|This article is about a/an Rider in Kamen Rider Build.|
|"I've finally obtained it... the power of destruction!"|
Kengo Ino (伊能 賢剛 Inō Kengo) was a former astronaut and member of the Kiwami Project. After being possessed by a member of the Blood Tribe while on an expedition, he secretly worked alongside Masakuni Mido in Seito to help Evolto accomplish his goals and ignite the Japanese Civil War. When Evolto united the the three regions of Japan, Kengo became the new governor of Touto and manipulated the public into turning against Sento Kiryu. After stealing a Build Driver, the Hazard Trigger and the Cross-Z Dragon from Sento and Ryuga, he was able to transform into Kamen Rider Blood (仮面ライダーブラッド Kamen Raida Buraddo).
Kengo Ino was at the press conference, saying that it is time for peace to come. He says that Kamen Riders must become extinct and the crowd chants extinction. He uses his ability to manipulate the civilians who fell silent and begin walking off different directions, entirely noiseless.
Kengo, alongside the other governors, had a meeting with Evolto and were revealed to be the Blood Tribe, survivors of the same race as Evolto who aim to destroy the planet and consume it. It is also revealed that they had been acting in the shadows ever since the Sky Wall appeared and manipulated each territory during the war until Evolto changed his mind and their plans were disrupted. Evolto tells them he won’t interfere but reminds them he has the upper hand with the power of the Pandora Box.
Sento then meets the mind controlled Ryuga and Kengo. After fighting, Ryuga beats Sento and takes the Hazard Trigger. Kengo then absorbs Ryuga along with the Scissors and Zebra Lost Smash, then uses the Hazard Trigger, Cobra Lost Fullbottle, and Great Cross-Z Dragon with Ryuga's Build Driver to become Kamen Rider Blood. He easily defeats Sento, but before he can deal the final blow, Evolto appears and takes Sento away.
Ryuga, Kengo, Mitsuomi, and Ryoka are outside, surrounded by civilians under their control. Sento arrives on his bike with the Pandora Box. Kengo becomes Kamen Rider Blood and Sento transforms into Build Genius Form. Kengo reveals that his encounter with Ryuga was orchestrated and they proceed to fight. Sento manages to pull Ryuga out of Blood's grasp. However, Blood takes the Pandora Box down into the ground, heading for the center of the Earth so that he can destroy the planet. Misora uses her powers to free Ryuga from Kengo’s control.
Sento and Ryuga, in the Build Cross-ZBuild Form, head down to fight Blood, and while they initially struggle to control their new form, they force Blood back to the surface and defeats him with the Love & Peace Finish.
Video Game Appearances
Kamen Rider Battle Rush
Kamen Rider Blood appears as a playable and support character in the video game Kamen Rider Battle Rush using Rider punch.
Kamen Rider Blood is a playable character in Kamen Rider Buttobasoul.
Kamen Rider Blood
|"Great Cross-Z Dragon! Build Up! Are you ready? Overflow! Wake up Cross-Z! Get great dragon! Buraburaburabura Bura~h! Yabei!"|
- Height: 197.5 cm.
- Weight: 114.7 kg.
- Punching power: 61.3 t.
- Kicking power: 67.1 t.
- Maximum jump height: 82.5 m.
- Maximum running speed: 100 m. per 0.9 sec.
Kamen Rider Blood's main form is accessed by attaching the Hazard Trigger to the Build Driver and inserting the Great Cross-Z Dragon, loaded with the Cobra Lost Fullbottle. During Blood's transformation, the Scissors Lost Smash, Zebra Lost Smash and Ryuga Banjo fuse with Blood due to their Blood Tribe DNA, though Blood can still function with them separated. Though others are fused with Blood, Ino is always solely the one in control.
Kamen Rider Blood is stronger than Build Genius Form and easily overpowered it. Only by assuming Cross-ZBuild and combining his own power with Cross-Z's could Build defeat him. Just like Blood Stalk, Blood can summon energy cobras to assist him in battle.
