichi/Agito transformed into Mirage Agito out of rage. In a fight with Kamen Riders Agito and Gills, despite gaining the upper hand he was defeated by the strategized use of the Shining Caliber and a Shining Rider Kick. Maguichi was then arrested and was given an unspecified treatment.
Kamen Rider G3-X appeared in the first episode of the series with the other Kamen Riders commanded by Wataru Kurenai to combat Decade, but are all
killed by him in Natsumi Hikari's dream.
Cho Kamen Rider Den-O & Decade Neo Generations: The Onigashima Warship
Diend appears long enough to summon Kamen Riders Ouja, G3, and Caucasus as wild cards in the fight, while Kuchihiko reassembles the Oni's Trump Stone with Mimihiko activating the Demon's Warship in the present and using it to return to the past. The Oni Brothers are able to defeat them until Tsukasa and Sieg arrive, allowing Den-O to assume Wing form as Momotaros possess Tsukasa to fight as Decade. The other Tarōs do the same with Diend's summoned Riders (Urataros with G3, Kintaros with Caucasus, and Ryutaros with Ouja)
Protect! The World of Televikun
Kamen Rider G3 and other Rider They appear when the Hikari Photo Studio where Natsumi and Yusuke greet him before they notice a new backdrop, depicting a cover of an issue of the children's magazine Televi-Kun with other Riders.
The Destroyer of Worlds
In the second version of episode 31, aired during the series' rerun, after an initial confrontation between the 9 Heisei Riders and Decade, more Riders appear, with G3-X being of them. With the Guard Chaser, he quickly catches up with Agito, who boards his Machine Tornador. However, both are seemingly taken out during the Rider War.
Kamen Rider G3-X returns in OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders. He reappears alongside the other secondary Heisei era Riders, led by Kamen Rider Birth (Akira Date) during the final battle against the Great Leader of Shocker, to support the other Riders, including Agito. When all the Riders go to their vehicle for a combined attack against the Great Leader, G3-X boards Agito's Machine Tornador in Slider Mode, holding his GX-05 “Cerberus” to provide fire support for Agito's attack.
G3 was among the Kamen Rider team led by Kamen Rider Knight, Kamen Rider Black, Kamen Rider Zolda, Kamen Rider Hibiki and Kamen Rider Gatack defeated by Gokai Red. It's unknown if he reappeared or not during the final battle.
Chou Super Hero Taisen
Kamen Rider Heisei Generations FOREVER
Kamen Rider G3-X appears as a toy, when Sento Kiryu and Sougo Tokiwa they find Ataru Hisanagahe brings them to his room which is filled with Kamen Rider memorabilia, with Sougo and Sento stunned to see toys of themselves. Ataru reveals that Kamen Riders are fictional.
Appearances in other media
Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders Super Spin-off
Test! The Rider Look-Alikes!!
Kamen Rider G3 , Gatack and Den-O Rod Form appears when Kenichi Suzumura and Narutaki made a question to Tsukasa, Daiki, Yuusuke and Natusi about this the motif the this Riders are very identical, the thing that majority respond yes Kenichi and Narutaki explained again that G3 is the only compatibility with Kuuga motif not with other Rider
10th Anniversary Project: Masked Rider LIVE & SHOW
Kamen Rider G3 appears summoned alongside other secondary Kamen Rider Riders participating in the musically of Kamen Rider Diend with hats and dancing.
Kamen Rider Drive Stage Show at Yomiuri Land
Video Game appearances
Kamen Rider Agito & Kuuga Wild Battle
Kamen Rider Agito video game
Makoto appears as both G3 and G3-X in the Kamen Rider Agito video game.
Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing
Kamen Rider G3 is a playabled character in Kamen Rider Battle Ganbarizing with other Kamen Riders in Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing.
Kamen Rider: Battride War series
Kamen Rider Battride War
G3-X is introduced as one of NPC allies character.
Kamen Rider Battride War II
G3-X is one of selectable summonned assist only Riders in Kamen Rider: Battride War II.
