The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This article is about a/an recurring plot element in the Kamen Rider Series.|
In most installments of the Kamen Rider series in the Heisei Era, there is a Kamen Rider who gains a form that is stronger than the base form(s) and is usually the last form before a Final Form, called a Super Form.
- Kamen Rider Kuuga
- Amazing Mighty
- Kamen Rider Agito
- Burning Form
- Kamen Rider Faiz
- Axel Form
- Kamen Rider Hibiki
- Hibiki Kurenai
- Kamen Rider Den-O
- Climax Form
- Kamen Rider Kiva
- DoGaBaKi Form
- Kamen Rider Double
- Kamen Rider OOO
- Tajadol Combo
- Kamen Rider Fourze
- Magnet States
- Kamen Rider Wizard
- All Dragon
- Kamen Rider Gaim
- Kachidoki Arms
- Kamen Rider Bujin Gaim
- Ochimusha (S.I.C. Hero Saga Exclusive)
- Kamen Rider Ghost
- Grateful Damashii
- Kamen Rider Build
- RabbitTank Hazard Form
- SmaphoWolf Hazard Form
- HawkGatling Hazard Form
- KaizokuRessya Hazard Form
- KeyDragon Hazard Form
- RabbitRabbit Form
- TankTank Form
- Kamen Rider Cross-Z
- Cross-Z Charge
- Kamen Rider Zi-O
- Kamen Rider Zi-O II
- Kamen Rider Zi-OTrinity
- Kamen Rider Zero-One
- Kamen Rider Zero-One Metal Cluster Hopper
- The main Riders' Super Forms can be generally grouped into four types.
- Agile (Faiz Axel Form, Blade Jack Form, Double FangJoker, OOO Tajadol Combo, Build RabbitRabbit): The user becomes more agile when gaining significant speed or flying ability.
- Bulky (Agito Burning Form, Fourze Magnet States, Gaim Kachidoki Arms, Drive Type Formula, Ex-Aid Maximum Gamer Level 99, Build TankTank): The user gains more armor or muscle, increasing either his physical capacity or defensive power.
- Fusion (Den-O Climax Form, Kiva DoGaBaKi Form, Wizard All Dragon, Ghost Grateful Damashii, Zi-O Trinity): The user combines his previous forms into one single power, allowing him to use all of these forms' capacity.
- Upgrade (Kuuga Amazing Mighty, Hibiki Kurenai, Build all Hazard Form, Zi-O II): The user increases his base form's Ability Perimeters, resulting in the colors of said form changing to match its enhancements.
- Some Super Forms are strong enough to rival or even sometimes surpass the Final Forms in terms of raw power. However, the Final Forms still have abilities that enable them to surpass the Super Form in areas they can't; Gaim Kachidoki Arms, Drive Type Formula, and Ghost Grateful Damashii being the only examples of this so far.
- Many Super Forms contain restrictions, side-effects and/or dangers when used. These problems are usually stabilized when the Riders upgrade to the Final Form:
- Faiz Axel Form: The user can only move at the speed of sound for 10 seconds upon activation before deformation.
- Kiva DoGaBaKi Form: The user can only use this form for 5 minutes before becoming endangered.
- Double FangJoker: The users could lose control of themselves.
- OOO Tajadol Combo: The user is fatigued more so than a standard full combo.
- Wizard All Dragon: The user's mana is drained very quickly.
- Drive Type Formula: The user is injured by G-Forces when using a physical Full Throttle finisher.
- Ghost Grateful Damashii: The user is paralyzed for quite a while when any of the Gammaizers activate or some of the 15 Damashiis still having an argument with each other.
- Brave Fantasy Gamer: As a result of the villain theme of Taddle Fantasy, the user can lose control and can go wild during a battle.
- Genm Zombie Gamer: As a result of the "zombie" theme that dictates this form, the user frequently exhibits bizarre, lumbering, and awkward mannerisms.
- Build Hazard Form: The user loses full control of himself after transformation.
- Cross-Z Charge: Sclash Driver causes the user to anger and go berserk.
- Zi-O II: The ability to foresee an enemy's attack can be exploited by those who can move faster than the human eye can track (i.e., GeizRevive, ZECT Riders with Clock Up).
- Zi-OTrinity: Should Zi-O, Geiz, and Woz argue amongst themselves, they are left vulnerable to an enemy's attack.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.