|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Agito.|
Kamen Rider Agito
He was a surgical genius, but an accident on a snowy mountain range would ruin his career and claimed the life of his younger brother, Masato. The incident left his right arm with severe frostbite, which ultimately had to be amputated. Ironically, surgeons would replace Kino's arm with that of his deceased brother. The traumatic event would have long-standing ramifications on his psychological and emotional health that would last for years.
Kino would eventually find himself involved in the incident aboard the “Akatsuki” and were among those individuals awakened by the OverLord of Light. Over time, his powers would mature, enabling him to transform into "Another Agito". Unfortunately, this power would further escalate Kino's manic mental state into grandiose delusions, becoming convinced that he alone could defeat the Lord threat. His delusions ultimately motivated him to try and eliminate Shoichi Tsugami, the primary Kamen Rider Agito. Though the actions of his brother's arm would occasionally interfere, it wasn't until his defeat at the hands of Kamen Rider Exceed Gills that Kino became humbled. From that point on, he would aid the other Riders, even after the Overlord stole his power.
He later performed a small surgery on Shouichi in attempt to remove the quill of Ericius Liquor from his body, during this Kino admitted that he had become corrupted not because of the Agito power, but rather his own weakness as a human being. After that Kino was able to recover his power thanks to Shouichi and help the group defeat the Ericius Liquor. After the fight, Kino goes with both Majima and Ryo for a cup of coffee, and encourages Majima that he can become a Doctor before finally dying from the injuries sustained by Falco earlier. However he died with a smiling face, after dreaming of being able to save his brother during the snow-mountain accident.
Post Series and other events
Kamen Rider Agito: Heaven's Door
Another Agito and Exceed Gills appeared to Hikawa's aid when he was attacked by an Agito and a dog-type Unknown but they were easily getting defeated. Luckily Agito/Shoichi Tsugami finally shown up. The real identity of this Agito was Shouichi Maguichi, who was crazed after being blamed for cheating on the programs for using a hidden camera during his childhood. Wanting to cure his sick mind he worshipped the Dog Orphnoch/Dog Lord and was told to feed on the despair of the public. After Agito and the others killed the Dog Lord/Orphnoch, Maguchi/Agito transformed into Mirage Agito out of rage. In a fight with Kamen Riders Agito and Gills, despite gaining the upper hand he was defeated by the strategized use of the Shining Caliber and a Shining Rider Kick. Maguichi was then arrested and was given an unspecified treatment.
Kamen Sentai Gorider
Maze 1: Emu, is dead?
Kino was one of the dead Riders that existed in the game world created by Kuroto Dan as part of the latter's plan. Kino was in Game World meeting face to face with intrigued Emu, because the latter knew his name Kino suspected of Emu Hojo / Kamen Rider Ex-Aid was that he put him in Game World, Kino became Another Agito to fight Emu, forcing Emu to tell him why he is in the Game World, Kino witnesses that Emu is also a Kamen Rider as well, starting a fight in which Another Agito was beating him.
Kino seeing that Kazuma transformed into Kamen Rider Blade heading to Ex-Aid to attack him is interfered by Blade entering a small conflict, Kino proposed to use his Assault Kick against Blade's Lightning Sonic to end the fight, however it ended unfinished due to to Ex-Aid interference.
Back in the room where they met, Kaoru still wants answers from Emu on why she knows him, however,he doesn't get answers Kino, who distrusted Emu, tries to get out of here listening to Emu's words that there was no way out Kino suspect more of him, Kino and Kenzaki try to escape from Game World but it is a place without escape after returning to the chapel they encounter with Yoko Minato/Kamen Rider Marika and Kaito Kumon/Kamen Rider Baron , Kino having more suspicions of Emu, as the latter knew that someone else was absent here.
