|This article is about a/an ally in Kamen Rider Ghost.|
Kenjiro Igarashi (五十嵐 健次郎 Igarashi Kenjirō) is a physicist who is Ryu Tenkuji's old research associate into the Eyecons and Gamma. He sought a way to save the Fukami siblings from the Eyecon monolith but was unsuccessful because of Ryu's death as a result of protecting Takeru from a Gamma's attack 10 years in the past. This has left the professor traumatized and anti-social, particularly after he discovers that his and Ryu's former colleague Chikara Saionji has betrayed them for secretly using the Fukami siblings as his guinea pigs. In the present day, Takeru tracks him down for help, which reignites his passion in the research to save the two, unaware that Makoto has freed himself and Kanon remains trapped in some fashion. He is targeted by the Seiryuto Ganma because he still has the Benkei Ghost Eyecon, which he soon gives to Takeru.
Many months later, Kenjiro return from his trauma and visits Dai-Tenkuji, and happily sees the Fukami siblings now alive well and managing to return to the human world.
Behind the scenes
Kenjiro Igarashi is portrayed by Moro Morooka (モロ師岡 Morooka Moro).
- Kamen Rider Ghost
- Episode 9: Imposing! A Man of Loyalty!
- Episode 31: Bizarre! Power of the Gammaizers!
- Episode 32: Reminiscence! Secret of the Mind!
- Episode 42: Astonishing! Hermit's Truth! (mentioned only)
- Episode 43: Connect! Genius Juvenile! (flashback; archive footage only)
- Kamen Rider Ghost: Truth! The Secret of Heroes' Eyecons! (image only)