|This article is about a rider in Kamen Rider Decade.|
While fighting the Elephant and Capricorn Undead, Kazuma chooses to protect Mutsuki rather than fight as Decade intervenes to destroy the Elephant Undead. Later, when summoned by BOARD's president, Hajime Shijyo, Kazuma is shocked to learn his actions from the fight got him demoted to Rank 7 and thus forced to work under Tsukasa in his kitchen staff. However, in spite of Yuusuke's encouragement, the stress of working in the kitchen and being demoted again to Rank 2 gets to Kazuma as Hajime demands him to relinquish his Blay Buckle. However, Kazuma refuses and runs off with the belt with the intent to regain his former rank by sealing the Undead himself. With the other Riders are sent in pursuit, Tsukasa gets to Kazuma first before the two are attacked by Kamata in his true form: as the Paradoxa Undead. As Decade battles the Undead, Kazuma becomes Blade and fights both Garren and Leangle. However, both fights are interrupted with the appearance of Kamen Rider Chalice, who takes the Blay Buckle off of Kazuma.
Hajime fires Kazuma for his actions, but as he is picking up his things to leave, both Tsukasa and Yuusuke encourage him to continue. He continues his work in the kitchen, but after hearing a distress call announcing that both Mutsuki and Sakuya are eliminated, he takes the opportunity to regain his chance to become Blade again with Yuusuke coming along for the ride. Once arriving at the sealed lab at BOARD and learning the truth about Hajime, as he becomes the Joker, he teams up with Decade to destroy both him and Kamata. Soon after, Kazuma thanks Tsukasa who is confident that he would look after the Ace Lunch like he had.
Kazuma later appears in the World of the Rider War as his reality is absorbed into it, leading his Rider comrades against Wataru's. Though at first he refuses to aid Tsukasa and Yuusuke, Kazuma has a change of heart and joins in the fight against Super Apollogeist with Kamen Rider Garren before the villain causes more worlds to merge into the World of the Rider War, destroying the World of Blade which causes its Riders to fade away as a result.
Kamen Rider Decade: Final Chapter
In Decade: Final Chapter, Blade in his regular Ace Form teams up with Kamen Rider Ryuki to destroy Decade. The identity for these two differ depending on the information source. Decade turns the table by turning Kenzaki into Blade Blade to destroy Ryuki and later destroys him with his Final Attack Ride resulting in both Riders being turned into cards.
However, he is resurrected following Tsukasa's death and helps in reviving him and battles Super Shocker, assuming King Form as a result from Decade's K-Touch and later transforms into his Jack Form to fight the Super Crisis Fortress.
- Hearing: 5 km
- Punching power: 2.8 t, 280 AP
- Kicking power: 4.8 t, 480 AP
- Resistance: 120 t
- Maximum jump height: 33 m
- Maximum running speed: 100 m/5.7 s
- Boar Tackle: 800 FP (8 t)
- Lizard Slash: 400 FP (4 t)
- Locust Kick: 1000 FP (10 t)
- Deer Thunder: 1200 MP (12 t)
- Lion Beat: 600 FP (6 t)
- Dragonfly Float: 1000 FP (10 t)
- Jaguar Mach: 1600 MP (16 t)
- Deadly Blow: 2000 MP (20 t)
- Lightning Blast: 2200 AP (22 t)
- Lightning Sonic: 3800 AP (38 t)
- Lightning Slash: 1600 AP (16 t)
Ace Form (エースフォーム, Ēsu Fōmu) is the default form of Kamen Rider Blade assumed by using the Blay Buckle and Change Beetle Rouse Card. The transformation fuses the user with the DNA of the Beetle Undead. This form has no capabilities or attributes that distinguish it from the other Riders in Ace Form other than its melee-oriented fighting style and the abilities it acquires from the Spades Suit Rouse Cards.
This is the only form that Kendate was shown using in the Kamen Rider Decade TV series.
|"Absorb Queen! Fusion Jack!"|
- Punching power: 3.5 t, 350 AP
- Kicking power: 5.5 t, 550 AP
- Resistance: 180 t
- Maximum jump height: 133 m
- Maximum Flying Height: 10000 m
- Maximum running speed: 100 m/4.6 s
- Maximum Flying Speed: 300 km/h (100 m per 1.2 sec)
System which harnesses the power of Category Jack Rouse Cards via the Rouse Absorber. Blade assumes his Jack Form by inserting the Absorb Capricorn into the Rouse Absorber and scanning the Fusion Eagle Rouse Card. This endows the Rider Armor with the attributes and characteristics of the Eagle Undead's DNA, enhancing Blade's combat capabilities.
In this form, Blade gains golden reinforced armor plating which increases his resilience to enemy attacks. Blade also gains wings on his back, enabling him to fly. Assuming this form additionally upgrades the Blay Rouzer into its Empowered Type, which lengthens its blade and expands its AP cache.
