|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Wizard.|
|"Now, It's breakfast time!"|
|―Beast's pre-battle catchphrase during the morning[src]|
|"Now, It's lunchtime!"|
|―Beast's pre-battle catchphrase after midday[src]|
|"The main dish!"|
|―Beast's proclamation before a finisher[src]|
|"A pinch is a chance."|
|―Kosuke's words of hope[src]|
Kosuke Nitoh (仁藤 攻介 Nitō Kōsuke) is a student archaeologist who discovered the Phantom Beast Chimera and became Kamen Rider Beast (仮面ライダービースト Kamen Raidā Bīsuto). Referred to as "the ancient magician" (古の魔法使い Inishie no Mahōtsukai) by the Wiseman due to his ancient Belt, he needs to absorb the mana of the defeated Phantoms in order to regain his strength.
- 1 Biography
- 2 Other Events
- 3 Video Game Appearances
- 3.1 Kamen Rider Battle Ganbaride
- 3.2 Kamen Rider: Summonride
- 3.3 Kamen Rider: Battride War series
- 3.4 Kamen Rider Break Joker
- 3.5 Kamen Rider Batton-Line
- 3.6 Kamen Rider Travelers Record
- 3.7 Battle Spirits
- 3.8 Kamen Rider Climax Fighters
- 3.9 Kamen Rider City Wars
- 3.10 Kotodaman
- 4 Personality
- 5 Family
- 6 Abilities
- 7 Forms
- 8 Equipment
- 9 Legend Rider Devices
- 10 Behind the Scenes
- 11 Notes
- 12 Appearances
- 13 References
- 14 External Links
He is a young man from the Fukui Prefecture who is rather optimistic, often believing that pinches and chances are sides of the same coin. He has a gigantic appetite and an unusual liking to mayonnaise, putting it on everything he eats, including doughnuts. He originally lived with his grandmother before he became a student archaeologist.
Ever since he found a fossil near a lake as a child, Kosuke dreamed of becoming an archaeologist. Though his parents approved his ambition, his grandmother did not. Because she also scolded his adventurous behavior, Kosuke grew up thinking of her as strict and mean.
Becoming Kamen Rider Beast
During one of his expeditions, Kosuke accidentally discovered the Beast Driver in ancient ruins , Nito encountered the Beast Driver and broke the seal with a horde of Ghouls at bay. Forced to become Kamen Rider Beast to defeat the monsters, Nitoh discovers that he unknowingly forged a pact with Phantom Beast Chimera and now must consume other Phantoms for his magical energies to keep the Phantom powered, as if he died, too.
Through a misunderstanding of how the Kamen Rider Wizard works when it comes to absorbing and replenishing magic power, he qualifies Haruto as his "eternal rival" when they first meet after Nito was attacked by Manticore under the assumption of that he was a Gate. Despite the fact that Haruto can simply use an Engage Wizard Ring to enter Nitoh's Underworld and destroy Beast Chimera, Nito initially refuses because his Phantom would be too strong for Kamen Rider Wizard to handle and the experience "would leave a bad taste" Nitoh later explains that, as an archaeologist, he wants to learn more about the Ghosts, the Beast Driver, and the Magician's Rings, believing that he will never again make such an important discovery as the Chimera Beast.
While he originally saw Haruto as a nuisance, he was nevertheless willing to cure him of the poison injected into him by Manticore through the use of Dolphi Mantle's powers. After the incident with Oikawa, he gradually warms up to Haruto and sees him as a rival as well as a friend. Initially homeless and having to camp in places until he got chased away, he found a permanent spot to set up his camp at the roof of a building belonging to a woman whom he had once saved. Though, he still prefers to camp in many places.
Later, Kosuke revealed to Haruto, Shunpei, and Rinko that he received Kamen Rider Beast's powers from Beast Chimera. The Beast Chimera made a contract with Kosuke, granting Kosuke his magic. In exchange, Kosuke must absorb mana by defeating Phantoms and ghouls, or he will be eaten by Beast Chimera. Unlike Haruto who is knowledgeable about how Phantoms come about and operate, Kosuke initially knows nothing other than they can take human forms and he needs to eat them to survive. Later, Haruto offers Kosuke to get rid off Beast Chimera. However, Kosuke refuses and prefers to retain his powers and the status of being both a rival and an ally to Haruto. Even when he lost his Beast Driver. Kosuke refuses to destroy Chimera, as he won't find any important discovery, like Beast Chimera.