Like others, he ends up introducing himself, understanding that everyone in the chapel is Kamen Riders leaving the place with Kenzaki, Kino all doubtful talks with Kenzaki about Emu, but they are attacked by Shocker,Kino like Kenzaki turned into Another Agito to fight against Shocker Combatants and Space Spider Man who Kino easily destroyed them using an unnamed Rider Punch.
Kaoru and the other Riders in the chapel meet Kiriya Kujo/Kamen Rider Lazer Like the other Riders he remembering his death and understanding that everyone in the place is dead except Emu, Kino manages to notice that Emu was the only one alive in the place by the reflection, Kaoru Kino by everything seen in the game world confronting him assuming that everything was a performance made by himself for Emu, Kino transforms into Another Agito along with the other riders to face Emu
Maze 2: Escape
After discovering that Emu is alive, the other Riders are divided between those who see him as a threat and those who support him. Another Agito anxiously tried to awaken Emu's memory, before attacking he is stopped by Lazer but Another Agito is helped by Baron in this fight, seeing that Emu escapes, Another Agito and Baron try to chase him but are blocked by Lazer about to start. a fight they are stopped by Blade .back to the chapel due to the conflict the group of Riders is divided into 2 sides.
later in another part of the chapel, Kino appears joining the Yoko and Kaito's conversation ,he like Yoko and Kaito decide change his opinion about Emu, Kino also remembers in his past ,he trying to save all humans with my his bare hands,Kino between Yoko and Kaito, turned into his Riders Forms and goes to help Emu against Shocker,Another Agito appear surprisingly to help Emu and fight against Shocker Combatmen and Mogura-Roid ,Another Agito like the other Riders uses their finishers,he easily destroyed Mogura-Roid using his Assault Kick in this last.
when was resolve misunderstanding ,he and the other Riders understand that their here in Game World and decide working together to scape to the Game World,but Totema intefered and revels his real form and stars the fight leaving the chapel Another Agito and the other Riders easily defeated Totema ,among Riders Kick by part all the Riders ,but in reality never defeat the Totema and this start defeating all riders effortlessly , Another Agito among other Riders is send to fly in other part in the Game world,Another Agito is seen figth against Suddendath Beta and Shocker Combatmen Kino easily defeated this but See that they return ,Another Agito being cornered.
Maze 3: Gorider Forever
- "nothing will change my decision to protect humanity with my own hands."
- ―Kino's last words before sacrificing himself among with others Riders to stop Gemm.[src]
Kino among other Riders cornered by Shocker decide returned in Chapel where is encounter by Emu,he and rest try that Emu recovers his memories, little confused when Emu says that this Kenzaki is an impostor,his expression an a more confuse by the intervention the original Kazuma Kenzaki, Kino views that the fake Kazuma Kenzaki reveal his real that is Kuroto Dan,he together other Riders without hope Kino view that the Kuroko's resurrection is interfered by Kenzaki ,due to this last is the only undead in the game world cause the end of the world destroying this world.Kino appears among other Riders on a rock terrain, he with the other riders enraged at being used by Kuroto decided working thogether against Tometa,Kuroto and the recently revive Shocker Army ,he and rest turned into their Riders Form,Another Agito battle against Shocker Combatmen and Kani Laser,in the moment when Tometa give his powers to Kamen Rider Gemm ,Another Agito is easly desfeated by these two last ,in this dificult moments Another Agito receive by Emu a gorider's cards ,that Another Agito among Blade,Baron,Marika and Lazer uses to turned into Goriders each one with his respective color,Kino now as Mido Rider uses this new power up to battle against Shocker Combatmen,Tiger-Roid and Yamaarashi-Roid that easily destroyed these last,later when all Shocker's members are destroyed ,Mido Rider among thar other Goriders uses Goriders Tower to incapacitate Tometa and Gemm later using Goriders Ball for destroy definitively to tometa and finally use the Goriders the Gorider Bazooka with Ex-Aid seriously damaging to Gemm
Kino back into his Another Agito form listening Gemm's proposal that would bring them back to life, I have between Baron, Marika and Lazer reject view that Gemm try to destroyed himself and all the Riders,Kino and the other Riders (except Blade and Ex-Aid) they sacrifice themselves leading Gemm to a black hole thus destroying the Game World.
