|This article is about a/an villain in Kamen Rider Build.|
|"This planet, and the universe, shall all be destroyed!"|
|―Killbus' proclamation after transforming into Kamen Rider Killbus|
Killbus (キルバス Kirubasu) is the overlord of the Blood Tribe and the main antagonist of Build NEW WORLD: Kamen Rider Cross-Z.. After destroying his own planet, he spent years looking for his younger brother Evolto until he reached Earth. Upon arriving, he temporarily took the form of Sento Kiryu before preferring the appearance of Satoshi Kakizaki. Stealing Sento's Build Driver, he transforms into Kamen Rider Killbus (仮面ライダーキルバス Kamen Raidā Kirubasu).
Sometime before the start of the series, Killbus was responsible for the destruction of his own home planet, Planet Blood, as well as the one who sent his empire to destroy other planets. Before the destruction of said planet, Evolto escaped with Pandora's Box in hopes of making sure Killbus doesn't find it, prompting the latter to search for his brother.
After the World of Build was merged with a parallel Earth, Killbus arrived via the White Pandora Panel and copies the appearance of Sento Kiryu and later Satoshi Kakizaki. Taking the Build Driver from Sento, Killbus obtains the means to transform into his Kamen Rider form, Kamen Rider Killbus, which is even stronger than Kamen Rider Evol. Killbus plans to restore the energy of the Pandora Box and use it to destroy the entire universe.
Later on, he fought Ryuga Banjou, and his brother, over the Pandora's Box. Due to the Box reappearing into the New World, everyone from the original World of Build got their erased memories back, excluding Sento and Ryuga as they had kept their memories during the transfer. Despite having the upper hand initially due to his rider form being stronger than Evolto, Ryuga assumed a new form, Cross-ZEvol, the fusion of his and Evolto's powers, later gaining the upper hand against him, and destroying him and the reconstructed Pandora's Box except for the original White Pandora Panel.
Video Game Appearances
Kamen Rider Killbus is a playable character with other Kamen Rider of Showa Heisei and Reiwa in Kamen Rider Buttobasoul.
Killbus has a highly aggressive and hedonistic personality and seeks pleasure from destruction, which led to the destruction of his own planet. He wishes to use the Pandora Box to destroy the entire universe, even willing to die along with it. He does not show any type of sibling care for Evolto, even willing to kill him just so he can have the Pandora Box all for himself.
- Blood Tribe Physiology: As a a member of the Blood Tribe, Killbus possesses all of the various superhuman attributes common among the Blood Tribe.
- Hazard Level: Killbus has a Hazard Level of at least 3, as shown by his use of the Build Driver. However, his Hazard Level is likely to be at least 5+ due to him being a member of the Blood Tribe and besting Evolto in battle. Throughout the film, he effortlessly defeats Ryuga, who has a recorded Hazard Level of 7, implying that Killbus may also have the same Hazard Level as well (or higher).
- Liquefaction: Like Evolto, Killbus can become a teal pool of liquid for transportation purposes.
- Venomous Tentacle: Killbus possesses a tentacle that he can use to inject his opponent with dangerous venom. This can be countered with the Genius Fullbottle.
- Shapeshifting: While his true form has not been revealed, Killbus can mimic any human due to being a member of the Blood Tribe. He first took the form Sento Kiryu before settling on the appearance of Satoshi Kakizaki.
- Infusion: Killbus infused Sento's pet spider robot with his own genes in order to create the Killbuspider.
- Fullbottle Creation: Killbus created the Killbus Spider Fullbottle using his own genes.
|"Killbuspider! Are you ready? Spider! Spider! Killbus Spider!"|
- Height: 194.5 cm.
- Weight: 109.1 kg.
- Punching power: 66.1 t.
- Kicking power: 72.4 t.
- Maximum jump height: 88.9 m.
- Maximum running speed: 100 m. per 0.9 sec.
Killbus transforms into Kamen Rider Killbus (仮面ライダーキルバス Kamen Raidā Kirubasu) by using the Killbuspider, with the Killbus Spider Fullbottle inserted, in the Build Driver.
Killbus' finisher is the Killbus Spider Finish (キルバススパイダーフィニッシュ Kirubasu Supaidā Finisshu), which has three variations:
- Killbus dashes around the enemy while binding them with webbing so that they cannot move before he strikes them with his gigantic four spider legs, exploding the enemy in the process.
- Killbus binding his enemy with webbing so that they cannot move before his gigantic four spider legs slowly moves toward them, exploding the enemy in the process.