When Nitoh attempts to end the second Sabbath, he is overpowered by Fueki. In risky gambit that could have killed him, Nito broke the Beast Driver to release Beast Chimera so he can devour all of the excess magical energies generated by the Sabbath to negate the ritual. In appreciation, the idea of eating not amusing, Beast Chimera spares Nitoh's life and frees him from their pact before leaving. Despite being a normal human again, Nitoh aided Haruto during the final battle. Once the Phantoms are finally defeated, taking Yuzuru as an apprentice, Nito decides to find Beast Chimera to learn more about the ancient Phantom.
Movie War Ultimatum
After the credits, a golden Kamen Rider appears, taking a ring and scans it on his belt, causing an orange mantle with a falcon motif to appear on it’s right shoulder. The Kamen Rider declares "It's feeding time" as he jumps off a building ready to reveal himself to Haruto.
According by Nitoh when Koyomi was kidnapped and Haruto went to rescue her but they disappeared, Nitoh and the rest they started looking for them every where, Kosuke Nitoh with Rinko and Shunpei in the end of the movie they found Haruto and Koyomi on the top floor of a tower, later they had conversation about how each one in Magic Land, Nitoh asked Haruto what he was in this world but Haruto replied that it was the same, the three were surprised when Haruto said that Yu Kamimura, Ryu and Wajima can transform.
Sengoku Battle Movie
Kamen Rider Heisei Generations FOREVER
Kamen Rider Beast appears as a toy, when Sento Kiryu and Sougo Tokiwa they find Ataru Hisanagahe brings them to his room which is filled with Kamen Rider memorabilia, with Sougo and Sento stunned to see toys of themselves. Ataru reveals that Kamen Riders are fictional.
Video Game Appearances
Kamen Rider Battle Ganbaride
Kamen Rider Beast with all his mantles and Beast Hyper appears as a playable character in this video game Kamen Rider Battle Ganbaride.
Kamen Rider: Summonride
Kamen Rider Beast appears as a Partner Chip in the video game Kamen Rider Summonride. Beast is a Luck (Yellow) Nakamaride chip, and acts as a light combat partner. His most common attacks are using the Chameleo Mantle.
Kamen Rider: Battride War series
Kamen Rider: Battride War
Kamen Rider Beast appears as a Second Rider in the video game Kamen Rider: Battride War. He is one of the four second Neo-Heisei Riders who can be recruited into the Rider gang. He is first appeared as a brainwashed boss, until he was freed and unlike the movie Riders, he apparently made it way to join the other remaining main and secondary Neo-Heisei Riders, including surviving second Heisei Riders (such as Kaixa, IXA, and Garren) whom appeared as assist characters only.
In the game, Beast's mantle used for specials and finishing moves. While the mantles are unused for long, they will disappear. Ironically when Beast using his ultimate attack while wearing some of his mantles, the screen will shows a mantleless Beast.
His Hyper form is often used as a separate DLC character, similar to Wizard's Infinity Style. Beast Hyper, like Beast, is voiced by Tasuku Nagase.
Unlike the other Riders whom has a bike (while Accel is a bike himself) Beast's Falco Mantle is used as his bike & moves like a normal walking inputs, as well as able to used dash attack, including an aerial attack, which the normal attacks can do in one hit (while without Bike Mode as original Beast can do 2-string normal aerial attacks like Blade, Decade and Wizard Infinity Style does). If playing Beast Hyper during Bike Mode, he will change into his Falco Mantle with the Bike Mode playterm being the same as the original Beast. When Beast Hyper (during Bike Mode as original Beast + Falco Mantle) deactivates Bike Mode or using original Beast's special aerial attack, Beast will revert back to Beast Hyper.
Kamen Rider Break Joker
Kamen Rider Beast appears with his mantles and hyper Form as a playable character with other Riders and monsters in Kamen Rider Break Joker.
