|This article is about a/an vehicle in Kamen Rider Agito.|
The Machine Tornador (マシントルネイダー Mashin Toruneidā) is Agito's motorcycle that can transform into a hovercraft for him to surf on. With the help from the real Shouichi Tsugami, the OverLord of Darkness gave the Tornador a power boost and was able to assume Slider Mode (スライダーモード Suraidā Mōdo), Agito can execute a finishing attack depending on the form he is in. In Ground Form, he uses Dragon Breath to careen toward the enemy and mow them down with the side of the Machine Tornador. He can also execute Rider Brake, speeding Machine Tornador to boost his Rider Kick with added momentum. Agito can execute similar boosted attacks in Storm and Flame Forms with Halberd Brake and Saber Brake.
- Weight - 193.0 kg
- Total Displacement - 995.0 cc
- Top Speed - 430.0 km/h
- Max Power/Horsepower - 382.5 kw / 520.0 PS
The Machine Tornador has the following parts:
- Tornado Eye (トルネイドアイ Toruneido Ai) - Obstacles can be detected and automatically avoided. It can also see through objects that are 20m thick and transmit the contents to the Kamen Rider Agito's brain.
- Dragon's Mail (ドラゴンズメイル Doragonzu Meiru): The cowl that has become armored at the molecular level by Alter Force.
- Fuel Tank (フュールタンク Fu~yūru Tanku): The gas tank loaded with gasoline before transformation. In Slider mode, it shifts downward to become parallel to the seat, allowing Agito to stand on the bike.
- Alter Air Chamber Muffler (オルタエアチャンバーマフラー Oruta Ea Chanbā Mafurā): A component that discharges waste "Alter Air" that is generated when mixing Alter Force with substances in the air that's taken from the Air Intake. In Slider Mode, the mufflers shift out.
- Alter Wheel (オルタホイール Oruta Hoīru): It rotates in the force field generated by Alter Force and can control the rotational speed with Agito's will. In Slider Mode, the wheel rotates sideways and becomes a hover device. Alter Force is generated from the bottom of the wheel, resulting in acceleration of 400m in 5 seconds and a maximum speed of 720km.
- Dragon Heart (ドラゴンハート Doragon Hāto): A circulation device that accumulates Alter Force and supplies it to the engine.
- Air Intake (エアインテーク Ea Intēku): An auxiliary energy supply component that takes in and converts substances in the air to create special energy.
- Brake System (ブレーキシステム Burēki Shisutemu): It can be controlled by Agito's will and boasts a strong braking force that can stop at only 20m even even if the speed is 430km/h.
All Rider Break
Agito hopped onto the Machine Tornador in Slider Mode, joined by G3-X holding his GX-05 “Cerberus” to provide fire support for Agito's attack among many other Kamen Riders and their Rider Machines, to perform the All Rider Break attack which ended the final battle with Rock Great Leader.
Rider Grand Prix
Agito, as a Shocker Rider, participates in the Rider Grand Prix race, riding his Machine Tornador. He is eliminated from the race when the Machine Tornador is taken out alongside Wizard's Machinewinger by missiles fired by Kamen Rider 3's TriCyclone, but is rescued by Drive using the Tridoron's Dream Vegas Tire Enhancement. The Machine Tornador is restored to its proper place in space and time when the destruction of the History Modifying Machine restores the timeline.
Final Form Ride
Video Game appearances
Kamen Rider: The Bike Race
Legend Rider Signal Bike
- Signal Legend Agito (シグナルレジェンドアギト Shigunaru Rejendo Agito): Allows Mach to activate a Kourin Signal Legend. When used in the DX Drive Driver, it gives the sound for a Tire Exchange into Drive: Agito (ドライブ・アギト Doraibu - Agito).
- Agito appears riding his Machine Tornador, among the other Kamen Riders on their Rider Machines, in the animated ending sequence of Heisei Rider vs. Showa Rider: Kamen Rider Taisen feat. Super Sentai.
- Machine Tornador is the first Rider Machine to have "Machine" as the first word in its name, a convention that would become the norm for Rider Machines starting with Kabuto and its mass-produced Machine Zectrons (though the title hero himself would have the Kabuto Extender.)
- In the SIC toy line, a variant of the Machine Tornador is shown enhanced by the powers of Agito's Shining form with the gold and red parts changed to red and silver, respectively.
- Interestingly, the official Kamen Rider Zukan in 2019 described Machine Tornador's components by using the word "organ" (器官 Kikan), implying that the motorcycle is somehow having living creature aspects, a case similar to Jungler or Machine Kivaa.
|Kamen Rider Agito|
|Shouichi Tsugami - Makoto Hikawa - Ryo Ashihara - Kaoru Kino - Shiro Mizuki (Movie Exclusive) - Yukina Sawaki|
|Mana Kazaya - Professor Yoshihiko Misugi - Taichi Misugi - Dr. Higashi Kunieda|
|Tokyo Police Department|
|SAUL Team: Sumiko Ozawa - Takahiro Omuro|
|Police: Toru Hojo|
|The Akatsuki Survivors|
|Tomoko Miura - Saeko Shinohara - Aki Sakaki - Katsuhiko Sagara - Masumi Sekiya - Koji Majima - Jun Tachibana - Masahide Takashima - Kazuo Ashihara|
|The Els: El of the Water - El of the Wind - El of the Ground|
|Jaguar Lords - Tortoise Lords - Snake Lords - Crow Lords - Zebra Lords -Jackal Lords - Bee Lords - Stingray Lords - Fish Lords - Lizard Lords - Ant Lords|
|View • [Edit]|