|This article is about a/an Rider in Kamen Rider 555.|
Kiyotaka Nishida (西田 清高 Nishida Kiyotaka) was a member of Ryusei School. He was one of the first to attempt to use the Kaixa Gear and used it to defeat the Crocodile Orphnoch, but died from the effects of Kaixa soon after.
Kamen Rider Kaixa
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Height: 189cm
- Weight: 95kg
- Punching Power: 3t
- Kicking Power: 7t
- Maximum Jump Height: 30m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100m per 6.3 seconds
Once transformation is completed, the Kaixa Armor has several key features in its design to protect protection to the user. Like all gear, the Kaixa armor manifests when the Kaixa Driver generates Photon Blood, a glowing substance generates the soft Sol Foam suit, Sol Metal armor, and Fullmetal Lung chest armor via traveling through the two yellow Photon Streams lines that gives Kaixa greater strength at the cost of speed. The steams end at the Photon Terminals at the gauntlets and Power Anklet greaves, the right Anklet having a Energy Holster that the Kaixa Pointer can be connected it. The helmet is unique due to its Global Feeler antenna to link up to Smart Brain's networks and the X Finder visor that gives Kaixa incredible vision to see in darkness, giving the illusion of a glowing eye, and a limited amount of x-ray vision.
- SB-913B Kaixa Driver - Kaixa's transformation device.
- SB-913C Kaixa Shot - Digital camera-shaped knuckle-duster.
- SB-913X Kaixa Blaygun - A special weapon that is both a pistol, a dagger and a lightsaber.
Behind the scenes
Kiyotaka Nishida is portrayed by Yoshiaki Kawasaki (河崎 芳明 Kawasaki Yoshiaki).
- Kiyotaka is the first user of the Kaixa Gear in the series.
- Kamen Rider 555