|This article is about a/an weapon in Kamen Rider Blade.|
The Rousing Staff Leangle Rouzer (醒杖レンゲルラウザー Seijō Rengeru Rauzā) is Leangle’s primary armament which is an extendable staff-like card reader that lacks a storage unit for Rouze Cards, resulting in him needing a card holder on his waist. It has built-in Rouzer technology, which enables Leangle to augment his capabilities with the powers of the sealed Undead for personal use.
In the Hyper Battle Video, Mutsuki uses it without transform.
Demonstrate the effect of Vesta (ベスタ Besuta) by rousing the Rouze Card to the back end of the handle. It is also used as an elastic staff, and can be used in two modes, Dagger Mode (ダガーモード Dagā Mōdo) and Zapper Mode (ザッパーモード Zappā Mōdo). Its initial AP is 6000.
- Dagger Mode: Leangle Rouzer's compact form for close combat. It is rarely used, only in episodes 17 and 22. This is probably because Leangle used a lot of cards and tactics in battle.
- Zapper Mode: The form the Leangle Rouzer takes when its handle is fully extended. It gets its a name from the 2 million high-speed vibrations per second of the blade of the Leangle Rouzer's clover spearhead Clover Edge (クローバー・エッジ Kurōbā Ejji), which has the additional effect of paralysis and petrification the enemies. The three cloves of the Leangle Rouzer have individual names: "Heaven", "Earth", and "Man" (『天』・『地』・『人』 Ten, Chi, Jin).
- Cards Required: Bite Cobra (5) + Blizzard Polar (6)
Leangle's signature card combo; The combo enables Leangle to blast a snowstorm at his opponent while doing his scissors kick, coupling 5's "BITE" effect imbued with the ice-attribute of the 6's "BLIZZARD" effect. In Missing Ace, Leangle can also initiate this attack only by rouzing 6's "BLIZZARD" card.
- Cards Required: Blizzard Polar (6) + Screw Mole (3)
The combo enables Leangle to throw a screw punch or blasting snowflakes from his hand, freezing his opponent, coupling 3's "SCREW" effect imbued with the ice-attribute of the 6's "BLIZZARD" effect.
- Cards Required: Rush Rhinoceros (4) + Blizzard Polar (6) + Poison Scorpion (8)
The combo enables Leangle leaps into the air and strike with his Rouzer which is tipped with an icy poison; weakening his opponent to toss up, coupling 4's "RUSH" effect imbued with both attributes of 6's "BLIZZARD" and 8's "POISON".
- Cards Required: Rush Rhinoceros (4) + Screw Mole (3)
The combo enables Leangle to use his Rouzer as a drill while charging at his opponent, coupling both effects of 3's "SCREW"' and 4's "RUSH". This combo was only used once, and it failed.
- Cards Required: Smog Squid (9) + Rush Rhinoceros (4)
The combo enables Leangle to use shoot a smokescreen from his Rouzer to catch his opponent off guard before charging towards him, coupling 4's "RUSH" effect imbued with the smoke-attribute of the 9's "SMOG" effect. This combo was only used once, and it failed.
- Cards Required: Smog Squid (9) + Poison Scorpion (8)
The combo enables Leangle to use shoot a poisonous smoke from his Rouzer to weaken his opponent, coupling both attributes of 9's "SMOG" and 8's "POISON".
- Cards Required: Float Dragonfly (Heart 4) + Drill Shell (Heart 5) + Tornado Hawk (Heart 6)
This combo, originally used by Chalice, was once used by Leangle when he stole Chalice's deck. It allows Leangle to spin and levitate through a wind cyclone, then delivering a wind-powered drill kick to his opponent. Used to defeat the Jellyfish Undead.