|This article is about a/an monster in Kamen Rider Zero-One .|
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Height: 188.1 cm
- Weight: 146.8kg
Kobe transforms into the Mammoth Magia (マンモスマギア Manmosu Magia) by using the Mammoth Magia Zetsumerisekey in the Zetsumeriser.
- Exhaler (エクスヘイラー Ekusuheirā): The mammoth trunk located on the chest. The Mammoth Magia is able to use it to absorb incoming projectile attacks and redirect it back to its enemy. It can also blow powerful gusts of wind.
- Energized Tusks: The Mammoth Magia can charge its tusks with energy and expand them in an energy strike.
- Superhuman Strength: The Mammoth Magia possesses superhuman strength and endurance.
Behind the Scenes
- Kobe Sakamoto is portrayed by Ken Kaito (海東健 Kaitō Ken)
The Mammoth Magia is named after Mammoths (Mammuthus), an extinct genus of trunked animals similar to elephants that lived from the Early Pliocene epoch to the Late Holocene epoch and are closely related to modern elephants.
Mammoth Magia was designed by Sojiro Tanaka (田中 宗二郎 Tanaka Soujiro).
- The Mammoth Zetsumerisekey is the first Zetsumerisekey to have a Progrisekey counterpart, the Breaking Mammoth Progrisekey.
- The Mammoth Magia is the first mammoth-themed monster since Arimammoth.
- Kobe's name is in reference to the late American former professional basketball player, Kobe Bryant, who in turn was named after the famous Japanese beef, kobe.