|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Decade.|
Kamen Rider Zolda (仮面ライダーゾルダ Kamen Raidā Zoruda, 6): One of the Riders who fight in the Kamen Rider Trial of the World of Ryuki, Zolda uses the power of his Contract Monster Magnugiga. He is a public prosecutor who sees Natsumi guilty for the murder of Reiko Momoi.
Zolda is first seen fighting Kamen Rider Tiger, removing him from the trial, with his Gigalauncher. He is later seen firing his Gigacannon at Decade and Knight, throwing both of them out of the Mirror World. What happens to him after that point is unknown.
Kamen Rider Zolda
- Rider Height: 192 cm
- Rider Weight: 110 kg
- Punching Power: 300 AP (15 t)
- Kicking Power: 300 AP (15 t)
- Maximum Jump Height: 15 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 7 seconds
- Eyesight: 20 km
- Hearing: 10 km
- Advent: Magnugiga: 6000 AP (300 t)
- Gigalauncher: 2000 AP (100 t)
- Gigacannon: 3000 AP (150 t)
- Gigaarmor: 3000 GP (150 t)
- Gigatector: 1000 GP (50 t)
- Gigahorn: 2000 AP (100 t)
- End Of World: 7000 AP (350 t)
One can transform into Kamen Rider Zolda using his Card Deck and V Buckle upon forming a contract with Magnugiga. His Visor, the Magnuvisor (マグナバイザー Maguna Baizā), is a submachine gun that also functions as his personal weapon. Zolda's punching power and kicking power are equal and of decent strength, but his jump height and running speed are the lowest among all of the 13 Riders. To compensate for his lack of agility, Zolda employs an exclusively long-ranged fighting style.
Zolda possesses two different Shoot Vent Advent Cards. The first arms him with the Gigacannon (ギガキャノン Giga Kyanon), a pair of cannons derived from Magnugiga's legs which mount on Zolda's back and fire over his shoulders. The second Shoot Vent arms Zolda with the Gigalauncher (ギガランチャー Giga Ranchā), a massive missile launcher derived from Magnugiga's arms combined together. His Guard Vent equips him with the Gigaarmor (ギガアーマー Giga Aāmā), a shield derived from Magnugiga's torso which can also be used as a mount for the Gigalauncher.
By using his Final Vent, Zolda can execute his finisher, the End Of World (エンドオブワールド Endo Obu Wārudo), in which Magnugiga appears in front of Zolda and he inserts the Magnuvisor into its back. Magnugiga then deploys all of its weapons, which Zolda fires all at once by pulling the trigger of the Magnuvisor. The resulting barrage destroys both the target and the surrounding environment.
- Main article: Magnugiga
- Card Deck - Transformation device and Advent Card holder
- V Buckle - Transformation belt
- Advent Cards - Trinkets that enable a Rider to summon Contract Monsters, access equipment, and use special abilities
- Magnuvisor - Zolda's Visor and personal weapon that enables him to use Advent Cards
Behind the scenes
- Like other A.R. Ryuki Riders that appeared in Kamen Rider Decade, neither his real identity or his full name was never revealed by Toei, but he only appeared in suit and voice.
- Since the original Zolda, Shuichi Kitaoka, was already a lawyer; the alternate universe Zolda is the only one of the A.R Ryuki Riders to share the same profession as the original.