|This article is about a/an type of finishing move in Kamen Rider Fourze.|
- "(1-4 Switches) Limit Break!"
- ―Fourze Driver's activation announcement[src]
- "(3 warning alarms) Limit Break!"
- ―Elek Module Billy the Rod's activation announcement[src]
- "(2 klaxon alarm blares/Fire truck-like warning blares) Limit Break!"
- ―Fire Module Hee-Hackgun's activation announcement[src]
- "(3 klaxon-like alarms) Limit Break!"
- ―NS MagPhone's activation announcement[src]
- "(Low-toned klaxon alarms) Limit Break!"
- ―Cosmic Module Barizun Sword's activation announcement[src]
- "(Switch) On, Ready? (Switch), Limit Break!"
- ―Meteor Driver's activation announcement[src]
- "Limit Break, OK!"
- ―Meteor Galaxy's activation announcement[src]
- "(Rock music) Limit Break! (Power-up based standby noise) OK!"
- ―Meteor Storm Shaft's activation announcement[src]
When fighting Zodiarts, the Limit Break allows for a Kamen Rider to eject the Zodiarts Switch while leaving the Switcher who transformed unharmed, the Rider then switches off the Switch thus neutralizing the threat. However, it is also stated that Zodiarts Switches take a physical toll on the user as a consequence of the forced evolution, causing the longest-term users to dissolve into stardust after being defeated by a Limit Break rather than simply switching off. This fate ultimately befell the last two surviving Horoscopes, Kou Tatsugami and Mitsuaki Gamou.
Other heroes have also been shown to successfully neutralize Zodiarts with their Switchers surviving as seen when Kamen Rider Double, whose Maximum Drives are performed similarily to fight Dopants, defeated four Zodiarts transformed from members of Foundation X, and when Inazuman defeated the Hercules Zodiarts, Kageto Banba.
By switching on a correspondent Astroswitch, or a combination of Astroswitches, before pushing the Enter Lever on the Fourze Driver again, Kamen Rider Fourze can perform a Limit Break finishing attack using the full power of the active switches. While executing multiple simultaneous Limit Breaks is possible, it is risky as it would completely drain an Astroswitch's power for a short time and said Switch will need to be re-tuned. The transformation will be canceled if all of the Transwitches are flipped back up.
- The Limit Break finishing attack for Base States is the Rider Rocket Drill Kick (ライダーロケットドリルキック Raidā Roketto Doriru Kikku), which uses the Rocket and Drill Modules simultaneously. A variation of this is the Rider Rocket Drill Space Kick (ライダーロケットドリル宇宙キック Raidā Roketto Doriru Uchū Kikku), which is performed outside of Earth's atmosphere, using the Massigler to be send both the Zodiarts and Kamen Rider Fourze into lower orbit. When pushing the lever a second time, Kamen Rider Fourze can perform the Rider Rocket Drill Great Space Kick (ライダーロケットドリル大宇宙キック Raidā Roketto Doriru Dai Uchū Kikku) Double Limit Break, where the auras around the Rocket and Drill Modules are enlarged and allowing Kamen Rider Fourze to bore through things his initial Limit Break could not before. However, this exhausts the Cosmic Energy of the Rocket and Drill Switches rendering them inactive until they are recharged.
- While not a Limit Break, in conjunction with the Winch Module, Kamen Rider Fourze Elek States can perform the Rider Electric Shock (ライダー電気ショック Raidā Denki Shokku). The Billy the Rod can initiate one of three different Rider Slash Limit Breaks depending on which socket the plug is placed in when the Elek Switch is inserted into the base:
- Left socket: Initiates theRider Ten Billion Volt Break (ライダー１００億ボルトブレイク Raidā Hyaku Oku Boruto Bureiku), where Fourze swings Billy The Rod to slash with an energized Binary Capacitor (バイナリキャパシター Bainari Kyapashitā) blade.