Kamen Rider Battride War Genesis
G3-X made his playable debut in Kamen Rider: Battride War Genesis, while his original G3 form is only available in cutscene footage only for Agito's Episode 1 scene.
His playstyle requires care, as depending on which special moves he used, G3-X will change his normal attacks. His weapon sets (except his unused Guardacceler) can only be changed through special moves instead of normal R1/D-Pad Down change unlike X, and the attacks of the different armaments are limited. When the bullets of GG-01 Scorpion/GG-02 Salamander and GX-05 Kerberos (Gatling/Rocket Launcher) are empty, they can be refilled by using different special moves then going back to one of the two through their respective specials.
By default, he starts with using GG-01 Scorpion/GG-02 Salamander. After using his Super Move, which switches G3-X's weapon into using GX-05 Kerberos by default afterward, his final state gives him infinite bullets for his GG-01 Scorpion/GG-02 Salamander and GX-05 Kerberos.
Kamen Rider Batton-Line
Kamen Rider G3-X appears as a playable character in Kamen Rider Batton-Line among other Riders in the game.
Kamen Rider Transcend Heroes
Kamen Rider G3 and G3-X appears as a playable character with others Kamen Riders in the video game, performer his GX-Launcher against his enemies Kamen Rider Transcend Heroes.
Kamen Rider Break Joker
Kamen Rider G3 and G3-X appears as a playable character with other Riders and monsters in Kamen Rider Break Joker.
Kamen Rider Buttobasoul
Makoto Hikawa as Kamen Rider G3 and G3-X is a playable character in Kamen Rider Buttobasoul,using all your diferent attacks.
Makoto is a clumsy but hard-working, humble, and selfless police officer. He will blame himself for anything that goes wrong even in cases when it is not clearly his fault. His detective skills made him the first to realize that the Unknowns were targeting people with supernatural abilities. However, these skills often do not extend to his interpersonal relationships-it took Shouichi transforming from Agito into his human form for him to realize his identity as a rider. HIs clumsiness is shown when Shouchi asks Makoto to help him cut the wood, the tool breaks every time when Makoto unsuccessfully cut the wood, another instance of Makoto's clumsiness is when he tries to snatch the cream from Shouichi working on fresh donuts.
Kamen Rider G3
- Rider Height: 192 cm
- Rider Weight: 150 kg
- Eyesight: 5 km
- Hearing: 5 km
- Punching Power: 1 t
- Lifting Power: 20 t with GA-04 Antoures
- Kicking Power: 3 t
- Resistance: Hardness 8
- Maximum Jump Height: 10 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 10 seconds
The Generation-3 System was developed by the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department's Squad Against Unidentified Lifeforms division. SAUL had received funding from the city government to develop a reinforced exo-suit to combat the Gurongi, which were known to the police as Unindetified Lifeforms. Their design was based on Kuuga, who was thought to be the fourth Unidentified Lifeform to appear. However, because the Gurongi were eliminated before its completion, research on the project was postponed indefinitely. By this time, the data acquired from the first two phases of the project had been implemented into the Generation-3 System, which was entering its final phase of development and ready for deployment. With the emergence of the Lords, the police's G3 unit was commissioned to contend with the threat.
Despite using advanced technology, G3 is vastly outclassed by the Lords and those that possess a Seed of Agito, leading to it being overwhelmed in its first battles. However, Makoto's skill was enough to compensate with the system's limitations to an extent, allowing him to hold his own in several battles and even destroy Lords.
G3 is equipped with conventional ballistic weapons. His primary armament is the GM-01 Scorpion, which is holstered on his right hip. The Scorpion can be augmented with the GG-02 Salamander grenade launcher, which serves as G3's main method of destroying Lords. For close combat, he can equip the GS-03 Destroyer on his left arm. The Guardacceler, which is used to access the Guard Chaser or can function as a backup weapon, is stored on the left thigh.