Kamen Rider Batton-Line
Kamen Rider Beast becomes available in the Rider roster in the online PC game, Kamen Rider Batton-Line, after defeating the boss at level 10.
to be added
Kamen Rider Beast , his Mantles and Beast Hyper appears with other Kamen Riders and Monsters in Battle Spirits.
Beast Battle Spirits Cards Included
- Kamen Rider Beast (Common)
- Kamen Rider Beast Falco Mantle (Common)
- Kamen Rider Beast Chameleo Mantle (Rare)
- Kamen Rider Beast Hyper (Rare)
Kamen Rider Climax Fighters
Kamen Rider Beast appears in Kamen Rider Climax Fighters with his Mantles and his Hypper Form using all his finisher attack against his enemies in all his combos also is one of mayority Kamen Riders to appears in the Video Game.
Kamen Rider City Wars
Kamen Rider Beast is a playable character alongside the other Kamen Riders in Kamen Rider City Wars.Beast using all his mantles and Hypper Form in the game.
The official live broadcast of "Kotodaman" this time is to commemorate the collaboration with the "Kamen Rider" series that will begin on February 4, and the PV and key images for the collaboration will be released first. After that, in this collaboration, the appearance of the 13 riders of 6 series of the franchise "Kamen Rider is shown,Beast and Beast Hyper appears in Kotodama.
- SugoWaza's condition is easily triggered by the character that is happy it can be recovered in order, the freight racing deck is less recovery than the auditors plot there.
- but in Rogosuyogosu's Magic Class engagement framework there is a suitability of some frame compromise.However
- it has the aptitude of the heart magic class.
- Because the rarity is low ★ The firepower is low compared to 6 characters.
- It is a bit more difficult to use than the "ha" normal because it cannot be converted to "ba" ・ due to some Characters are a bit difficult to use.
Unlike Haruto, Kosuke is a much lighter character. He contrasts Haruto by being much more sensible and open to the others. Kosuke often places mayonnaise on all food, claiming that mayonnaise is the tastiest food. He even teases Haruto by placing mayonnaise on his doughnut; something that Haruto dislikes. Despite his lighter personality, Kosuke is a very stubborn guy and never listens to the others. He usually says "Don't say it!", to cut his conversation with the others. This can cause trouble for him and others, as in the first few episodes he appears in he often cuts off any conversation about Phantoms and Gates. He also doesn't take battles very seriously until the last few episodes, particularly after Yuzuru was kidnapped by White Wizard. Despite claiming Haruto as a rival in the first place, Kosuke, in the end, helps Haruto in exterminating Phantoms. Kosuke is also easily or usually swayed by girls, like Rinko and Mayu. Despite this, his habit only happens for one person at a time.
- Skilled Combatant: To be added
- Bicycle Mastery: To be added
Unlike Wizard, Beast doesn't use alternate forms to combat the Phantoms he consumes. Instead, he uses single shoulder mantle armaments called Mantles (マント Manto) to help him gain an advantage over his foes.
In a feature exclusive to the S.H. Figuarts, Beast can be armed with Two Mantles (any combination). He can also use a single or Two Mantles in Hyper.
Kamen Rider Beast's ending theme is entitled "BEASTBITE".
|"Set! Open! L-i-o-n, Lion! (Lion roar)"|
- Height: 198 cm.
- Weight: 94 kg.
- Punching Power: 5.3 t.
- Kicking Power: 7.5 t.
- Maximum Jump Height: 31 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 4.6 sec.
Beast has the ability to absorb the Mana (magical energy) of defeated Phantoms and Ghouls, which take the form of his personal symbol in order to be absorbed into the Beast Driver, allowing the mana to be consumed by his inner Chimera Phantom. When the Beast Ring is set into the Beast Driver and turned the opposite way he used to transform, he can initiate the Strike Beast (ストライクビースト Sutoraiku Bīsuto) finisher.
Kamen Rider Beast is composed of the following parts:
- Predatory Hood (プレデトリーフード Puredetorī Fūdo) - The helmet
- Gold Menace (ゴルドメナス Gorudo Menasu) - The overall metal helmet that protects the head from lethal damage. It is forged out of sorcerium (ソーサリウム sōsariumu), a magical metal.