- Top socket: Initiates the Rider Ten Billion Volt Shoot (ライダー１００億ボルトシュート Raidā Hyaku Oku Boruto Shūto), where Fourze swings Billy The Rod to send an arc of electricity with enough force to slash through the target with ease. Even the edges of the attack can do damage, as its first usage had left environmental damage in the pavement.
- Right socket: Initiates the Rider Ten Billion Volt Burst (ライダー１００億ボルトバースト Raidā Hyaku Oku Boruto Bāsuto), where Fourze slams the tip of Billy The Rod (also called the Lead Shaft (リードシャフト Rīdo Shafuto)) into the ground, sending massive voltage into the ground, destroying it while disorientating/electrocuting the target.
- In addition to the Limit Breaks performed solely through Billy The Rod, Elek States can also perform the Rider Lightning Drill Kick (ライダー電光ドリルキック Raidā Denkō Doriru Kikku), allowing Kamen Rider Fourze to use both the Billy The Rod and the Drill Module on his target, in addition to the Rider 10 Billion Volt Break.
- By setting the Fire Switch into the Hee-Hackgun while it is in Flame Mode, Kamen Rider Fourze can initiate the Rider Exploding Shoot (ライダー縛熱シュート Raidā Bakunetsu Shūto) Limit Break finishing attack, where he absorbs nearby thermal energy before releasing it in a powerful fiery blast from the Hee-Hackgun. An unnamed Limit Break while in Extinguisher Mode releases a powerful blast of water that puts out the surrounding fires.
- Fire States also has an unnamed Limit Break in conjunction with the Launcher and Gatling Switches where he fires a barrage of fire, missiles, and bullets.
- When Fourze is partnered with Wizard, the two riders can execute the Double Fire Drill Kick (ダブルファイアドリルキック Daburu Faiya Doriru Kikku)
- The Limit Break of Rocket States is the Rider Tailspin Crusher (ライダーきりもみクラッシャー Raidā Kirimomi Kurasshā), which has two variations: a blow with two Rocket Modules or a corkscrew kick. With the Drill Module, Fourze can perform the Rider Double Rocket Drill Kick (ライダーダブルロケットドリルキック Raidā Daburu Roketto Doriru Kikku), a stronger version of Base States' Rider Rocket Drill Kick.
- The NS Magnet Cannon is used in the Magnet States Limit Break to fire a powerful beam of electromagnetic energy called the Rider Super Electromagnetic Bomber (ライダー超電磁ボンバー Raidā Chōdenji Bonbā) that compresses the target with destructive magnetic force. A variant Limit Break includes the Launcher and Gatling Switches for additional firepower. The alternative Magnet States Limit Break is the Rider Super Electromagnetic Tackle (ライダー超電磁タックル Raidā Chōdenji Takkuru) in tandem with the Powerdizer, where Kamen Rider Fourze has the NS Magnet Cannon ram straight into the opponent instead. He can also use the Rider Super Electromagnetic Strike (ライダー超電磁ストライク Raidā Chōdenji Sutoraiku) in tandem with Kamen Rider Meteor by lending him the N Magnet Switch which allows both to use the magnetic pull from each other to ram into enemies.
- By inserting the Cosmic Switch into the Barizun Sword's base, Kamen Rider Fourze can initiate two Limit Breaks: an unnamed Rider Thrust in Boost Mode where Fourze sends the opponent into space, and the Rider Super Galaxy Finish (ライダー超銀河フィニッシュ Raidā Chō Ginga Finisshu) in Slash Mode where Fourze delivers the final blow to the opponent.
- Even when robbed of the Barizun Sword, Cosmic States can perform a Rider Kick Limit Break, simply dubbed "Rider Kick" and consisting of a bright blue aura of Cosmic Energy forming around the right leg during a flying side kick. This makes Rider Kick Fourze's only Limit Break delivered with the right leg rather than the left.
- The Limit Break for Rocket Drill States is the Rider Rocket Drill Blast (ライダーロケットドリルブラスト Raidā Roketto Doriru Burasuto).