Kamen Rider G3 has the following parts:
- MDSS (MDSS) (Multi Direct Scope System) - The eyes. It is an artificial compound eye that uses a multi-glass system, and functions such as wide field of view, super telephoto, night vision, and electron microscope are integrated. G3 can also see things located 5km away.
- Optics Searcher (オプティクスサーチャー Oputikusu Sāchā) - An optical marking device located on the forehead area. By pressing a switch on the right ear and facing the object needed to be tracked, G3 can find its position using GPS.
- Info Rod (インフォロッド Info Roddo) - The right antenna used for receiving commands in the form of radio waves and police radio from the G-Trailer and accessing the library.
- ExaMind Rod (エクサマインドロッド EkusaMaindo Roddo) - The center antenna used for catching the Unknown's location using electronic marking.
- GPS Rod (GPSロッド GPS Roddo) - The left antenna that emits radio waves and informs the G-Trailer of the current position of Kamen Rider G3 via the satellite system.
- HDVC (HDVC) - A micro camera located on the left cheek area. It sends video information to the G-Trailer. Synchronizes with the MDSS and transmits the data via G-COM.
- G3 Inner Jacket (G3インナージャケット G3 In'nā Jaketto) - The bodysuit (under the various armor pieces). It is made of fabric woven with a special metal thread coated with a bulletproof silicon coating and wrapped in cow leather. It has excellent heat and cold resistance using electronic control.
- Variant Protector (バリアントプロテクター Barianto Purotekutā) - The chest armor. It is a superalloy shield made up of multiple layers of special duramulin (ジュラルミン jurarumin) alloy. It can withstand magnum bullets and 2000°C flames.
- Converter Lung (コンバーターラング Konbātā Rangu) - A power generator for Kamen Rider G3 built into the Variant Protector. It can demonstrate power nearly 10 times than that of ordinary people.
- Cherry Crest (桜の代紋 Sakura No Daimon) - A crest that shows Kamen Rider G3 is operated under the jurisdiction of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department. Located on the left breast area.
- Zero Mission Fuel Battery (ゼロミッション・フューエルバッテリー Zero Misshon Fu~yūeru Batterī) - A pollution-free fuel cell that stores electrical energy to operate Kamen Rider G3. Located within the Variant Protector.
- Armor Pad (アーマーパッド Āmā Paddo) - Special dark blue duralumin pads that protect each shoulder and joint. Lightweight and robust, it will not tear even if hit with an Unknown's sword or axe.
- G Buckle (Gバックル G Bakkuru) - Kamen Rider G3's belt/power gauge. It displays the power consumption of the battery on the back and flashes violently when the charge remaining is less than 1 minute. In addition, the “energy volume” on both sides can temporarily increase power.
- G-COM (G-COM) - Information terminal used exclusively by Kamen Rider G3. Mounted on the right arm. Grants direct access to the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department headquarters library and search for information using a pop-up display. It is also an electronic police notebook that can record the information taken by the MDSS and HDVC onto a hard disk.
- Power Wrist Receiver (パワーリストレシーバー Pawā Risuto Reshībā) - The grey bands around the wrists. It picks up the signal from the Converter Lung and improves arm strength.
- Arms Attachment Point (アームズアタッチメントポイント Āmuzu Atatchimento Pointo) - The arms and hands. The exterior is made out of special duralumin armor. Inside is an electrode that connects the body with various special equipment and supplies energy to it.
- Hip Guard (ヒップガード Hippu Gādo) - A special pad made of schlumin (シュラルミン shurarumin) meant to protect the lower back and buttocks. Located on the hips.
- PLSS (PLSS) (Power Leg Suspension System) - The legs. Short for Power Leg Suspension System (パワーレッグサスペンションシステム Pawā Reggu Sasupenshon Shisutemu). The legs are reinforced with electronic control, and the leg strength is greatly increased.
- Leg Guard (レッグガード Reggu Gādo) - The exterior of the PLSS. It is a triple-layered armor that is developed to be as robust as the chest.