Kamen Rider Heisei Generations FOREVER
Kamen Rider Another Agito appears as a toy, when Sento Kiryu and Sougo Tokiwa they find Ataru Hisanagahe brings them to his room which is filled with Kamen Rider memorabilia, with Sougo and Sento stunned to see toys of themselves. Ataru reveals that Kamen Riders are fictional.
Video Game appearances
Kamen Rider Battle Ganbaride
Kamen Rider Another Agito appears with other Kamen Riders and Monsters in Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbaride.
Kamen Rider Riderbout
Kamen Rider Another Agito appears as a playable character with the other Heisei and Showa kamen Riders in Kamen Rider Riderbout.
Kamen Rider Battle Rush
Kamen Rider Another Agito appears as a playable and support character in the video game Kamen Rider Battle Rush using Assault Kick.
Kamen Rider Transcend Heroes
Kamen Rider Another Agito appears as a playable character with others Kamen Riders in the video game, performing his Assault Kick against his enemies Kamen Rider Transcend Heroes.
Kamen Rider Buttobasoul
Kamen Rider Another Agito is a playable character in Kamen Rider Buttobasoul.
Other Game appearances
Masked Rider Expansion
Kamen Rider Another Agito appears as a playable character in this trading card game with other Kamen Rider Kamen Rider Heisei-Era, Showa-Era, super sentai, Metal Heroes, and other Heroes.
Powers and Abilities
- Power of Agito: The Power of Agito is the essence of the OverLord of Light after his demise at the hands of his brother the OverLord of Darkness. The purpose of the power was for humanity to evolve beyond the OverLord's control.
- Rider Height: 200 cm
- Rider Weight: 97 kg
- Eyesight: 25 km
- Hearing: 35 km
- Punching Power: 15 t
- Kicking Power: 30 t
- Resistance: Hardness 7
- Maximum Jump Height: 70 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 5 seconds
- Assault Kick: 40 t
Kino transforms into a twisted and grotesque version of Agito. Despite having access to only one form, Another Agito has excess to incredible strength and agility, exceeding Agito' Trinity Form. Similarly to Gills, Another Agito can open his faceplate to reveal a pair of jaws.
Kamen Rider Another Agito has the following parts:
- Agito Eyes (アギトアイズ Agito Aizu) - They have far beyond human capabilities, such as wide field of view, recognition of long-distance targets, and perspective capabilities.
- Agito Horn (アギトホーン Agito Hōn) - Sensory organs that control vision, smell and hearing. It also releases excess energy to prevent accidental self-destruction.
- Master's Orb (マスターズ・オーヴ Masutāzu Ōvu) - A stone composed of almost the same material as the “Philosopher's Stone”. It allows Agito to remotely communicate with the Dark Hopper.
- Crusher (クラッシャー Kurasshā) - It is a mouthpiece that protects the fangs, but it opens up when attacking the enemy or when executing the “Assault Kick” finisher.
- Bio Armor (バイオアーマー Baio Āmā) - Reinforced exoskeleton generated by the "Philosopher's Stone". It has a self-healing ability and can reduce the pressure applied during transformation by absorbing and diffusing the received impact.
- Wiseman's Monolith (ワイズマンモノリス Waizuman Monorisu) - A stone located at the center of the armor. It efficiently supplies and circulates the “force” generated by the Ank Point.
- Mutate Skin (ミューテートスキン Myūtēto Sukin) - Biologically armored skin with the hardness of diamonds.
- Agito Mark (アギトマーク Agito Māku) - Proof that he is "Agito".
