- "Let's Go Ichi Gou! (Typhoon warble to deep-pitched flashing sound)"
- ―Activation announcement
- "Gashat! Let's Ride! Metcha Ride! Mutcha Ride! What's your Ride!? I'm a Legend Rider!"
- ―Level 1 announcement
- "A Gacha! Cy-Cy-Cy-Cyclone de Gekisou! Henshin da! Iku ze, Rider Fight! (Bakusou Bike-styled song and Heavy Metal and Typhoon mid-transformation noise)"
- ―Level 3 announcement
- "Kimewaza! Let's Go Critical Finish! (Typhoon transformation noise and explosion)"
- ―Weapon finisher announcement
Let's Go Ichi Gou! (レッツゴー１号! Rettsu Gō Ichigō!, lit. Let's Go 1) is a video game based on Kamen Rider 1. It also serves as the basis for the Let's Go Ichi Gou! Gashat.
Ex-Aid Ichigou Gamer Level 1
Ex-Aid Ichigou Gamer Level 2
Let's Go Ichi Gou! Gashat
to be added
Behind the scenes
Let's Go Ichi Gou! and its associated Ichigou Gamer appear exclusively in Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing, the only Showa Rider Gashat created for Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.
While Kamen Rider Ex-Aid "Tricks": Kamen Rider Genm reveals Kuroto Dan creating a set of seventeen Heisei Rider Gashats, which are compiled into that of Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing, Let's Go Ichi Gou! does not appear and as such is the only Legend Rider Gashat not shown to exist in the on-screen canon.
- The Gashat's Level 2 jingle is a remix of Mighty Action X's Level 2 jingle.
- The Gashat's Level 3 jingle is a remix of Bakusou Bike's Level 3 jingle.
- The Gashat's name is a reference to the original Kamen Rider's opening theme, Let's Go!! Rider Kick.