- Power Leg Servo (パワーレッグサーボ Pawā Reggu Sābo) - The knees and ankles. It detects the signal from the Converter Lung to increase the wearer's leg strength.
- Rider Height: 192 cm
- Rider Weight: 176 kg
- Eyesight: 15 km
- Hearing: 15 km
- Punching Power: 2.5 t
- Lifting Power: 20 t with GA-04 Antoures
- Kicking Power: 7.5 t
- Resistance: Hardness 10
- Maximum Jump Height: 20 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 8 seconds
- GX-Launcher: 30 t[note 1]
The Generation-3 eXtension is an upgrade to the G3-System developed by Sumiko Ozawa in order to address G3's failure to effectively combat Lords. G3-X offers a drastic improvement in combat ability, allowing it to fight on more even ground. However, its most notable addition is an on-board AI to assist the operator. However, the AI's implementation was revealed to be seriously flawed. The AI's calculations, though perfect, required precise coordination and synchronization with the suit's motor functions. If the operator could not coordinate with the AI, G3-X would act erratically by itself and damage the user's body in the process. To address this issue, a new control chip with a less advanced AI was installed to make the suit less demanding.
In addition to the standard GM-01 Scorpion, G3-X's main armament is the new GX-05 Kerberos, a powerful vulcan gun that allows for modular customization. It can be equipped with a scope or docked with the Scorpion and converted to a missile launcher. For close combat, G3-X replaces the Destroyer with the GK-06 Unicorn, an electromagnetic combat knife stored on the left arm.
G3-X has the following parts:
- Red Eyeser (MDSS・Ver2) (レッドアイザー（MDSS・Ver2） Reddo Aizā （MDSS・Ver2）) - The eyes. The sensitivity of the lens of Kamen Rider G3's MDSS is adjusted to high and the strength of the lens is also improved. Visibility is 3 times than that of G3.
- Perfector (パーフェクター Pāfekutā) - The mouthplate. It produces oxygen from water when underwater, decomposes and filters carbon monoxide and poisonous gases when in a fire, and supplies fresh oxygen to the user. This allows G3-X to operate in various environments.
- G3 Power Jacket 2 (G3パワージャケット2 G3 Pawā Jaketto 2) - The bodysuit. Compared to Kamen Rider G3, the hardness, heat resistance, moisture retention, and breathability of the special steel that has penetrated inside are all improved.
- Power Chest (パワーチェスト Pawā Chesuto) - The chestplate is tougher compared to Kamen Rider G3's due to the triple layered structure crafted using high metal molding.
- Power Converter Lung (パワーコンバーターラング Pawā Konbātā Rangu) - The power source of Kamen Rider G3-X with a built-in small high-power generator. Built into the Power Chest. The electrical power supplied from the battery is converted to an output several times more powerful.
- Generator Buckle (ジェネレーターバックル Jenerētā Bakkuru) - A fixture that connects the Power Converter Lung and the Turtle Shell. Inside is a pipe for circulating energy. Located on the shoulder area.
- Zero Mission Fuel Battery (ゼロミッション・フューエルバッテリー Zero Misshon Fu~yūeru Batterī) - The battery is now lighter and the capacity is doubled compared to that of Kamen Rider G3.
- Turtle Shell (タートルシェル Tātoru Sheru) - A backpack to equip the battery. Two energy magazines for GX-05 Kerberos can be installed in the mounting space under the battery.
- Power Armor (パワーアーマー Pawā Āmā) - High metal protective shoulder pads. It is about 5 times stronger than special duralumin steel. The left Power Armor is labelled "G3-X".
- Forced Heat Dissipation Duct (強制放熱ダクト Kyōseihōnetsu Dakuto) - A duct located on the Power Armor that vents excess heat from the Power Converter Lung.
- G Buckle (Gバックル G Bakkuru) - The belt buckle/power gauge. The width of the indicator is adjusted to compensate for the higher capacity of the battery.
