|This article is about a/an villain in Kamen Rider 555.|
Kyouji Murakami (村上 峡児 Murakami Kyōji), alternatively spelt Kyoji Murakami, was the acting chief of Smart Brain following Eiichi Toda's death. He was also known as the Rose Orphnoch (ローズオルフェノク Rōzu Orufenoku).
He has been known to pull "dirty tricks" in order to go up the social ladder in the company such as making the president's appointee go missing and destroying rival companies as a part of swallowing up the competition. Murakami assigns the Lucky Clover to do his dirty work until Hanagata took back the company and gave up control to Kiba. Despite losing his place in Smart Brain, Murakami had a trump card in the Orphnoch King, whom he had waited for to revive after learning of his human host. To that end, Murakami attempted to abduct Teruo, fighting the Riders on his own and escape their attacks. In his weakened state, Murakami offered his life to the Arch Orphnoch to awaken the Orphnoch King so he can correct the Orphnochs' genetic instability.
Powers and Abilities
- Orphnoch Transformation: Like his fellow Orphnoch, Murakami is able to change into an Orphnoch Form. He is also able to partially transform, as shown with his arms.
- Heart Destruction: As an Orphnoch, he can use a tentacle or a weapon to destroy the hearts of his victims in a burst of blue flames to sire them into Orphnoch.
- Levitation: He can levitate in the air.
- Pyrokinesis: He is able to channel blue flames and burn objects with his touch. He is also able to do this in his human form.
- Fireball Construction: He can shoot fire balls of any size from his hands in battle. He is also able to do this in his human form.
- Superhuman Resistance: He can resist the attacks from his opponents, even the Exceed Charge finishers of the Kamen Riders Faiz, Kaixa and Delta.
- Rose Petal Generation: Having the nature of a Rose Flower, Murakami is able to expel Rose Petals from his head to either act as a smokescreen or to damage his enemies.
Appearances: 555 Episodes 25, 33, 38-39, 45-47
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Punching Power: 3.5 t.
- Kicking Power: 8 t.
- Maximum Jump Height: 38 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 5.7 sec.
The Delta Armor has several key features in its design. Unlike the Gear, the armor only exists after the wearer transforms.
- Full Metal Lung: The vest armor of the Rider provides the most protection, being able to withstand Anti-tank weaponry.
- Global Feeler: The antenna on the Rider’s head can be used to communicate with the Smart Brain Satellite and the Smart Brain computer network.
- Photon Blood: A glowing substance that provides all of the Rider’s powers and generates all of the physical features of the armor. The Photon Blood is generated from the Delta Driver.
- Photon Streams: The path that the Photon Blood travels through the Rider’s armor. In Delta, this path is blue when transforming, white after transformed.
- Photon Terminals: Where the Photon Streams connect with the gauntlets and greaves.
- Sol Foam/Metal: Soft parts of the armor are made of Sol Foam, and the hard parts are made of Sol Metal. This substance is generated by the Delta Driver to form complex machinery that is powered by Photon Blood. If the Foam or Metal are damaged, the armor switches off and resets itself.
- Ultimate Finder: The large eyepieces of the Rider give them incredible vision. They can see in darkness with no problems and have an unlimited amount of X-ray vision.
Behind the scenes
Kyouji Murakami is portrayed by Katsuyuki Murai (村井 克行 Murai Katsuyuki). As the Rose Orphnoch, his suit actor was Jiro Okamoto (岡元 次郎 Okamoto Jirō). As Kamen Rider Delta, his suit actor was Yoshifumi Oshikawa (押川 善文 Oshikawa Yoshifumi).
Rose Orphnoch was designed by Tamotsu Shinohara (篠原 保 Shinohara Tamotsu).
- TV Asahi. (2003). Rose Orphnoch.
- Kamen Rider Official Data/Perfect File.
- Kodansha. (2003). Masked Rider 555: Illustrated Super Encyclopedia. p. 40-41. ISBN 978-4063044935.
- TV Asahi. (2003). Kamen Rider Delta.
- Shogakukan. (2004). Masked Rider 555: Complete Works. Second Volume. p. 23. ISBN 978-4091014955.
- Toei's recycled Kaijin suits