- Bio Claw (バイオクロウ Baio Kurou) - Sensory organs of the arms and legs. It can also be used to attack enemies with stabs and slashes.
- Power Gold Anklet (パワーゴールドアンクレット Pawā Gōrudo Ankuretto) - They protect the wrists and ankles by absorbing the impact of enemy kicks and punches.
- Live Wing (ライブウィング Raibu U~ingu) - It can deform its shape based on the needs of Kamen Rider Another Agito to balance the body. It also becomes a wing for gliding.
- ―Mido-Rider's role call[src]
- Enemy Sensor: 3 km.
- Punching Power: 55 t.
- Kicking Power: 65 t.
- Maximum Jump Height: 45 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 3 sec.
Mido-Rider is composed of the following parts:
- Super Antenna Antennae (超触角アンテナ Chō Shokkaku Antena) - The antennae. They can intercept communications by capturing radio waves within a 5km radius. They can contact the other Goriders or allies.
- C Eye (C・アイ C Ai) - The compound eyes. In detects heat sources and body reactions, and utilises this information to target enemies that move at high speed.
- O-Signal (O・シグナル O Shigunaru) - A small device embedded on the forehead. Notifies Aka-Rider of any enemies within a 3km radius.
- Crusher (クラッシャー Kurasshā) - The mouthplate. It can actually open up and bite down on an enemy. The fangs are extremely sharp and can easily chew through sturdy steel. The ability to open and close the Crusher has not been seen in any current media.
- Protective Clothing (防護服 Bōgo-fuku) - The entire bodysuit. It is made of special chemical fibres that can absorb shocks.
- Gorider Mantle (ゴライダーマント Goraidā Manto) - The collar-cape section. The Gorider Mantle's surface is explosion proof, reducing damage taken from behind (most likely to shield Mido-Rider from explosions that occur during introductory scenes).
- Converter Lung (コンバーターラング Konbātā Rangu) - The red chest armor. It is both flexible and durable. It takes in surrounding heat and wind energy, converting them into energy to power Mido-Rider.
- Power Amplification Gloves (パワー増幅グローブ Pawā Zōfuku Gurōbu) - The gloves. They enhances the wearer's punches via electrical stimulation.
- Power Amplification Boots (パワー増幅ブーツ Pawā Zōfuku Būtsu) - The boots. They enhance the wearer's kicks via electrical stimulation.
- Typhoon (タイフーン Taifūn) - Mido-Rider's transformation belt. By spinning the windmill device within the centre via wind energy, energy is produced, allowing transformation and deathblows.
- Energy Converter (エナージコンバーター Enāji Konbātā) - Two silver devices located on either side of the Typhoon. They store energy produced by Mido-Rider.
- Power of Agito - Main power source for Another Agito's gear.
- Ank Point - Another Agito Transformation device.
- Wiseman's Monolith: A relic that supplies and circulates the Alter Force, fitted onto Another Agito's breastplate.
- Typhoon - Goriders belt.
- GM-01 Scorpion: Another Agito, who was able to somehow override its safety protection system, proceeding to use it to attack both G3-X and Agito.
- Rider Hurricane - Also called Gorider Ball is a finned, multicolored grenade the size and shape of an American-style football.
- Gorider Bazooka - Is a finishing weapon which was used by the team of Goriders.
- Masato Kino - Younger brother.
Behind the scenes
In Yutaka Izubuchi's early design comments, one of the conceptual titles for Another Agito was called Kamen Rider Rudež (仮面ライダールデス Kamen Raidā Rudesu).
- Another Agito is the first Heisei Kamen Rider to be based on a grasshopper.
- "Another Agito" was originally short for Another Kamen Rider Agito. However, this name was eventually phased out in favor of Kamen Rider Another Agito, as seen in Kamen Rider Buttobasoul and Kamen Rider Official's Zukan 
- Another Agito is the first Rider to have any additional clothing (in this instance, skirting) hanging from his body since Kamen Rider ZX (the last protagonist Kamen Rider to wear a scarf).
