|This article is about a/an movie in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
Kamen Rider Zi-O: Over Quartzer (劇場版 仮面ライダージオウ Over Quartzer（オーヴァー クォーツァー） Gekijō-ban Kamen Raidā Jiō Ōvā Kwōtsā) is the upcoming Summer film adaptation of Kamen Rider Zi-O, set to double-bill with Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger The Movie: Time Slip! Dinosaur Panic!!, while serving as a tribute to Kamen Rider Drive. In the film, Sougo comes face-to-face with the Quartzers, who intend to wipe Kamen Rider Drive from history and conspire against his kingship.
to be added
Continuity and Placement
- Kamen Rider Zi-O: to be added
Kamen Rider Zi-O
Kamen Rider Oma Zi-O
|Sougo Tokiwa (future)|
Kamen Rider Geiz
Kamen Rider Woz
|Kamen Rider Mach||Go Shijima |
Kamen Rider Barx
Kamen Rider Zonjis
Kamen Rider Zamonas
- Sougo Tokiwa (常磐ソウゴ Tokiwa Sōgo): So Okuno (奥野 壮 Okuno Sō)
- Geiz Myoukouin (明光院 ゲイツ Myōkōin Geitsu): Gaku Oshida (押田 岳 Oshida Gaku)
- Tsukuyomi (ツクヨミ): Shieri Ohata (大幡 しえり Ōhata Shieri)
- Woz (ウォズ Wozu): Keisuke Watanabe (渡邊 圭祐 Watanabe Keisuke)
- Ziku-Driver, Ridewatch, Oma Zi-O Voices: Rikiya Koyama (小山 力也 Koyama Rikiya)
- Ziku-Driver Voice: Yohei Onishi (大西 洋平 Ōnishi Yōhei)
- BeyonDriver Voice: AFRO (アフロ Afuro)
- Kamen Rider Barx (仮面ライダーバールクス Kamen Raidā Bārukusu): ISSA
- Kagen (カゲン): Papaya Suzuki (パパイヤ鈴木 Papaiya Suzuki)
- Jogen (ジョウゲン Jōgen): Syuusuke Saito (斉藤 秀翼 Saitō Shūsuke)
- Oda Nobunaga (織田 信長 Oda Nobunaga): Tomoya Maeno (前野朋哉 Maeno Tomoya)
- Gyuzo (牛三 Gyūzō): Jiei Wakabayashi (若林時英 Wakabayashi Jiei)
- Go Shijima (詩島 剛 Shijima Gō): Yu Inaba (稲葉 友 Inaba Yū)
- Krim Steinbelt (クリム・スタインベルト Kurimu Sutainberuto): Chris Peppler (クリス・ペプラー Kurisu Pepurā)
Forms and Collectibles Used
- Watch used:
- Zi-O, GrandZi-O, Oma Zi-O
- Geiz, GeizRevive
- Rider Armor(s) used:
- GrandZi-O, Oma Form
- GeizRevive Shippu
- Kamen Rider(s) summoned in Grand Zi-O:
- to be determined
- Watch used:
- Woz, Ginga
- Futurering(s) used:
- Woz GingaWakusei
- Bike Used:
- Form Change: Signal Mach
- Signal Exchange:
- Form Used:
- to be added
- This is the second summer film to be released in July.
- This is the first movie to be released in the Reiwa era.
- As with Build's summer film, this movie is also named after its theme song, with the film's theme song being sung by the featuring artist of the show's theme song.
- Although this film is a conclusion to the last Heisei Rider TV series Zi-O and is released in the Reiwa Era, its three villainous Riders' names and designs take elements from and represent series that have aired in the Heisei Era, but do not fall under the Heisei series classification:
- Barx - Kamen Rider Black RX: The first Kamen Rider television series broadcasting in Heisei Era, but was counted as a Showa series.
- Zonjis - Shin Kamen Rider: Prologue, Kamen Rider ZO and Kamen Rider J: All 3 films were released in the Heisei Era but were counted as Showa Rider films due to the involvement of Shotaro Ishinomori.
- Zamonas - Kamen Rider Amazons: A net series based on re-imagination of a Showa Rider which premiered in the Heisei Era but not counted as a main installment of the Heisei Riders series.
- Krim Steinbelt's ancestor living in Sengoku period Japan is a reference to the fact his actor, Chris Peppler, is an actual descendant of Akechi Mitsuhide, a Sengoku period warlord who betrayed and murdered Oda Nobunaga.
- ↑ https://www.cinematoday.jp/news/N0109170
- ↑ https://twitter.com/toei_rider_ZIO/status/1104549180809273344
- ↑ https://natalie.mu/eiga/news/312544
- ↑ http://cgi.2chan.net/g/src/1560513600090.jpg
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 https://news.mynavi.jp/article/20190609-840265/
- ↑ https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20190525-00000030-mantan-ent
- ↑ https://dengekionline.com/articles/2383/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Ben77878871/status/1143548543916859392
- ↑ https://twitter.com/DAPUMPJP/status/1139148512048734208
- ↑ http://tokusatsunetwork.com/2019/03/japan-enters-the-reiwa-era-on-may-1st/