- Sensing Rod (センシングロッド Senshingu Roddo) - The golden antennae embedded into the Predatory Hood. It strengthens the sixth sense of instinct, allowing Beast to detect danger and react accordingly.
- Beast Signal (ビーストシグナル Bīsuto Shigunaru) - The red jewel on the forehead. It adjusts the magical energy flow that covers Beast's whole body.
- See Trackers (シートラッカー Shī Torakkā) - The green eyes. They can see the flow and strength of magical energy invisible to humans. Beast's range of view is greater than the average human's, and can see 290° horizontally and 200° vertically.
- Wild Ears (ワイルドイヤー Wairudo Iyā) - Auditory units located on the sides of the head. In addition to catching sounds that ordinary people cannot hear, Beast can 'sense' the source of the sound and the distance towards it.
- Life Crusher ( ライフクラッシャー Raifu Kurasshā) - The silver mouthplate. Any air that is taken in is filtered to remove toxic compounds. It can store oxygen, allowing Beast to work underwater for a limited time.
- Wild Arch (ワイルドアーチ Wairudo Āchi) - Part of the black Wild Robe that covers the top-back portion of the head. Prevents attacks from behind from damaging the user.
- Wild Robe (ワイルドローブ Wairudo Rōbu) - The magical bodysuit. It is formed by magical power and diffuses surface impacts, reducing any damage to the wearer.
- Crest Lung (クレストラング Kuresuto Rangu) - The chest armor. It contains a magic conversion device that converts Chimera's magical energy into power.
- Chimera Totem (キマイラトーテム Kimaira Tōtemu) - The left shoulder pad. It embodies Beast Chimera's power, and increases Beast's physical power and ability while suppressing Chimera's runaway power, increasing the user's resistance to it.
- Cape Maul (ケープモール Kēpu Mōru) - The right shoulder pad. Although it is small and lightweight (to prevent hampering arm movement), it is highly resistant to magical attacks.
- Front Frets (フロントフレット Furonto Furetto) - The forearm armor. They have been woven with metal fibers that have been generated by magic. Protects the arms from physical and magical attacks.
- Scratch Gloves (スクラッチグローブ Sukuratchi Gurōbu) - The hands. They are a kind of magical garment that is formed out of magic, similar to the Wild Robe. They protect the user's hands when using magic.
- Chimera Sleeves (キマイラスリーブ Kimaira Surību) - The golden magical amplification devices located at the wrist and ankle areas. They are composed of the magical metal sorcerium. Their surfaces are engraved with patterns resembling a falcon, a chameleon, a buffalo and a dolphin; all of which symbolise Chimera's body and power. The engraved patterns serve to enhance Beast's magical power.
- Rear Frets (リアフレット Ria Furetto) - The shin armor. They have been woven with metal fibers that have been generated by magic. Protects the arms from physical and magical attacks.
- Brutal Boots (ブルータルブーツ Burūtaru Būtsu) - The feet. They convert magical power into regular power, improving the destructiveness and power of jumps and kicks.
|"Falco, Go! Fa-Fa-Fa-Falco! (Falcon wings flapping)"|
The Falco Ring allows Beast to gain the orange Falco Mantle (ファルコマント Faruko Manto), which gives him the ability to fly. This mode debuts in episode 17.
Falco Mantle is the second-fastest Mantle at Beast's disposal, trumped only by the Dolphi Mantle. It is not usually used for battle, but rather for quick getaways or to finish off an already weakened opponent.
|"Chameleo, Go! Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Chameleo! (Chamelon tongue flicking)"|
The Chameleo Ring allows Beast to gain the green Chameleo Mantle (カメレオマント Kamereo Manto), which gives him the ability to camouflage into his surroundings and become invisible, as well as utilize the Chameleo's tongue as a whip to either attack or constrict enemies. This mode debuts in episode 17.
