|This article is about a/an set of alternate forms in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
- "Gashat! Let's Game! Metcha Game! Mutcha Game! What's your name?! I'm a Kamen Rider!"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- "Gashat! Let's Ride! Metcha Ride! Mutcha Ride! What's your Ride?! I'm a Legend Rider!"
- ―Transformation announcement (Legend Rider variant)[src]
- "Gashat! Enter the Game! Ri-Riding the End!"
- ―Transformation announcement (Kamen Rider Chronicle)[src]
Level 1 (レベル1 Reberu Wan), often abbreviated as LV1, is the super deformed default form of the Ex-Aid Riders, which is activated by inserting their personal Rider Gashat into the Gamer Driver. This form is used to battle a Bugster-infected human (specifically Bugster Unions) and is the only way to separate the monster from the host. When becoming Level 2, a Rider's Level 1 faceplate becomes their back armor. Riders can revert to Level 1 by pushing the lever on the Gamer Driver back into its default position, which reforms and re-assembles the Level 1 armor back onto the Rider; however, this doesn't happen if another Gashat has been activated, letting the Rider use it to take a higher Level.
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid
- Mighty Action X (Ex-Aid Episodes 1, "Tricks": Virtual Operations (Ex-Aid), Ex-Aid 2-7, 9, 10, Heisei Generations, "Tricks": Kamen Rider Genm (Legend Gamer Stage), Ex-Aid 11-16, Kyuranger Episode 7, Ex-Aid 44)
- Kaigan Ghost (Heisei Generations, "Tricks": Kamen Rider Genm (Legend Rider Stage))
- Let's Go Ichi Gou!
- Full Throttle Drive
- Toukenden Gaim
- Adventure Guy Kuuga
- Mirror Labyrinth Ryuki
- Insect Wars Kabuto
- DokiDoki Makai Castle Kiva
- Barcode Warrior Decade
- Detective Double
- Kamen Rider Brave
- Kamen Rider Snipe
- Bang Bang Shooting (Ex-Aid Episode 3, "Tricks": Virtual Operations (Snipe), Ex-Aid 4, 5, 8, 10, Heisei Generations, "Tricks": Kamen Rider Genm (Legend Gamer Stage), Ex-Aid 11, 15, 16, 18, 44)
- Proto Bang Bang Shooting ("Tricks": Kamen Rider Snipe: Episode Zero Episode 2, Ex-Aid Episode 6 (flashback))
- Kamen Rider Lazer
- Kamen Rider Genm
- Proto Mighty Action X (Ex-Aid Episode 2, 6, "Tricks": Virtual Operations (Genm), Ex-Aid 8, 44)
- Magic The Wizard (Kamen Rider Ex-Aid "Tricks": Kamen Rider Genm "Part. I: Legend Rider Stage")
- Agito of the Sun
- Moshi Moshi Faiz
- King of Poker Blade
- Taiko Master Hibiki
- Time Express Den-O
- Barcode Warrior Decade
- Jungle OOO
- Space Galaxy Fourze
- In being standard pre-forms for all Riders of a series that are bulky and less agile than the slimmer "main" forms they become, they are similar to Masked Forms from Kamen Rider Kabuto.
- Like the Zecter's Put On function, pushing the lever on the belt that triggers the main form back into its default position will revert the Rider.
- The faceplates of Level 1 forms are attached directly onto the torso armor, meaning that the user is physically incapable of looking in a direction unless they turn their entire bodies to face it.
- Uniquely among single-identity Riders, Level 1 forms have different suit actors than the same Rider's Level 2 form.
- The Ex-Aid Level 1 designs may be a reference to the Metal Hero show Kabutack. Both are bulky and both share chibi forms that upgrade to superior forms (Level 2 and Ready Form respectively).
- Level 1 forms are shown capable of performing Critical Strikes by moving the Gashat to the Kimewaza Slot Holder; how the equipment knows to distinguish this removal from removal to cancel a transformation is unclear, as cancelling normally happens sooner than a Gashat could be transferred. A similar issue exists with the onscreen portrayal of Ex-Aid's Level X/XX forms versus the toy release.