|This article is about a/an Rider in Kamen Rider Build.|
- "I've finally obtained it... the power of destruction!"
Kengo Ino (伊能 賢剛 Inō Kengo) was a former astronaut and member of the Kiwami Project. After being possessed by a member of the Blood Tribe while on an expedition, he secretly worked alongside Masakuni Mido in Seito to help Evolto accomplish his goals and ignite the Japanese Civil War. When Evolto united the the three regions of Japan, Kengo became the new governor of Touto and manipulated the public into turning against Sento Kiryu. After stealing a Build Driver, the Hazard Trigger and the Cross-Z Dragon from Sento and Ryuga, he was able to transform into Kamen Rider Blood (仮面ライダーブラッド Kamen Raida Buraddo).
to be added
Video Game appearances
Kamen Rider Battle Rush
Kamen Rider Blood appears as a playable and support character in the video game Kamen Rider Battle Rush using Rider punch.
Kamen Rider Blood is a playable character in Kamen Rider Buttobasoul.
- "Great Cross-Z Dragon! Build Up! Are you ready? Overflow! Wake up Cross-Z! Get Great Dragon! Buraburaburabura Bura~h! Yabei!"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Height: 197.5 cm.
- Weight: 114.7 kg.
- Punching power: 61.3 t.
- Kicking power: 67.1 t.
- Maximum jump height: 82.5 m.
- Maximum running speed: 100 m. per 0.9 sec.
Kamen Rider Blood's main form is accessed by attaching the Hazard Trigger to the Build Driver and inserting the Great Cross-Z Dragon, loaded with the Cobra Lost Fullbottle. During Blood's transformation, the Scissors Lost Smash, Zebra Lost Smash and Ryuga Banjo fuse with Blood due to their Blood Tribe DNA, though Blood can still function with them separated.
Kamen Rider Blood is stronger than Build Genius Form and easily overpowered it. Only by assuming Cross-ZBuild and combining his own power with Cross-Z's could Build defeat him. Just like Blood Stalk, Blood can summon energy cobras to assist him in battle.
Kamen Rider Blood consists of the following parts:
- Blood Head (ブラッドヘッド Buraddo Heddo): Kamen Rider Blood's helmet.
- Bloody Head Armor (ブラッディヘッドアーマー Buraddi Heddo Āmā): Armored parts to protect Kamen Rider Blood's helmet. The increased durability allows Blood to slowly close the distance between him and his attacker.
- Twin Eye DragCobra (ツインアイドラグコブラ Tsuin' Ai DoraguKobura): The eyes of Kamen Rider Blood. Increases hit rate and reaction time to attacks.
- Dangerous Enhancer (デンジャラスエンハンサー Denjarasu Enhansā): A device on Kamen Rider Blood's head. It stimulates fighting instinct and raises attack power. If it is used by a normal human, their mind would be overloaded.
- BD Signal (BDシグナル BD Shigunaru): Data collection device in Blood's helmet that collects battle data and repairs the suit if damaged.
- DragCobra Face Module (ドラグコブラフェイスモジュール DoraguKobura Feisu Mojūru): Kamen Rider Blood's combined sensor. It can communicate with the Xenovede Snake during the battle, and can also quickly find out the creatures and combat machines that resist themselves.
- Bloody Chest Armor (ブラッディチェストアーマー Buraddi Chesuto Āmā): Kamen Rider Blood's chest armor. The increased durability allows Blood to slowly close the distance between him and his attacker. A special conversion furnace is built into its core, allowing him to summon the Xenovede Snake using the components of the Cobra Lostbottle to attack his enemies.
- BD Unlimited Suit (BDアンリミテッドスーツ BD Anrimiteddo Sūtsu): Shock resistant bodysuit of Kamen Rider Blood. It can release the physical limiter and unleash the hidden physical ability of the user while offering protection from damage.
- BD Vector Mantle (BDベクターマント BD Bekutā Manto): Kamen Rider Blood's cape. It allows him to float in the air and control the gravity of his surroundings.
- BD Execution Shoulder (BDエグゼキューションショルダー BD Eguzekyūshon Shorudā): Kamen Rider Blood's shoulder armor. They release a strengthening agent during the finishing attack to strengthen the body. They can also expand a dimensional barrier to cancel out enemy attacks.
- Tribe Rush Arm (トライブラッシュアーム Toraibu Rasshu Āmu): Kamen Rider Blood's arms. The strengthening agent has increased the user's strength, allowing them to destroy the enemy without mercy. They also allow Kamen Rider Blood to move objects at will using a special aura.
- BD Deadly Glove (BDデッドリーグローブ BD Deddorī Gurōbu): Kamen Rider Blood's gloves. They are reinforced and allow him to disassemble/disperse objects in contact with his fists.
- Tribe Rush Leg (トライブラッシュレッグ Toraibu Rasshu Reggu): Kamen Rider Blood's arms. The strengthening agent has increased the user's strength, allowing them to destroy the enemy without mercy. They also allow Kamen Rider Blood to increase his own speed using a special aura.
- BD Vanish End Shoes (BDヴァニッシュエンドシューズ BD Vu~anisshu Endo Shūzu): Kamen Rider Blood's shoes. They are reinforced and allow him to disassemble/disperse objects in contact with his soles.
Kamen Rider Blood is exclusive to Kamen Rider Build: Be The One.
- Build Driver - Kamen Rider Blood's transformation device, taken from Ryuga Banjo.
- Great Cross-Z Dragon - Slot adapter for Build Driver, taken from Ryuga Banjo.
- Cobra Lost Fullbottle - Transformation trinket.
- Hazard Trigger - Auxiliary device used to transform, taken from Sento Kiryu.
Behind the Scenes
- Kamen Rider Blood is similar to Kamen Rider Saver, in that their default forms are unique fusion-like upgrades of previous existing rider forms.
- Blood is the second Rider to use the Hazard Trigger, after Build and before Cross-Z.
- "Kamen Rider Blood" was once the working title of Kamen Rider Kiva in 2007.