|This article is about a/an character in Kamen Rider Zero-One.|
Leon Arkland (リオン・アークランド Rion Ākurando) is the CEO of ZAIA Enterprise Headquarters and the main antagonist of Zero-One Others: Kamen Rider MetsubouJinrai who transforms into Kamen Rider Zaia (仮面ライダーザイア Kamen Raidā Zaia). He aims to mass-produce Humagear soldiers to sell as weapons across the world, and kidnaps Jin as part of his plan.
To be added.
To be added
Kamen Rider Zaia
- Rider Height:
- Rider Weight:
- Punching Power:
- Kicking Power:
- Maximum Jump Height:
- Maximum Running Speed:
- ZAIA Thousandriver - Transformation device.
- Zetsumerisekeys - Transformation trinkets
- Progrise Holder - Carrying straps for Progrisekeys
- Thousand Jacker - Zaia's Personal Weapon
Behind the Scenes
Leon Arkland is portrayed by Jai West (ジェイ・ウエスト Jei Wesuto).
- Like Kamen Rider MetsubouJinrai, Kamen Rider Zaia takes his name from the organization he is a part of.
- Leon is the second CEO of ZAIA after Gai Amatsu to become a Kamen Rider.
- Kamen Rider Zaia's suit is a repaint of Kamen Rider Thouser and reuses Kamen Rider Ark-Zero's under suit.
- Kamen Rider Zaia is the first Reiwa Rider to feature a dinosaur motif, and the first overall since Kamen Rider OOO Putotyra Combo.