Kamen Rider Blood consists of the following parts:
- Blood Head (ブラッドヘッド Buraddo Heddo): Kamen Rider Blood's helmet.
- Bloody Head Armor (ブラッディヘッドアーマー Buraddi Heddo Āmā): Armored parts to protect Kamen Rider Blood's helmet. The increased durability allows Blood to slowly close the distance between him and his attacker.
- Twin Eye DragCobra (ツインアイドラグコブラ Tsuin' Ai DoraguKobura): The eyes of Kamen Rider Blood. Increases hit rate and reaction time to attacks.
- Dangerous Enhancer (デンジャラスエンハンサー Denjarasu Enhansā): A device on Kamen Rider Blood's head. It stimulates fighting instinct and raises attack power. If it is used by a normal human, their mind would be overloaded.
- BD Signal (BDシグナル BD Shigunaru): Data collection device in Blood's helmet that collects battle data and repairs the suit if damaged.
- DragCobra Face Module (ドラグコブラフェイスモジュール DoraguKobura Feisu Mojūru): Kamen Rider Blood's combined sensor. It can communicate with the Xenovede Snake during the battle, and can also quickly find out the creatures and combat machines that resist themselves.
- Bloody Chest Armor (ブラッディチェストアーマー Buraddi Chesuto Āmā): Kamen Rider Blood's chest armor. The increased durability allows Blood to slowly close the distance between him and his attacker. A special conversion furnace is built into its core, allowing him to summon the Xenovede Snake using the components of the Cobra Lostbottle to attack his enemies.
- BD Unlimited Suit (BDアンリミテッドスーツ BD Anrimiteddo Sūtsu): Shock resistant bodysuit of Kamen Rider Blood. It can release the physical limiter and unleash the hidden physical ability of the user while offering protection from damage.
- BD Vector Mantle (BDベクターマント BD Bekutā Manto): Kamen Rider Blood's cape. It allows him to float in the air and control the gravity of his surroundings.
- BD Execution Shoulder (BDエグゼキューションショルダー BD Eguzekyūshon Shorudā): Kamen Rider Blood's shoulder armor. They release a strengthening agent during the finishing attack to strengthen the body. They can also expand a dimensional barrier to cancel out enemy attacks.
- Tribe Rush Arm (トライブラッシュアーム Toraibu Rasshu Āmu): Kamen Rider Blood's arms. The strengthening agent has increased the user's strength, allowing them to destroy the enemy without mercy. They also allow Kamen Rider Blood to move objects at will using a special aura.
- BD Deadly Glove (BDデッドリーグローブ BD Deddorī Gurōbu): Kamen Rider Blood's gloves. They are reinforced and allow him to disassemble/disperse objects in contact with his fists.
- Tribe Rush Leg (トライブラッシュレッグ Toraibu Rasshu Reggu): Kamen Rider Blood's arms. The strengthening agent has increased the user's strength, allowing them to destroy the enemy without mercy. They also allow Kamen Rider Blood to increase his own speed using a special aura.
- BD Vanish End Shoes (BDヴァニッシュエンドシューズ BD Vu~anisshu Endo Shūzu): Kamen Rider Blood's shoes. They are reinforced and allow him to disassemble/disperse objects in contact with his soles.
Kamen Rider Blood is exclusive to Kamen Rider Build: Be The One.
The following people were absorbed during Kengo Ino's transformation into Kamen Rider Blood. Although the three are fused with Blood, they are not fully conscious and Ino is solely the one in control.
- Build Driver - Kamen Rider Blood's transformation device, taken from Ryuga Banjo.
- Great Cross-Z Dragon - Slot adapter for Build Driver, taken from Ryuga Banjo.
- Cobra Lost Fullbottle - Transformation trinket.
- Hazard Trigger - Auxiliary device used to transform, taken from Sento Kiryu.
Behind the Scenes
- Kamen Rider Blood's rider form uses parts from other riders in Kamen Rider Build:
- Kamen Rider Build
- Kamen Rider Zi-O: Supplementary Plan
- Episode 3: Regal Spoilers (Image)