|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Hibiki.|
Kamen Rider Kirameki (仮面ライダー煌鬼 Kamen Raidā Kirameki, lit. "Masked Rider Glittering Demon") is a movie exclusive Rider that appears in Kamen Rider Hibiki & The Seven Fighting Demons.
Fictional Character Biography
Kirameki (キラメキ) is from Owari (now Nagoya). It seems that he usually sells souvenirs, and speak in the Nagoya-ben dialect. He was Touki's partner years ago until an incident with an Ittanmomen resulted with Kirameki running off, leaving Touki to fend the Makamou off on his own. As a result, Kirameki was labeled a coward no one wanted to be associated with. However, Kirameki joins the group of Oni when he arrives on his kite and suggests getting more reinforcements.
Video Game appearances
Kamen Rider Battle Ganbaride
Kamen Rider Kirameki is a playable character with the other Heisei and Showa kamen Riders in Kamen Rider Battle Ganbaride.
Kamen Rider Kirameki is a playable character in Kamen Rider Buttobasoul.
- Rider Height: 6 shaku 7 sun (approx. 203.0 cm., one say 202 cm.)
- Rider Weight: 35 kan (approx. 131.3 kg., one say 130 kg.)
Kamen Rider Kirameki is an Oni of Tōkai representative with motif of shachihoko. The body color is dark blue, with golden armor at upper body, and the color of the hand is silver. In the head there is a shape of a golden shachihoko instead of the Oni's face.
Appearances:Kamen Rider Hibiki & The Seven Senki
- Henshin Onsa: A silver tuning fork transformation device.
- Ongekimei: A trumpet buckle.
- Karakuri Animals: Kirameki's disc-like support animal.
- Meitō - Onsaken: The Onkaku's sword form.
- Ongeki Shinchō - Retsuban: An Ongeki Weapon in the form of a pair of cymbals.
Kamen Rider Kirameki is good in underwater battle.
- Ongeki Hyō: Keichō Fubaku (音撃拍・軽佻訃爆 Sound Attack Beat: Gentle Frivolous Death Warrant Explosion): Kirameki uses this finisher just like playing with normal cymbals by hitting the Retsuban together. While doing this action, golden Ongeki hits the enemy, making it dizzy and confused.
Behind the scenes
As Kamen Rider Kirameki, his suit actor was Kouji Mimura (三村幸司 Mimura Kōji).
- In fact, the Kamen Rider Kirameki's sachihoko motif comes from the Nagoya baseball team Nagoya Grampus' image animal, the killer whale (a fish).
|Kamen Rider Hibiki|
|Primary: Hitoshi Hidaka - Iori Izumi - Tomizo Todayama - Zaomaru Zaitsuhara|
|Other: Daisuke Danda - Sakae Saeki - Eiki - Shuki - Akira Amami - Kyosuke Kiriya - Shouki|
|Ancient Sengoku Era Oni: Hibiki (past) - Ibuki (past) -Todoroki (past) - Kabuki - Tohki - Kirameki - Nishiki - Habataki|
|Ichiro Tachibana- Asumu Adachi - Kasumi Tachibana - Hinaka Tachibana - Midori Takizawa - Kounosuke Kogure|
|Allies: Hitomi Mochida - Ikuko Adachi|
|Leaders: The Real Man and Woman - The Man and Woman - Black Puppet - White Puppet - Super Douji and Hime|
|Giant Type Makamou: Tsuchigumo - Yamabiko - Bakegani - Ittanmomen - Ooari - Okubi - Otoroshi - Ubume - Yamaarashi - Oonamazu - Amikiri - Kamaitachi - Notsugo|
|Summer Type Makamou: Dorotabou - Kappa - Bakeneko - Uwan - Tengu - Hitotsumi|
|Special Makamou: Nanashi - Kasha - Yobuko - Kodama - Satori - Rokurokubi - Orochi|
|View • Edit|