- G-COM (Ver 2) (G-COM (Ver 2)) - Information terminal for Kamen Rider G3-X. The OS has been upgraded, and the access speed has increased.
- Arms Mount (アームズマウント Āmuzu Maunto) - A holster for weapons on the legs. There is an electrode point to directly charge the weapon.
- PLSS (Ver 2) (PLSS (Ver 2)) - The legs. Made of high metal, the servo motors are double reinforced and can run 100m in 8 seconds and jump 20m per person. To protect the legs, it uses the same multi-layered armor as the chest and an air-fit bag for the interior.
Appearances: Agito Episodes 23-25, 29-31, 33-34, A New Transformation, Project G4, 38-40, Three Great Riders, 41-43, 45-46, 51,Decade Episodes 1, 31 (Special Version only) ,Let's Go Kamen Riders , Chou Super Hero Taisen, Heisei Generations FOREVER (as a toy).
- Rider Height: 198 cm
- Rider Weight: 180 kg
- Punching Power: 3 t
- Kicking Power: 8 t
- Maximum Jump Height: 22 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 7.5 seconds
Generation-4 eXtention is the upgraded version of the old G3-System. After the event of the movie, because the G3-X was too damaged, the head and shoulder of the armor was replaced with parts from the G4. Designed to destroy the rampaging Kamen Rider G1, the suit became more similar to the G3-X system, putting less of a strain and damper on the wearer and sporting a blue coloring instead of black and gray.
This form is exclusive to S.I.C. Hero Saga Kamen Rider Agito Edition: Project G1.
- Guardacceler: An electromagnetic jutte, stored on left leg, hand-carried or inserted into Guard Chaser throttle port in use
- GM-01 Scorpion: A modular magnum pistol, stored on right hip, hand-carried in use. Compatible with the GG-02 Salamander module attachment
- GG-02 Salamander: A grenade launcher module that could be attached to barrel of the GM-01 Scorpion.
- GS-03 Destroyer: A high-frequency sword, mounted on left arm when in use.
- GA-04 Antoures: A wire-anchor hook, mounted on left arm when in use.
- GX-05 Kerberos: A multi-mode Gatling gun, hand-carried in use; modular attachment include GM-01 “Scorpion” and tracker scope; exclusive only to the G3-X
- GK-06 Unicorn: An electromagnetic combat knife, stored left arm, hand carried in use.
- Guard Chaser: G3's motorcycle that was served as the successor to the TryChaser series of motorcycles, which stores his primary weapons, based upon the designs of Kuuga's TryGouram/BeatGouram bikes.
- G-Trailer: G3's base of operations which was operated by Ozawa and Omuro.
Legend Rider Devices
- "Kamen Ride: G3"
- ―Diendriver summoning announcement[src]
- KamenRide: G3: A Rider Card containing the power of Kamen Rider G3. Used by Diend to summon Kamen Rider G3. First used to battle the Onigashima brothers , G3 is quickly possessed by Urataros. In Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbaride Diend was able to summon G3's Complete Form - G3-X.
- "(Digital beeping) G3-X!"
- ―Activation announcement[src]
- "The G3 whose armor and weaponry have been further strengthened is... G3-X! (武装とアーマーをさらに強化したG3は...G3-X だ！ Busō to āmā o sarani kyōka shita Jī Surī wa... Jī Surī Ekkusu da!)"
- ―Secondary activation announcement[src]
- "(Right-hand Ridewatch's announcement)! Armor Time! (Epic rock music, followed by police sirens) G3-X!"
- ―Transformation announcement in the Ziku-Driver's left-hand slot[src]
- "Finish Time! Launcher Time (Break/Burst)!"
- ―Finisher announcement in left-hand slot[src]
G3-X Ridewatch (G3-Xライドウォッチ Jī Surī Ekkusu Raidowotchi): Based on Kamen Rider G3-X, this Ridewatch would provide access to the G3-XArmor. It is dated 2001.
