|This article is about a/an stage show in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
Kamen Rider Zi-O: Final Stage (仮面ライダージオウ ファイナルステージ Kamen Raidā Jiō Fainaru Sutēji) is a stage show of Kamen Rider Zi-O.
Continuity and Placement
The stage show takes place after the events of Kamen Rider Zi-O: Over Quartzer, events which occur on a different timeline from the TV series.
- "According to this book, ordinary high school student Sougo Tokiwa is waiting for the future where he becomes the Demon King and Monarch of Time, Ohma Zi-O. Before him lies another SOUGO, who tries to dispose of the unpleasant Heisei era history. Right down to preventing the challenge of being betrayed by me, Woz, Sougo Tokiwa stands up to become the one true king. In short, this is a continuation of the events of the movie--"
- ―Black Woz
Kamen Rider Zi-O
Kamen Rider Geiz
Kamen Rider Woz
|Black Woz ►◄ Red Woz|
Kamen Rider Tsukuyomi
Kamen Rider Ohma Zi-O
|Sougo Tokiwa (previous)|
|Kamen Rider 1||Takeshi Hongo|
|Kamen Rider 2||Katsuhiko Yano|
|Kamen Rider V3||Shiro Kazami|
|Kamen Rider Amazon Omega||Haruka Mizusawa|
|Kamen Rider Amazon Alpha||Jin Takayama|
Kamen Rider Barlckxs
Another Ohma Zi-O
Kamen Rider Zonjis
Kamen Rider Zamonas
|Another Kuuga||Another Kuuga|
|Another Agito||Another Agito|
|Another Blade||Another Blade|
|Another Hibiki||Another Hibiki|
|Another Kabuto||Another Kabuto|
|Another Den-O||Another Den-O|
|Another Drive||Another Drive|
- Sougo Tokiwa (常磐 ソウゴ Tokiwa Sōgo): So Okuno (奥野 壮 Okuno Sō)
- Geiz Myokoin (明光院 ゲイツ Myōkōin Geitsu): Gaku Oshida (押田 岳 Oshida Gaku)
- Tsukuyomi (ツクヨミ): Shieri Ohata (大幡 しえり Ōhata Shieri)
- Black Woz (黒ウォズ Kuro Wozu), Red Woz (赤ウォズ Aka Wozu): Keisuke Watanabe (渡邊 圭祐 Watanabe Keisuke)
- Hiryu Kakogawa (加古川 飛流 Kakogawa Hiryu, Voice): Yu Sakuma (佐久間悠 Sakuma Yu)
- Ziku-Driver, Ridewatch, Ohma Zi-O Voices: Rikiya Koyama (小山 力也 Koyama Rikiya)
- Ziku-Driver Voice: Yohei Onishi (大西 洋平 Ōnishi Yōhei)
- Beyondriver Voice: AFRO (アフロ Afuro)
- Kamen Rider 2 (仮面ライダー２号 Kamen Raidā Nigō, Voice): Hassei Takano (高野 八誠 Takano Hassei)
- Kamen Rider Amazon Alpha (仮面ライダーアマゾンアルファ Kamen Raidā Amazon Arufa, Voice): Masashi Taniguchi (谷口 賢志 Taniguchi Masashi)
Forms and Collectibles Used
- Watch used:
- Rider Armor(s) used:
- Zi-O II, GrandZi-O, WozArmor, OhmaForm
- DriveArmor, GeizRevive Goretsu, GeizRevive Shippu
- Kamen Rider(s) summoned in GrandZi-O:
- Weapon(s) summoned in GrandZi-O:
- Watch used:
- Woz, Ginga
- Futurering(s) used:
to be added
- In this stage show, the Reboot Riders and Amazon Riders claimed themselves to be "Showa Riders that belong to Heisei Era". This statement is a clear reference to the fact that all of them were reimaginings of some of the most popular Showa Riders and were produced during the official Heisei Period of Kamen Rider Franchise.
- Similarly, Jin also calls the Zi-O Riders as "Heisei Riders of Reiwa Period", referring to the fact that some episodes of Kamen Rider Zi-O aired after the beginning of the Reiwa Era.
- It marks the second time Woz delivers speech for Zi-O while himself being transformed, the first time being episode 43.
- Armour Zone is played after the Amazon Riders and Reboot Riders motivate Zi-O.