|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Decade.|
- For the original, A. R. world version or his Bujin counterpart, see Kazuma Kenzaki, Kazuma Kendate and Kamen Rider Bujin Blade.
Kazuma Kenzaki (剣崎 一真 Kenzaki Kazuma) is a character who appears in the last two episodes of Kamen Rider Decade. His actual nature and origin have received conflicting explanations in written material. He has both been described as the original Kazuma Kenzaki, after living in solitude for years  or more recently just as a young man coming from another parallel world called Kazuma Kenzaki  which could mean he's a separate A.R. World version of the original.
This Kazuma shows up in the World of the Rider War pointing out that their real enemy isn't Dai-Shocker, appearing just before his equivalent, Kazuma Kendate and the iteration of the World of Blade was destroyed by Apollo Geist's merging of the Rider Worlds. Because he has parted with his friends, Kenzaki has seemingly grown more ruthless to the point of trying to kill Decade without mercy (something Kenzaki probably wouldn't have done before becoming an Undead) or remorse.
- "Turn Up!"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Punching Power: 450 AP (4.5 t.)
- Kicking Power: 700 AP (7 t.)
- Resistance: 200 t.
- Maximum Jump Height: 25 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 6.5 sec. (one say 6.6 sec.)
- Royal Straight Flash: 11200 AP (112 t.)
- Straight Flash: 5000 AP (50 t.)
- Four Card: 9600 AP (96 t.) (one say 9400 AP, 94 t.)
- King Form Three Card: 3400 AP (34 t.)
- Pentacle Flash: 6200 AP (62 t.)
- Straight Tempest Crush: 4600 AP (46 t.)
- King Form One Pair: 3400 AP (34 t.)
- Five Card Christmas: 12000 AP (120 t.)
- King Form Two Pair: 4600 AP (46 t.)
- Full House: 6200 AP (62 t.)
King Form (キングフォーム Kingu Fōmu) is the ultimate combat extension of the Rider System, which only Blade can assume. This transformation is initiated by inserting the Absorb Capricorn Rouze Card into the Rouze Absorber and scanning the Evolution Caucasus Rouze Card. This incarnation of Kenzaki is also able to transform directly into King Form with the use of only the Blay Buckle. Doing so creates a golden transformation screen. This is undoubtedly Blade's strongest form, allowing him to overwhelm the Joker Undead, Kamen Rider Wild Chalice, the Kerberos Undead, and Jashin 14.
When transforming into King Form, all of Blade's Spades Suit Rouze Cards form a full suit of golden armor for him. This massively increases his defenses, but at the cost of agility. In addition, Blade can activate the effects of the individual Rouze Cards on his body without having to scan them.
This form grants Blade the King Rouzer. The King Rouzer does not have storage for cards like the Blay Rouzer, as all of Blade's cards are fused with his body. For Rouze Combos, Blade can separate the necessary Rouze cards from his body. Blade is still able to use the Blay Rouzer, and often dual-wields both the King Rouzer and Blay Rouzer.
Appearances: Decade Episode 31
- Blay Buckle: Blade's transformation belt
- Rouze Absorber: Used to access Jack Form and King Form
- Rouze Card: Allow Blade to perform special attacks
- King Rouzer: Blade King Form's primary weapon
Behind the scenes
Kazuma Kenzaki is portrayed by Takayuki Tsubaki (椿 隆之 Tsubaki Takayuki). As Kamen Rider Blade, his suit actor is unknown.
- The existence of this A.R. World counterpart is an debatable matter even within the realm of official material, with the first official acknowledgement that he was the original coming from OOO/Den-O/All Riders Let's Go Kamen Riders 40 Years Chronicle in 2011, but later official material like the Kodansha Series MOOK Kamen Rider Heisei Rider Vol.10: Decade from 2015 indicating that he's actually an alternate universe counterpart.
- ↑ OOO/Den-O/All Riders Let's Go Kamen Riders 40 Years Chronicle "彼にはもう行き場所はなく、彷徨うことしかできなかった"
- ↑ Kodansha Series MOOK Kamen Rider Heisei Rider Vol.10: Decade
- ↑ 
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 TV Asahi. (2004). Kamen Rider Blade King Form.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 Kamen Rider Official Data/Perfect File.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 Rouze Cards.
- ↑ 
- ↑