Chameleo Mantle is only effective in fighting Ghouls and weaker Phantoms. Some Phantoms can see Beast, even in his camouflage state, making this Mantle rarely used in fighting Phantoms. It is also Beast's second-slowest Mantle, only faster than the Buffa Mantle. However, this could be overcompensated by his ability to become more nimble and faster when it comes to jumping and climbing with this Mantle on.
|"Buffa! Go: Bu-Bu-Bububu-Buffa! (Buffalo grunts)"|
The Buffa Ring allows Beast to gain the red Buffa Mantle (バッファマント Baffa Manto), which enhances his physical strength and endurance. This mode debuts in episode 18.
Buffa Mantle is Beast's strongest Mantle (in regards to physical attacks and durability). It can not only easily overpower Phantoms, but the Mantle can also be used to protect Beast from attacks. However, it is Beast's slowest Mantle, as well as the one that drains his mana the most. Though, this Mantle is often used, due to the great power of this Mantle, compared to the others.
In Ganbaride, he can initiate an attack with this Mantle called Beast Magic Buffa (ビーストマジック・バッファ Bīsuto Majikku Baffa), where he dashes towards the enemy with incredible speed and rams into the target, causing them to explode.
|"Dolphi, Go! Do-Do-Do-Do-Dolphi! (Dolphin squeaks)"|
The Dolphi Ring allows Beast to gain the purple Dolphi Mantle (ドルフィマント Dorufi Manto), which gives him the ability to swim and emit purple magical energy to heal any ailment. This mode debuts in episode 17.
Dolphi Mantle is Beast's fastest Mantle. It grants him incredible swimming speed, as well as the ability to cure injuries or poisons. However, the healing ability can drain Beast's mana quickly, making it a last resort tactic. This Mantle is rarely used, as Beast rarely needs to heal the others and healing costs more mana.
In Ganbaride, he can initiate an attack with this Mantle called Beast Magic Dolphi (ビーストマジック・ドルフィ Bīsuto Majikku Dorufi), where he shoots a current of water from the Dolphi Mantle at the target that explodes into a blast of water.
|"Chameleo, Go! Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Chameleo! (Chamelon tongue flicking) |
Buffa, Go! Bu-Bu-Bububu-Buffa! (Buffalo grunts)"
Combine the powers of the Chameleo Ring and Buffa Ring ,which gives him the ability to camouflage into his surroundings and become invisible, as well as utilize the Chameleo's tongue as a whip to either attack or constrict enemies and enhances his physical strength and endurance.
This form is exclusive to S.H. Figuarts
|"Hyper, Go! Hy-Hy-Hy-Hyper! (Lion roar)"|
- Height: 208 cm.
- Weight: 99 kg.
- Punching Power: 12 t.
- Kicking Power: 20.3 t.
- Maximum Jump Height: 30 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 4.5 sec.
Beast Hyper (ビーストハイパー Bīsuto Haipā) is the ultimate form of Kamen Rider Beast, which is accessed through the Hyper Ring. This form debuts in episode 29.
In this form, Beast's kicking and punching power have nearly doubled from his standard form, making him a force to be reckoned with. He now has fringes on his forearms that are both offensive and defensive weapons. However, he loses some of his maximum jumping height as a result, as well as the ability to access his Mantles. On another note, his speed has only been heightened slightly. Before transforming, Beast regains mana through a surge of mana while transforming into Hyper.
His weapon in this form is the Mirage Magnum. When Beast Hyper opens the mouth of the Hyper Ring and inserts it into the Mirage Magnum's ring slot, he can initiate an attack called Shooting Mirage (シューティングミラージュ Shūtingu Mirāju), where Beast Hyper shoots Beast Chimera as a beam of energy to destroy the enemy.
If Beast enters a Gate's Underworld while in this form, he can summon Beast Chimera by releasing him through force of will instead of using the Chimarise Ring. However, this will revert Beast back to his original form.
|"Falco, Go: Fa-Fa-Fa-Falco! (Falcon wings flapping)"|
The Falco Ring allows Beast Hyper to gain the orange Falco Mantle (ファルコマント Faruko Manto), which gives him the ability to fly.
This form is exclusive to S.H. Figuarts
|"Land, Dragon! Dan Den Don Zu Dogon, Dan Den Dogon!"|
Wizard Style (ウィザードスタイル Wizādo Sutairu) is a special form exclusive to Kamen Rider Wizard Hyper Battle DVD: Showtime with the Dance Ring, which is accessed when Beast scans Kamen Rider Wizard's Land Dragon Wizard Ring on the Beast Driver after the latter took his Buffa Ring.
