|This article is about a/an transformation device in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
|"Sorry Kamen Riders, this article is too small for the people to read." |
This article is a stub, meaning it needs more info. You can improve this Kamen Rider Wiki article by expanding it.
When equipped with the Spannerder and Screwder, the Mirai Driver belonging to Kamen Rider Kikai becomes the Kikai Driver (キカイドライバーライバー Kikai Doraibā), which Rento can summon through the will of mind.
The Kikai Driver is composed of the following parts:
- Destructo Reactor (デストラクトリアクター Desutorakuto Riakutā) - The Kikai Driver's switch to execute deathblows. By placing the hand over the left and right end grips, the Driver will be in its deathblow mode and energy charging will start.
- Spannerder (スパナーダー Supanādā) - The first ignition key used to transform into Kamen Rider Kikai. Transform starts by loading in combination with Screwder. High security is secured by 2-step verification.
- Screwder (スクリューダー Sukuryūdā) - The second ignition key used to transform into Kamen Rider Kikai. Transform starts by loading in combination with Spannerder. High security is secured by 2-step verification.
- Kikai Factory (スクリューダー Kikai Fakutorī) - The main unit of the Kikai Driver. It is a unit which can be said to be a mini factory built in the Mirai Driver (ミライドライバー Miraido Raibā), starting the operation by loading the two ignition keys, and produces Kamen Rider Kikai's armor and equipment in accordance with a predetermined manufacturing manual. It takes 0.8 seconds (give or take 0.05 seconds) until the whole stroke is completed.
Rento transforms into Kamen Rider Kikai by combining the Spannerder and Screwder together at the center of the Kikai Driver.
- Kikai Will Destroy (キカイデハカイダー Kikai de Hakai dā) - Kikai generates electrified ice energy from his belt and channels it through his right foot as he executes a spin kick.
- Ultimetal Finish (アルティメタルフィニッシュ Arutimetaru Finisshu) - Kikai channels his electrified ice energy through his right arm and executes a punch powerful enough to destroy the object.
- Fullmetal The End (フルメタル・ジ・エンド Furumetaru Ji Endo) - Kikai generates a large amount of electrified ice energy throughout his upper body and jumps high, and the energy transfers to his right foot and solidifies into a large icicle that penetrates the target.
Behind The Scenes
The announcement of Kikai Driver is voiced by Hisao Egawa (江川 央生 Egawa Hisao), who is notable for many roles in the Super Sentai series, such as Engine Buson from Engine Sentai Go-Onger. He was credited as Voice of Kamen Rider Kikai's Belt (仮面ライダーキカイのベルト音声 Kamen Raidā Kikai no Beruto Onsei) in opening credits.
- Unlike Shinobi and Quiz whose respective belts are stored in objects of their personal belongings (i.e., a bottle gourd and the Question Pendant), the Kikai Driver is summoned through the user's willpower; a feat similar to the Showa Riders, as well as Heisei Kamen Riders Kuuga, Agito, Over Lord Gaim, Ghost and Specter.