- Killbus attaches strands of webbing to the enemy and throws them into the air before delivering a spinning heel kick.
|"Rabbit! Tank! Are you ready? (Techno rock music) Hagane no moonsault! RabbitTank! Yeah!"|
|―RabbitTank's transformation announcement[src]|
- Rider Height: 196.0 cm.
- Rider Weight: 99.0 kg.
- Punching Power: 14.7 t. (right arm)/25.2 t. (left arm)
- Kicking Power: 35.1 t. (right leg)/26.3 t. (left leg)
- Maximum Jump Height: 71.5 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 1.9 sec.
RabbitTank Form (ラビットタンクフォーム Rabitto Tanku Fōmu) is Build's red and blue primary and default Best Match form form accessed from the Rabbit and Tank Fullbottles, hence known as the Moonsault of Steel (鋼のムーンサルト Hagane no Mūnsaruto). It is themed after a rabbit and a tank.
RabbitTank is considered to be the most well balanced; having a good amount of power and agility in all of his Ability Perimeters, thus making it Build's default form, despite it being capable of initiating transformation with any set of Build's Fullbottles. This is also Build's second-fastest form.
In this Best Match form, Build is armed with the Tank Roller Shoes (タンクローラーシューズ Tanku Rōrā Shūzu) on his right leg for kicking attacks, and can also act as a working tread to roll along on a flat foot.
This form's weapon is the Drill Crusher.This form is exclusive to Build NEW WORLD: Kamen Rider Cross-Z
In any form that uses the Harinezumi Fullbottle, Build is armed with the Spine Knuckle (スパインナックル Supain Nakkuru) on his right fist, allowing him to clobber foes with spikes that extend outwards when used.
|"Harinezumi! Syoubousya! Best Match! Are you ready? (Rock music with sirens) Rescue kenzan! FireHedgehog! Yeah!"|
|―FireHedgehog's transformation announcement[src]|
- Rider Height: 190 cm.
- Rider Weight: 103.7 kg.
- Punching Power: 13.7 t. (right arm)/11.9 t. (left arm)
- Kicking Power: 14.7 t. (right leg)/14 t. (left leg)
- Maximum Jump Height: 36.5 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 6.4 sec.
FireHedgehog Form (ファイヤヘッジホッグフォーム Faiya Hejjihoggu Fōmu) is Build's white and scarlet-colored Best Match form accessed from the Harinezumi and Syoubousya Fullbottles, hence known as the Rescue Kenzan (レスキュー剣山 Resukyū Kenzan). It is a Touto Best Match, and is themed after a hedgehog and a fire engine.
In this Best Match form, Build is armed with the Multi Deluge Gun (マルチデリュージガン Maruchi Deryūji Gan) on his left arm that can shoot water, fire, or extend.
This form give build balanced boost in punching, kicking and jumping power, albeit at the cost of his running speed.This form is exclusive to Build NEW WORLD: Kamen Rider Cross-Z
- Build Driver - Transformation device, stolen from Sento Kiryu.
- Killbuspider - Kamen Rider Killbus' slot adapter for the Build Driver. Technically stolen from Ryuga's belongings.
- Fullbottles - Transformation trinkets. Stole Rabbit, Tank, Harinezumi, and Syoubousya from Sento. Later created one on his own.
- Drill Crusher
- Beat Closer - Briefly stolen from Kamen Rider Cross-Z Charge
- Kaizoku Hassyar
- Multi Deluge Gun - FireHedgehog personal weapon
Behind the Scenes
Killbus is voiced by Anri Katsu (勝 杏里 Katsu Anri), who previously voiced Roidmude 106/Thief in Kamen Rider Drive. When copying Satoshi Kakizaki’s appearance, he is played by Gaku Shindo (進藤 学 Shindo Gaku), who is best known for his role as Barizorg from Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger. As Kamen Rider Killbas, his suit actor is Yasuhiko Imai (今井 靖彦 Imai Yasuhiko).
- Killbus' spider motif finished the last part of the recurring bat/cobra/spider trio in the Kamen Rider franchise, a tribute to the first two Shocker monsters as well as the first monster to be upgraded, following Blood Stalk's cobra motif and Night Rogue's bat motif.
- Like previous V-Cinema Exclusive Riders, Killbus is made up of recycled parts from previous Rider suits. His helmet uses elements of Night Rogue/MadRogue's helmets, the shoulder and gauntlet parts are from Blood Stalk, as well as the standard Kamen Rider Build bicep armor and leg armor parts.
- Kamen Rider Build