In this form, Beast dons the Land Overcoat (ランドオーバーコート Rando Ōbākōto) from Wizard's Land Dragon form and is equipped with the Drago Hell Claws (ドラゴヘルクロー Dorago Heru Kurō) on his arms.
This form is able to use the cleaving capabilities of the Drago Hell Claws. Its finishing move is the Dragon Beast Torn (ドラゴンビーストトーン Doragon Bīsuto Tōn), which involves Beast charging at an enemy before going through a Magical Portal that forms Wizardragon to destroy the Phantom.
As revealed in episode 24, Beast is unable to use Wizard's rings. In this case, how Beast is able to do this is unknown.
This form is exclusive to Kamen Rider Wizard Hyper Battle DVD: Showtime with the Dance Ring
- Beast Driver - Transformation device
- Wizard Rings - Gives access to Beast's Rider forms and mantles.
- Wizard Ring Holder - Carrier strap for Beast's rings
- Griffin PlaMonster - Kamen Rider Beast's familiar.
- Mirage Magnum - Kamen Rider Beast Hyper's weapon.
Legend Rider Devices
|"Kamen Ride: Beast"|
|―DX NeoDiendriver summoning announcement[src]|
KamenRide: Beast: A Rider Card containing the power of Kamen Rider Beast. Used by Diend to summon Kamen Rider Beast.
This Rider Ring which bears the likeness of Kamen Rider Beast, equivalent to his Beast Ring, is exclusive to Kamen Rider Wizard's Wizard Ring toyline. When used by a Wizardriver wearer, it would be able to summon Kamen Rider Beast.
Beast Lockseed (ビーストロックシード Bīsuto Rokkushīdo): Allows the user to transform into Beast Arms. The core image depicts the Beast Driver while the lid backside image depicts the Beast Ring. Bravo/Knuckle-styled Lockseed.
- Transformation: Beast Arms: Mr. Mayonnaise! (ビーストアームズ・ミスターマヨネーズ！ Bīsuto Āmuzu - Misutā Mayonēzu!)
|"(Digital beeping) Beast!"|
|"The golden lion Rider who fights with the power of beasts is... Beast! (獣の力で戦う金色のライオンライダーは…ビーストだ！ Kemono no chikara de tatakau konjiki no raion Raidā wa… Bīsuto da!)"|
|―Secondary activation announcement[src]|
|"Armor Time! (Beast Driver conga beat) Open! Beast! (lion roar)"|
|―Transformation announcement in the Ziku-Driver's left-hand slot[src]|
|"Finish Time! Beast! Chimarise Time (Break/Burst/Jack)!"|
|―Finisher announcement in left-hand slot[src]|
Beast Ridewatch (ビーストライドウォッチ Bīsuto Raidowotchi): Based on Kamen Rider Beast, this Ridewatch would provide access to the BeastArmor. It is dated 2012. It was manifested by Kosuke Nitoh, who instead of returning the watch to Geiz Myokoin, kept it in his possession.
|"(Digital beeping) Beast Hyper!"|
|"The golden lion with the power unleashed! Beast Hyper! (力を解き放った金色の獅子！ビーストハイパー！ Chikara o tokihanatta konjiki no shishi! Bīsuto Haipā!)"|
|―Secondary activation announcement[src]|
|"(Right-hand Ridewatch's announcement)! upbeat jungle music with lion roar) Hyper! Beast Hyper! (lion roar)"|
|―Transformation announcement in the Ziku-Driver's left-hand slot[src]|
|"Finish Time! Hyper Magnum Time (Break/Burst/Jack)!"|
|―Finisher announcement in left-hand slot[src]|
Beast Hyper Ridewatch (ビーストハイパートライドウォッチ Bīsuto Haipā Raidowotchi): Based on Kamen Rider Beast Hyper, this Ridewatch would provide access to the BeastHyperArmor. It is dated 2012.
