|This article is about a/an villain in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
Originally traveling to 2018 for the purpose of eliminating Geiz Myokoin and Tsukuyomi, Kasshine was deactivated after Geiz destroyed Sougo's Ziku-Driver, thus erasing Ohma Zi-O's timeline. Despite Ohma Zi-O being erased from existence as a result, Heure and Swartz found Kasshine's deactivated body and revived him, the latter now reprogrammed into killing present-day Sougo Tokiwa. As Sougo struggled with Kasshine as a civilian and protecting an injured boy, Geiz barged in and encouraged the future demon king to become Kamen Rider Zi-O again. As Geiz join the battle, Decade joined Kasshine to even the odds before he retreated. While Zi-O DecadeArmor Ex-Aid Form L and Geiz fought the Time Jackers in their respective Time Mazines, the Form R half defeated Kasshine.
A Kasshine was seen attacking Geiz Myokoin. Later, multiple Kasshine were seen as the henchmen of Another Diend and later were seen battling Kamen Rider Zi-O, Kamen Rider Geiz, Kamen Rider Woz, and Kamen Rider Tsukuyomi.
Powers and Abilities
- Trident: Kasshines carry tridents for combat.
- Mechanical Limbs: They can use their extra mechanical limbs for support.
- Time Travel: Kasshines are able to travel from 2068 to 2018 with the use of a time portal.
Behind the Scenes
Kasshine's name can directly translate into Vassals (家臣 Kashin), referring to his position.
- Kasshine's head is likely a modified Guardian head.
- To further relate his affiliation with Ohma Zi-O, his head has the Katakana for "Kamen" (カメン lit. "Mask") on his forehead.
- Kasshine is the only monster in the series not to be themed after a past Rider.
- Kasshine is designed by Tamotsu Shinohara.
- Kamen Rider Zi-O