|This article is about a/an set of alternate forms in Kamen Rider Gaim.|
- "Kurumi Arms: Mr. Knuckleman! (Three count bell ring with cheering crowds)"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
Kurumi Arms (クルミアームズ Kurumi Āmuzu, lit. "Walnut Arms") is an alternate default walnut-based armored Brawler form of Armored Riders. Accessed through the Kurumi Lockseed, this form bears the Knuck Met (ナックメット Nakku Metto) helmet with the Knuck Eye (ナックアイ Nakku Ai) visor. While it is the default form of Armored Rider Knuckle, it can also be used by other Riders.
- Armored Rider Knuckle (Gaim Episodes 18, 20, Gaim Gaiden: Baron, 21, 25, 26, 30-32, 34, 37, Golden Fruits Cup!, 38-40, 44, 45, Gaim Gaiden: Knuckle, Final Stage)
- Armored Rider Gridon (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- Armored Rider Kurokage (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- Kamen Rider Gaim
- Jimber Ride Wear
- Kachidoki Ride Wear
- Kiwami Ride Wear
- Ride Wear (Drive Arms ver.)
- Kamen Rider Baron
- Kamen Rider Ryugen
- Kamen Rider Zangetsu
- Ride Wear (Watermelon Arms ver.)
- Kamen Rider Bravo
- Kamen Rider Bujin Gaim
- Kamen Rider Mars
- Kamen Rider Kamuro
- Kamen Rider Zangetsu Shin
- Kamen Rider Duke
- Ride Wear (Dragon Energy Arms. ver)
- Kamen Rider Sigurd
- Kamen Rider Marika
- This form's Arms Weapon are the Kurumi Bombers.
- Unnamed Rider Kick: Knuckle jumps into the air while golden energy surrounds his right foot that releases walnut-shaped energy as he strikes the target with a powerful front kick.
- Unnamed Rider Punch: Knuckle jumps into the air as a projection of a walnut covers him before he strikes the target with a super powered punch. Alternatively, Knuckle launches an average sized energy shaped-like walnuts at the target.
- Unnamed shooting: Knuckle punches the air, creating giant energy spheres shaped like walnuts at the target.