- "Let's Go Ichi Gou! (Typhoon warble to deep-pitched flashing sound)"
- ―Activation announcement
- "Gashat! Let's Ride! Metcha Ride! Mutcha Ride! What's your Ride!? I'm a Legend Rider!"
- ―Level 1 announcement
- "A Gacha! Cy-Cy-Cy-Cyclone de Gekisou! Henshin da! Iku ze, Rider Fight! (Bakusou Bike-styled song and Heavy Metal and Typhoon mid-transformation noise)"
- ―Level 3 announcement
- "Kimewaza! Let's Go Critical Finish! (Typhoon transformation noise and explosion)"
- ―Weapon finisher announcement
Let's Go Ichi Gou! (レッツゴー１号! Rettsu Gō Ichigō!, lit. Let's Go 1) is a video game based on Kamen Rider 1. It also serves as the basis for the Let's Go Ichi Gou! Gashat.
Let's Go Ichi Gou! Gashat
to be added
Behind the scenes
Let's Go Ichi Gou! and its associated Ichigou Gamer appear exclusively in Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing, the only Showa Rider Gashat created for Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.
While Kamen Rider Ex-Aid "Tricks": Kamen Rider Genm reveals Kuroto Dan creating a set of seventeen Heisei Rider Gashats, which are compiled into that of Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing, Let's Go Ichi Gou! does not appear and as such is the only Legend Rider Gashat not shown to exist in the on-screen canon.
- The Gashat's Level 2 jingle is a remix of Mighty Action X's Level 2 jingle.
- The Gashat's Level 3 jingle is a remix of Bakusou Bike's Level 3 jingle.
- The Gashat's name is a reference to the original Kamen Rider's opening theme, Let's Go!! Rider Kick.