- The Limit Break for Meteor Fusion States is the Rider Fusion Drill Kick (ライダーフュージョンドリルキック Raidā Fyūjon Doriru Kikku), which uses the Drill Module by combining Meteor's Meteor Strike and Base States' Rider Rocket Drill Kick finishers.
- Two Limit Break finishing attacks for Meteor Nadeshiko Fusion States are the Rider (Double) Rocket Missile (ライダー（ダブル）ロケットミサイル Raidā (Daburu) Roketto Misairu), where Kamen Rider Fourze launches a Rocket Module (or both Rocket Modules) at the enemy, and the Rider Ultimate Crusher (ライダーアルティメットクラッシャー Raidā Arutimetto Kurasshā), a stronger version of Rocket States' Rider Tailspin Crusher. Lastly, the 3rd Limit Break attack for Meteor Nadeshiko Fusion States, when Fourze using the Drill Module, he will execute an unnamed Limit Break Rider Kick, however, this finisher wasn't shown in the series or movies.
- When Kamen Riders 1, 2, V3, and Riderman are turned into Switches by Lem Kannagi during the events of Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Mega Max along with the X, Amazon, and Stronger Core Medals, Kamen Rider Fourze is able to release the Riders by putting the four Switches into the Fourze Driver and initiating a Limit Break as OOO does the same with the Rider Medals scanning them which activates a Scanning Charge.
- Kamen Rider Meteor has two Rider Kick Limit Break finishing attacks on his own. The first is a spinning kick called Meteor Tornado (メテオトルネード Meteo Torunēdo) and the second is a flying side kick called Meteor Strike (メテオストライク Meteo Sutoraiku).
- When using the Elek Switch, electrical currents flow through Kamen Rider Meteor's body, enabling him to control electricity. He can also perform a variation of the Meteor Strike, by enhancing the kick with an insane amount of wattage from the Elek Switch.
- When using the N Magnet Switch, Kamen Rider Meteor becomes magnetic and is able to use the magnetic pull of his body and Kamen Rider Fourze Magnet States to perform the Rider Super Electromagnetic Strike (ライダー超電磁ストライク Raidā Chōdenji Sutoraiku) combination attack.
- When the Meteor Switch is inserted into the Meteor Galaxy's Switch Socket, it initiates a Limit Break known as the Starlight Shower (スターライトシャワー Sutāraito Shawā).
- This Limit Break also has a variation where the energy generated by the punches can be used as energy shots.
- The Meteor Storm Switch has a top-like device attached to it called the Storm Topper (ストームトッパー Sutōmu Toppā) which is used for the Limit Break attack and absorbing all the energy from Zodiarts.
- When the Meteor Storm Switch is inserted in the Meteor Storm Shaft, it initiates the Limit Break finishing attack called the Meteor Storm Punisher (メテオストームパニッシャー Meteo Sutōmu Panisshā), which launches the Storm Topper on the Meteor Storm Switch, absorbing some of a Zodiarts' Cosmic Energy with each strike and increasing its attack strength each time.
- When using the Fire Switch, fire envelops Kamen Rider Meteor Storm's body, enabling him to manipulate the fire at his whims. He can also perform a Limit Break attack that is a variation of the Meteor Tornado, Meteor Storm Tornado.
- When using the Meteor Switch in Meteor Storm, he performs an enhanced version of the Meteor Strike called the Meteor Storm Strike (メテオストームトライク Meteo Sutōmu Sutoraiku).
In Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Gaim & Wizard: The Fateful Sengoku Movie Battle, Zangetsu Fourze Arms, wielding the Rocket Module, is shown performing the Rider Rocket Punch on a group of monsters serving Kamen Rider Bujin Gaim and the Rider Rocket Drill Kick on the Nepenthes Monster, but is not shown to activate a finisher on his Sengoku Driver for either finisher.
The Fourze Ghost Eyecon can be used by a Ghost Rider to assume Fourze Damashii when inserted into the Ghost Driver. As demonstrated by Kamen Rider Specter, Fourze Damashii's Omega Drive attack is a replication of the Rider Rocket Drill Kick. He later performed the Rider Rocket Drill Space Kick attack.