Behind the scenes
During the planning of G3-X's design by PLEX, he was originally going to be equipped with a riot shield. For some unexplained reason, this idea was scrapped from the final design. This concept, while never used in the series, would be featured on the dust jacket of the book Kamen Rider Art Collection Hero Hen.
- Kamen Rider G3 is the first and only Kamen Rider not to have his armor materialize around him or biologically transform to an organic Rider. Instead, he has a team help him assemble the Rider suit.
- Kamen Rider G3-X's eyes and mouthpiece are called (in official materials, but never during the show) Redaizer and Perfector, referring to Kamen Rider X and his original transformation devices.
- He is the earliest Secondary Rider to appear, even appearing before the Primary Rider (Agito). This was soon followed by the next Secondary Rider, Ren Akiyama.
- He has an unnamed Rider Kick in Kamen Rider Super Climax Heroes.
- In the promotional poster of the movie Kamen Rider Zi-O: Over Quartzer G3-X among other Kamen Riders is seen in the background of the movie poster but they didn't show up in the actual movie.
- Makoto Hikawa shares his first name with Makoto Fukami/Kamen Rider Specter from Kamen Rider Ghost and Makoto Jin/Battle Cossack from Battle Fever J.
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 TV Asahi. (2001). Kamen Rider G3.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Kamen Rider Official Data/Perfect File.
- ↑ Shogakukan. (2001). Masked Rider Agito: Complete Works. First Volume. p. 31. ISBN 978-4091014788
- ↑ MediaWorks. (2002). Masked Rider Agito: Hybrid File. p. 67. ISBN 978-4840221719.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Hobby Japan. (2007). S.I.C. Official Diorama Story: S.I.C. Hero Saga. Vol. 2. p. 37. ISBN 978-4894256309.
- Shoichi Tsugami - Kamen Rider Agito and temporary user of the Kamen Rider G3 powers in Kamen Rider Agito.
- Toru Hojo - V-1 System and Temporary user of the Kamen Rider G3 and G3-X powers in Kamen Rider Agito.
- Takahiro Omuro - Temporary user of the Kamen Rider G3 and G3 Mild powers in Kamen Rider Agito.
- Shiro Mizuki - Original Kamen Rider G4 in Kamen Rider Agito: Project G4.
- Shoichi Ashikawa - Kamen Rider Agito and trevious user of the Kamen Rider G3-X powers in Kamen Rider Decade.
- Takahiro Furuya - Previous user of the Kamen Rider G3-X powers in Kamen Rider Decade.
- Daiki Kaito - Kamen Rider Diend and temporary user of the Kamen Rider G3-X powers in Kamen Rider Decade.
- Yusuke Onodera - Kamen Rider Kuuga and temporary user of the Kamen Rider G3-X powers in Kamen Rider Decade.
- Urataros - Kamen Rider Den-O Rod Form and temporary user of the Kamen Rider G3 powers in Cho Kamen Rider Den-O & Decade Neo Generations: The Onigashima Warship.
|Kamen Rider Agito|
|Shouichi Tsugami - Makoto Hikawa - Ryo Ashihara - Kaoru Kino - Shiro Mizuki (Movie Exclusive) - Yukina Sawaki|
|Mana Kazaya - Professor Yoshihiko Misugi - Taichi Misugi - Dr. Higashi Kunieda|
|Tokyo Police Department|
|SAUL Team: Sumiko Ozawa - Takahiro Omuro|
|Police: Toru Hojo|
|The Akatsuki Survivors|
|Tomoko Miura - Saeko Shinohara - Aki Sakaki - Katsuhiko Sagara - Masumi Sekiya - Koji Majima - Jun Tachibana - Masahide Takashima - Kazuo Ashihara|
|The Els: El of the Water - El of the Wind - El of the Ground|
|Jaguar Lords - Tortoise Lords - Snake Lords - Crow Lords - Zebra Lords -Jackal Lords - Bee Lords - Stingray Lords - Fish Lords - Lizard Lords - Ant Lords|
|View • [Edit]|