- Additionally, the proportions of Another Agito's face was designed to resemble that of Kamen Rider 1, which is why he bares his teeth when charging up his kick.
- According to the information provided by Heisei Kamen Rider 20 Official Site, Kino's Rider appearance is different depending on the person. For example, Another Agito appeared to be the same as Shoichi's Agito form with Makoto Hikawa/Kamen Rider G3 looking at him because Makoto has a "pure heart".
- Keeping with Agito's homages to the older Kamen Rider Series, Kaoru Kino is very similar to Joji Yuki (Riderman) from Kamen Rider V3, which was the second series of the Showa era and overall franchise just as Agito is the second series of the Heisei era. Both are initially antagonistic Riders who appear later on in the series, they also had a vaguely similar backstory and fate. They were both surgeons, Yuki had been a Destron Scientist, and both suffered damage to their right arm requiring a replacement, Kino would die due to fighting the Lords while Yuki seemingly sacrificed himself to stop Destron's plot. Another Agito is also the fourth Rider in the Agito series following Agito, G3, and Gills, just as Riderman is the fourth Kamen Rider following V3 and the Double Riders #1 and #2.
- Another Agito resembles Kamen Rider Amazon (Color Scheme) and Kamen Rider Shin (Teeth and other monstrous features; though Another Agito has them on minor levels).
- Kaoru Kino is the first Heisei Rider who dies on-screen, though his death is predated by that of Yukina Sawaki, who dies before the start of the TV series.
- A new suit for Another Agito was made for his reappearance in Kamen Sentai Gorider due to the original one being damaged by oxidation and corrosion.
- Kaoru Kino is the only Agito Rider that doesn't have an A.R. counterpart.
- When Another Agito infects his first victim, he is seen with the original Kamen Rider Another Agito's helmet instead.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 TV Asahi. (2001). Another Agito.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 Toei. (2019). Mido-Rider.
- ↑ Kodansha. (2002). TV Magazine Special Edition: Kamen Rider Agito. p. 46.
- ↑ https://www.kamen-rider-official.com/zukan/kamen_rider_member/91
- ↑ Toei. (2019). Kamen Rider Zukan Opened! Producer Interview.
- ↑ Toei. (2019). 【Review of Episode 32】 2001: Unknown Memory.
- Kaoru Kino on Kamen Rider Official
- Kamen Rider Another Agito on Kamen Rider Official
- Mido-Rider on Kamen Rider Official Website
- Koji Majima - User of Kamen Rider Another Agito powers, in S.I.C. Hero Saga.
- Shuichi Kitaoka - Kamen Rider Zolda and first user of Mido-Rider powers in Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Chou Super Hero Taisen
- Another Agito - the Another Rider version of Kamen Rider Agito in Kamen Rider Zi-O.
|Kamen Rider Agito|
|Shouichi Tsugami - Makoto Hikawa - Ryo Ashihara - Kaoru Kino - Shiro Mizuki (Movie Exclusive) - Yukina Sawaki|
|Mana Kazaya - Professor Yoshihiko Misugi - Taichi Misugi - Dr. Higashi Kunieda|
|Tokyo Police Department|
|SAUL Team: Sumiko Ozawa - Takahiro Omuro|
|Police: Toru Hojo|
|The Akatsuki Survivors|
|Tomoko Miura - Saeko Shinohara - Aki Sakaki - Katsuhiko Sagara - Masumi Sekiya - Koji Majima - Jun Tachibana - Masahide Takashima - Kazuo Ashihara|
|The Els: El of the Water - El of the Wind - El of the Ground|
|Jaguar Lords - Tortoise Lords - Snake Lords - Crow Lords - Zebra Lords -Jackal Lords - Bee Lords - Stingray Lords - Fish Lords - Lizard Lords - Ant Lords|
|View • [Edit]|