|This article is about a/an set of alternate forms in Kamen Rider Gaim.|
- "Kiwi Arms: Attack, Wheels, Sei-ya Ha! (撃、輪、セイヤハー！ Geki, rin, Seiya Ha!)"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
Kiwi Arms (キウィアームズ Kiui Āmuzu) is an alternate kiwi-based armored Chinese Soldier form of Armored Riders. Accessed through the Kiwi Lockseed, this form's Arms Weapon is the Kiwi Gekirin, while the helmet the Rider wears is the Kiuimen (急威面 lit. "Urgent Domination Face". Doubles as a pun on "Kiwi") with the Ryugan (龍眼 Ryūgan, lit. "Dragon Eye". Doubles as a pun on "Japanese Longan") visor. While it is mostly used by Armored Rider Ryugen, it can also be used by other Riders.
- Armored Rider Ryugen (Main user; Sengoku Movie Battle, Gaim Episodes 10, 11, ToQger Vs. Gaim, Kamen Rider Taisen, Golden Fruits Cup!, Movie War Full Throttle)
- Armored Rider Baron (Kamen Rider Gaim Hyper Battle DVD: Fresh Orange Arms is Born!)
- Kamen Rider Gaim (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- Kamen Rider Gaim
- Jimber Ride Wear
- Kachidoki Ride Wear
- Kiwami Ride Wear
- Ride Wear (Drive Arms ver.)
- Kamen Rider Ryugen Yomi
- Kamen Rider Zangetsu
- Ride Wear (Watermelon Arms ver.)
- Kamen Rider Gridon
- Kamen Rider Kurokage
- Kamen Rider Bravo
- Kamen Rider Knuckle
- Kamen Rider Bujin Gaim
- Kamen Rider Mars
- Kamen Rider Kamuro
- Kamen Rider Zangetsu Shin
- Kamen Rider Duke
- Ride Wear (Dragon Energy Arms. ver)
- Kamen Rider Sigurd
- Kamen Rider Marika
- This form's Arms Weapon is the Kiwi Gekirin.
- Spinning Hoop (スピニングフープ Supiningu Fūpu): After Ryugen activates his Sengoku Driver's Au Lait function, he charges the Kiwi Gekirin with kiwi-shaped energy before slashing the enemy.
- This form is mostly used in the Gaim movies, and in Ressha Sentai ToQger Vs. Kamen Rider Gaim Spring Vacation Combining Special.