|This article is about a/an transformation device in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
|"Sorry Kamen Riders, this article is too small for the people to read." |
This article is a stub, meaning it needs more info. You can improve this Kamen Rider Wiki article by expanding it.
- Kamen Rider Kikai (Zi-O Episodes 23-24)
The Kikaidriver is composed of the following parts:
- Destructo Reactor (デストラクトリアクター Desutorakuto Riakutā) - The Kikaidriver's switches on the left and right grips which are used to execute deathblows. When Kikai places his hands over them, the Driver goes into finisher mode and begins charging energy.
- Spannerder (スパナーダー Supanādā) - The first ignition key used to transform into Kamen Rider Kikai. A high-security 2-step verification is performed when the user transforms by loading it into the Kikai Factory with the Screwder simultaneously.
- Screwder (スクリューダー Sukuryūdā) - The second ignition key used to transform into Kamen Rider Kikai. A high-security 2-step verification is performed when the user transforms by loading it into the Kikai Factory with the Spannerder simultaneously.
- Kikai Factory (スクリューダー Kikai Fakutorī) - The main unit of the Kikaidriver. It is a unit which can be said to be a mini factory built into the Miraidriver (ミライドライバー Miraido Raibā). It starts the operation by loading the two ignition keys, and produces Kamen Rider Kikai's armor and equipment in accordance with a predetermined manufacturing manual. It takes 0.8 seconds (give or take 0.05 seconds) until the whole stroke is completed.
Rento transforms into Kamen Rider Kikai by combining the Spannerder and Screwder together at the center of the Kikaidriver.
- Kikai Will Destroy (キカイデハカイダー Kikai de Hakai dā) - Kikai generates blue electricity from the Kikaidriver and channels it into his right foot before he executes a spinning roundhouse kick.
- Ultimetal Finish (アルティメタルフィニッシュ Arutimetaru Finisshu) - Kikai channels his electrified ice energy through his right arm and executes a punch powerful enough to destroy the object.
- Fullmetal The End (フルメタル・ジ・エンド Furumetaru Ji Endo) - Kikai generates a large amount of electrified ice energy throughout his upper body and jumps high, and the energy transfers to his right foot and solidifies into a large icicle that penetrates the target.
Behind The Scenes
The announcement of Kikaidriver is voiced by Hisao Egawa (江川 央生 Egawa Hisao), who is notable for many roles in the Super Sentai series, such as Engine Buson from Engine Sentai Go-Onger. He was credited as Voice of Kamen Rider Kikai's Belt (仮面ライダーキカイのベルト音声 Kamen Raidā Kikai no Beruto Onsei) in opening credits.
- Unlike Shinobi and Quiz whose respective belts are stored in objects of their personal belongings (i.e., a bottle gourd and the Question Pendant), the Kikaidriver is summoned through the user's willpower; a feat similar to the Showa Riders, as well as Heisei Kamen Riders Kuuga, Agito, Over Lord Gaim, Ghost and Specter.