|This article is about a/an set of alternate forms in Kamen Rider Gaim.|
- "Soda! Lemon Energy Arms: Fight, Power! Fight, Power! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fi-Fi-Fi-Fi-Fight!"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
Lemon Energy Arms (レモンエナジーアームズ Remon Enajī Āmuzu) is an alternate lemon-based armored European Knight/Archer form of New Generation Riders. Accessed through the Lemon Energy Lockseed, this form's Arms Weapon is the Sonic Arrow, while the helmet the Rider wears is the Lemos Headpiece (レーモスヘッドピース Rēmosu Heddopīsu) with the Steering Eye (ステアリングアイ Sutearingu Ai) visor. While it is the default form of New Generation Rider Duke, it can also be used by other Riders, provided that the latter has a Genesis Driver.
- New Generation Rider Duke (Main user/Super Form; Gaim Gaiden: Duke, Gaim Episodes 14, 18, 19, Gaim Gaiden: Zangetsu, 28, 31, 32, Golden Fruits Cup!, 38-41, 43, Final Stage)
- New Generation Rider Baron (Super/Ultimate Form; Gaim Episodes 26-29, 31-35, 37, Golden Fruits Cup!, 38-42, Final Stage)
- Kamen Rider Gaim
- Jimber Ride Wear
- Kachidoki Ride Wear
- Kiwami Ride Wear
- Ride Wear (Drive Arms ver.)
- Kamen Rider Ryugen
- Kamen Rider Zangetsu
- Ride Wear (Watermelon Arms ver.)
- Kamen Rider Gridon
- Kamen Rider Kurokage
- Kamen Rider Bravo
- Kamen Rider Knuckle
- Kamen Rider Bujin Gaim
- Kamen Rider Mars
- Kamen Rider Kamuro
- Kamen Rider Zangetsu Shin
- Kamen Rider Duke
- Ride Wear (Dragon Energy Arms. ver)
- Kamen Rider Sigurd
- Kamen Rider Marika
- This form's Arms Weapon is the Sonic Arrow.
- Unnamed finisher: Duke fuels all the energy from the Lemon Energy Lockseed into his body, which is then converted into multiple illusions of himself that surround the target before he executes his Sonic Arrow's standard Lemon Energy-like finishing attack.
- A powerful arrow shot that when it hits a target forms a lemon slice for a brief second before exploding.
- Alternatively, if shot without fully siphoning the energy from the Lemon Energy Lockseed, it is simply a powerful arrow shot that Lemon pierces through the target.
- Unnamed Rider Slash: Baron fuels all the energy from the Lemon Energy Lockseed into his body, which is then converted into his Sonic Arrow before he slashes the target.
This finisher has two variations: A 360 degree circle slash for multiple targets and a straight slash for a single target.
Baron performed Cavaliend (キャバリエンド Kyabariendo), as he fuels all the energy from the Lemon Energy Lockseed to its maximum potential before he jumps through a line of lemon slices and hits the target with his kick.
- A powerful arrow shot that when it hits a target traps them in a Lemon-shaped sphere before they are assaulted by single arrows being fired in a row.
- Duke's second Sonic Volley much like the combination of himself's Lemon Energy Squash finisher and Baron's shooting version Sonic Volley: First his Sonic Arrow shows extending, then he shoots a powerful arrow shot that Lemon pierces through the target.
- Both Duke and Baron have their Rider symbols on the left side of their chest.