Behind the Scenes
As Kamen Rider Beast, his suit actor is Jun Watanabe (渡辺 淳 Watanabe Jun), which the role he reprises first in Movie War Ultimatum. His first secondary Rider role, he is also the suit actor of the White Wizard, as well as Phoenix and Wiseman. His understudy is Kazuya Okada (岡田 和也 Okada Kazuya), who is also Gremlin's suit actor. 
- Beast has not been shown to have a motorcycle, making him the second secondary Rider to lack a Rider Machine (the first being Diend).
- He is the first secondary rider to be colored gold, and the fourth in general after Agito, Odin, and Caucasus.
- His transformation poses and actions are similar to Black and ZX.
- He is similar to Kamen Rider OOO in his Latorartar Combo, as they both are yellow/gold in color and have a lion motif.
- Surprisingly, Beast and OOO Latorartar Combo appear together in Where is Beast?.
- Him using a Griffin as a PlaMonster is probably alluding to how Griffins have the same relationship with Chimeras as they have the torso of a lion.
- Beast's relationship to Beast Chimera is similar to the relationship with the Kamen Riders from Kamen Rider Ryuki and their Contract Monsters.
- Beast's ability to absorb mana from the Phantoms echoes Beet and Stag Buster, the additional heroes of Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters, the first Super Sentai show that Wizard aired alongside, whose respective mechas (BC-04 and SJ-05) are able to siphon Enetron from Enetron tanks and Vaglass MegaZords.
- His unusual liking to mayonnaise is similar to Toshiro Hijikata from Gintama.
- Kosuke is the second individual to be mistaken as a Gate after being attacked by Phantoms, with the first being Satoshi Ishii from episodes 14 and 15.
- According to Kosuke's actor, he wanted to call the Phantoms "Yummies" because of how Kosuke eats their mana, but the director told him no, in order to avoid confusion with the monsters from Kamen Rider OOO.
- He's the only Kamen Rider to share his Final Form's name with that of the Final Form of a Rider from a previous series, that being the Primary and Secondary Riders from Kamen Rider Kabuto.
- Coincidentally, he is the first Secondary Rider since Gatack to receive a Hyper Battle DVD-exclusive form.
- The color scheme and design of Beast Hyper is strikingly similar to "Sea Jetter Kaito" a local hero mascot of a theme park whose costume design came from early drafts from Shotaro Ishinomori.
- The difference is that Sea Jetter Kaito is cyan and Beast Hyper is regular blue.
- The blue/gold color scheme of Beast Hyper is also the same as the Final Form of his secondary Rider predecessor, Kamen Rider Meteor Storm.
- Similar to how Wizard's different Styles each involve a different mystical element, Beast's different Mantles involve different biomes of the Earth.
- Falco: Sky
- Chameleo: Forest
- Buffa: Land
- Dolphi: Sea
- Beast is the only Wizard Rider that has the standard compound eyes of the Kamen Riders, while the other Wizard Riders have rarely-used visor eyes, shaped like jewels.
- Since the Beast Driver was created in ancient times, it is possible that there was a previous Kamen Rider Beast before Nitoh, like with Kuuga and OOO.
- Four of the five animals associated with Beast are four of the five animals associated with the Livemen.
- While various secondary Riders and beyond Riders have assumed new forms (normally Final Forms) since G3 and Gills in Kamen Rider Agito, Beast is the first to truly alternate between different forms (though technically they are attachments) just as main Riders have.
- He is the second rider (not counting Gatack) to have a Final Form named Hyper.
- Nitoh owns a mirror that lets him spot Phantoms through the eyes of the Griffin PlaMonster, similar to Koyomi's crystal ball.
- In the end of Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Gaim & Wizard: The Fateful Sengoku Movie Battle, Kosuke is shown to have plucked some of the fruit of Helheim for Beast Chimera. However Kosuke never made such an indication to have been tempted to eat a fruit. This may indicate that if one wears any transformation Driver, then that temptation will never come.
- Kamen Rider Beast is the first lion-based secondary Rider, followed by Kamen Rider Blades from Kamen Rider Saber.
- There would be a running gag in the series where between him and the two doughnut shop owners where he would put mayonnaise on the owner's new creations despite being called not to.
- TV Asahi's Kamen Rider Wizard cast page
- TV Asahi's Kamen Rider Wizard rider page