|This article is about a villain in Kamen Rider Saber.|
Diago (ディアゴ) is one of the Four Sages of the Sword of Logos council, who was killed by Isaac. After being revived by Storious, Diago turned into Lord of Wise Diago (ロード・オブ・ワイズ ディアゴ, Rōdo Obu Waizu Diago) and unwillingly became his own puppet.
- Main article: Four Sages
Battle with Sabela and Durendal
The four Lords of Wise later appeared on each level of Storious' tower to confront the Riders as they stormed it, leaving Ryoga Shindai and Reika Shindai behind to fight Lord of Wise Diago while Touma and Kento went on ahead to the fourth and penultimate level of the tower.
Meanwhile, Blades, coming from his battle with Lord of Wise Highlander, came across the Shindai siblings battling Diago and attempted to assist them, but the two ordered him to go on ahead, assuring him that they could handle themselves. Diago was able to fatally stab Reika in the back and cancel her transformation, later breaking Durendal's Jikokuken Kaiji before delivering multiple fatal stabs to his chest. While he was doing so, Reika grabbed both Noroshi and Kaiji's broken trident head and stabbed Diago with them both in an act of revenge for what he did to her brother, killing him while destroying both of the Shindai clan's Seikens at the same time.
- Twin Rapiers
- Master Swordsman: Diago is able to use the skills of rapier to the extreme.
- Enhanced Speed: Diago can move at superhuman speeds that exceed even Espada's Golden Alangina form.
- Power Replication: Diago can copy any swordsman or Seiken’s power.
- Lightning Charge: Diago can charge his body or rapiers with dark lightning bolts and execute lightning attacks, like Espada.
- Intangibility: Diago can turn his body into black and dark-red smoke, like Sabela.
- Time Manipulation: Diago can manipulate time to a limited degree. He can erase time, causing all humanoids within a set perimeter to disappear in a "water splash" and suddenly appear in their future desired area, like Durendal.
- Rider Finisher: Diago can replicate multiple riders' finishers at once via more enhanced.
- Durendal's Ichiji Issen
- Sabela's Konchuu Mokumoku Giri
Behind the Scenes
- to be added
- to be added
- Saber's vehicle could be derived from his name in-universe.
- The twin rapiers he uses are a repainted version of the Akumaizers' rapiers.
- Diago is currently the only known Saber villain to have destroyed a Seiken.
- Kamen Rider Saber
- Episode 28: Chapter 28: Writing the Past, Drawing the Future.
- Episode 29: Chapter 29: At That Moment, the Swordsman Made His Move. (Mentioned, First (offscreen) Death)
- Episode 44: Chapter 44: Open, The Last Page.
- Episode 45: Chapter 45: Ten Swordsmen, Betting the World.
- Episode 46: Chapter 46: Goodbye, My Hero. (Second (onscreen) Death)
- Kamen Rider Saber: Final Stage