|This article is about a/an character in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
Level 30 (レベル30 Reberu Sātī): Emerging from Mai Yamato's Bugster infection, he was visible in full form during the Game Scope's diagnosis, a first for Bugsters. Despite skipping the Bugster Union stage like other strengthened Bugsters, he took possession of his host like a Union would instead of forming a separate entity, another sign of the Bugster virus's evolution. His weapon is the Gatton Smasher (ガットンスマッシャー Gatton Sumasshā) on his right and a left-hand piston that can fire energy blasts.
Behind the scenes
- Being born directly from Gekitotsu Robots, the three Bugsters that use the Gekitotsu Robots Rider Gashat take their Collabo Smasher and chest armor from this Bugster.
- The Gatton Buster's right arm is similar to Birth's Shovel Arm.
- Gatton is the only one of the four Level 30 Bugsters to have fought his Level 3 Rider counterpart; in his case, Ex-Aid Robot Action Gamer.
- Mai Yamato shares her last name with Tetsuki Yamato/Kamen Rider Ketaros villain in Kamen Rider Kabuto: God Speed Love.
- Shido - Second host of Gatton bugter.
- Robot Gamer - Gatton Bugster's counterpart.
- Collabos Bugster (Gekitotsu Robots) - A Bugster that utilizes the power of the Gekitotsu Robots Gashat.
- Soji Kuruse - A Next Genome Institute worker that utilizes the power of the Proto Gekitotsu Robots Gashat to become Robol Bugster.
- Collabos Bugster (Kamen Rider Genm) - A Bugster that briefly utilizes the power of the Proto Gekitotsu Robots Gashat before switching to Proto Giri Giri Chambara and finally Ganbarizing.
- Mai Yamato in Kamen Rider Official Website.