Instead of transforming into his Final Form Ride, Kendate is shown using this form during Movie War 2010. It is unknown how he was able to transform into Jack Form, as the Capricorn Undead was destroyed by Decade instead of being sealed.
This form is exclusive to W & Decade: Movie War 2010.
|"Absorb Queen! Evolution King!"|
- Punching power: 4.5 t, 450 AP
- Kicking power: 7.0 t, 700 AP
- Resistance: 200 t.
- Maximum jump height: 25 m
- Maximum running speed: 100 m/6.5 sec (one say 6.6 sec)
- Royal Straightflash: 11200 AP (112 t)
- Straightflash: 5000 AP (50 t)
- Fourcard: 9600 AP (96 t) (one say 9400 AP, 94 t)
- King Form Threecard: 3400 AP (34 t)
- Pentacle Flash: 6200 AP (62 t)
- Straight Tempest Crush: 4600 AP (46 t)
- King Form Onepair: 3400 AP (34 t)
- Fivecard Christmas: 12000 AP (120 t)
- King Form Twopair: 4600 AP (46 t)
- Fullhouse: 6200 AP (62 t)
King Form (キングフォーム, Kingu Fōmu) is the ultimate combat extension of the Rider System, which only Blade can assume. This transformation is initiated by inserting the Absorb Capricorn Rouse Card into the Rouse Absorber and scanning the Evolution Caucasus Rouse Card. It is undoubtedly Blade's strongest form, allowing him to overwhelm the Joker Undead, Kamen Rider Wild Chalice, the Kerberos Undead, and Jashin Fourteen
When transforming into King Form, all of Blade's Spades Suit Rouse Cards form a full suit of golden armor for him. This massively increases his defenses, but at the cost of agility. In addition, Blade can activate the effects of the individual Rouse Cards on his body without having to scan them.
This form grants Blade the King Rouzer. The King Rouzer does not have storage for cards like the Blay Rouzer, as all of Blade's cards are fused with his body. For Rouse Combos, Blade can separate the necessary Rouse cards from his body. Blade is still able to use the Blay Rouzer, and often dual-wields both the King Rouzer and Blay Rouzer.
It is unknown if Kendate possessed the high fusion rate and associated side effects of his original incarnation. Kendate transforms into King Form with the help of Decade in Movie War 2010.
This form is exclusive to W & Decade: Movie War 2010.
|"Final Form Ride: B-B-Blade!"|
In episode 9 of Kamen Rider Decade, Decade used the Final Form Ride card that allow transforms Blade Ace Form into the Blade Blade (ブレイドブレード, Bureido Burēdo), a large sword similar to the Blay Rouzer. Diend also used the Blade Blade Final Form Ride.
With the Blade Blade, Decade performs the Decade Edge (ディケイドエッジ, Dikeido Ejji), where the Blade Blade charges with electricity before being slashed down to make a huge electric shockwave similar to Blade's Lightning Slash. When Diend uses the Blade Blade, Diend can perform the Diend Edge (ディエンドエッジ, Diendo Ejji), which is the same as the Decade Edge.
Kendate only used this form during its debut episode and Movie War 2010. The card effect form can also be used on the real Kamen Rider Blade by Diend and Decade.
- Blay Buckle: Blade's transformation belt
- Rouse Absorber: Used to access Jack Form and King Form
- Rouse Card: Allow Blade to perform special attacks
- Blay Rouzer: Blade's personal weapon
- King Rouzer: Blade King Form's primary weapon
- Blue Spader: Blade's Rider Machine
Behind the scenes
Kazuma Kendate is portrayed by Hiroki Suzuki (鈴木 拡樹, Suzuki Hiroki). Suzuki previously portrayed Reira in the drama adaptation of Fūma no Kojirō. As Kamen Rider Blade, his suit actor is Eitoku (永徳, Eitoku).
Kazuma's surname, Kendate, is Japanese for "standing sword", referring to Blade's motif being both the Suit of Spades and its Minor Arcana counterpart, the Suit of Swords.
- Kamen Rider Decade
- Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider W & Decade: Movie War 2010
- Kamen Rider Decade: Final Chapter
- Movie War 2010
- Stated as Kazuma Kendate according to Kodansha Series MOOK Kamen Rider Heisei Rider Vol 10: Decade
- Stated as Kazuma Kenzaki according to OOO/Den-O/All Riders Let's Go Kamen Riders 40 Years Chronicle
- "TV Asahi's page for Blade Ace Form". https://web.archive.org/web/20160921161336/http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/blade/004_rider/blade/blade.html.
- Kamen Rider Official Data/Perfect File.
- Rouse Cards.
- "TV Asahi's page for Blade Jack Form". https://web.archive.org/web/20160922053413/http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/blade/004_rider/blade/blade_jform.html.
- "TV Asahi's page for Blade King Form". https://web.archive.org/web/20161002020715/http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/blade/004_rider/blade/blade_sform.html.