|This article is about a/an stage show in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
- 1 Continuity and Placement
- 2 Synopsis
- 3 Plot
- 4 Characters
- 5 Cast
- 6 Forms and Collectibles Used
- 7 Errors
- 8 Notes
- 9 References
Continuity and Placement
The stage show takes place after the events of Kamen Rider Zi-O: Over Quartzer, events which occur in a different timeline from the TV series.
- "According to this book, ordinary high school student Sougo Tokiwa is waiting for the future where he becomes the Demon King and Monarch of Time, Ohma Zi-O. Before him lies another SOUGO, who tries to dispose of the unpleasant Heisei era history. Right down to preventing the challenge of being betrayed by me, Woz, Sougo Tokiwa stands up to become the one true king. In short, this is a continuation of the events of the movie--"
- ―Black Woz[src]
Woz recaps the events of Over Quartzer: he announces that Sougo Tokiwa was almost sitting on his predestined throne, that SOUGO Tokiwa and the Quartzers fought him since he was a cover for his advent. After being betrayed then rejoined by Woz, Sougo will finally take his role as the true Demonic King of Time.
Another Agito and Another Ryuki come in the place and fight Sougo and Geiz Myoukouin. The fight is rapidly finished by the Riders' finishers. Then, they find 2 unknown Ridewatches that is those of Kamen Rider 2 and Kamen Rider V3. Tsukuyomi comes, and since she's being talked to like a mere human, she transforms into Kamen Rider Tsukuyomi and attacks both Riders. She declares thus being the Queen of Time. She orders Zi-O and Geiz to give her the Ridewatches as she needs them, calling Kamen Rider Zamonas and Kamen Rider Zonjis to force them to do so. Red Woz, a Tsukuyomi worshipper, comes too and explains that these are 2 out of the 7 Showa Ridewatches and they are needed to make Tsukuyomi geniunely the Queen of Time. Not giving up the Ridewatches, Sougo and Geiz fight now Kamen Rider Woz and both the Quartzer Riders. As the fight is too difficult, Zi-O and Geiz escape but are pursued by Zamonas and Zonjis. Tsukuyomi and Woz get to find the other Ridewatches. A mysterious man is declaring that everything is falling into place.
Surprised by what happened, Zi-O and Geiz try to put it together, trying to understand what happens. They are however found by Another Blade and Another Drive. Zi-O becomes Zi-O II and Geiz puts DriveArmor, thus fighting the Another Riders. Finshing them easily, they find Riderman and Kamen Rider X Ridewatches, but are found by Zamonas and Zonjis. When engaging the fight, the mysterious man shows up and transforms into Kamen Rider Barlckxs, helping to beat the Quartzer Riders. Barlckxs explains that he's in fact Hiryu Kakogawa, who changed his mind and decided to help Zi-O, and that Tsukuyomi and Red Woz are being controlled by some group who is behind all what happens. This group is formed by Heisei Riders who actually call themselves Showa Riders, their goal being to wipe Heisei and Reiwa Eras out from timeline to let only Showa Era ruling it. Barcklxs confirms that everything is "going with the plan".
Tsukuyomi and Woz tries to take the Another Kuuga Ridewatch back. As she succeeds, she gets the Kamen Rider 1gou Ridewatch. Going away, Another Hibiki and Another Kabuto appears fought by Grand Zi-O and GeizRevive Goretsu. They finish the Another Riders by the help of Kuuga's, Faiz', Den-O's, W's, OOO's and Build's powers. They find thus Kamen Rider Amazon and Kamen Rider Stronger Ridewatches. Now all watches are gathered a battle between both teams is engaged. Barcklxs manages to take the 1gou Ridewatch from Tsukuyomi.
Now, everyone is attacking Zi-O and Geiz, making Barcklxs a traitor. He reveals that it was his plan from the beginning: brainwashing Woz and Tsukuyomi to gather Showa Ridewatches and remodeling history in order to make Ohma Zi-O never existing. As he doesn't need Woz and Tsukuyomi anymore, he beats them and goes away. Grand Zi-O powers suddenly vanish and Barcklxs, declaring he's not born in the right era, say that current year is now Showa 93 . Woz and Tsukuyomi regain counsciousness as they acknowledge the situation. Woz, to honour his Demon King from Barcklcxs humiliation, gives Zi-O a Woz Ridewatch, that was created by the separation of Black Woz and Red Woz. Now "Kamen Rider Zi-O WozArmor" is born, he quickly gets rid of the Quartzer Riders and engage a fight against Barlckxs.
Using the 7 Showa Ridewatches, Hiryu becomes Another Ohma Zi-O. Another Ohma Zi-O easily dominates and beats everyone who lose their power. He's declaring that Heisei Era is in fact a "bursting bubble" Era as Heisei Riders were doomed to fail in the end. When giving the final blow, Hiryu is stopped by Kamen Rider 1 (The First), Kamen Rider 2 (The First), Kamen Rider V3 (The Next), Kamen Rider Amazon Alpha, and Kamen Rider Amazon Omega, who are firstly took for their Showa counterparts, but are in fact Heisei's Showa Riders. Amazons Alpha tells thus Sougo to act as Reiwa's Heisei Riders. This is making Hiryu confused since he considers this as putting chaos in Eras. Heisei's Showa Riders tell actual people to encourage vigorously the Riders, as they giving them the power of Reiwa Era. Future Zi-O thus comes and tells that Heisei cannot be erased and stays in the memories. Now the 4 of them transforms into Zi-O Ohma Form, GeizRevive Shippu, WozGingaTaiyo and Tsukuyomi. Another Agito, Another Den-O and Another Drive are beaten by the heroes.
Another Kabuto and Another Hibiki go up for the same fate, with Zi-O totally dominating them. Future Ohma Zi-O now congratulates his past self, decides to join the fight and kills Another Kiva. Another Ohma Zi-O comes and proves that he still doesn't understand why he should let go of the past. Zi-O explains that timehands cannot go backwards and that he's there to ensure that what happens within time does the same. Zi-O and Future Zi-O now engage the final battle against Another Ohma Zi-O... Hiryu seems to be defeated for the third time now, and Sougo tells him the same phrase: "You'll keep losing if you don't look forward".
Now the fight has ended, the heroes are discussing about what happened...
Kamen Rider Zi-O
Kamen Rider Geiz
Kamen Rider Woz
|Red Woz ► Black Woz|
Kamen Rider Tsukuyomi
Kamen Rider Ohma Zi-O
|Kamen Rider 1||Takeshi Hongo|
|Kamen Rider 2||Katsuhiko Yano|
|Kamen Rider V3||Shiro Kazami|
|Kamen Rider Amazon Omega||Haruka Mizusawa|
|Kamen Rider Amazon Alpha||Jin Takayama|
Kamen Rider Barlckxs
Another Ohma Zi-O
Kamen Rider Zonjis
Kamen Rider Zamonas
|Another Kuuga||Another Kuuga|
|Another Agito||Another Agito|
|Another Blade||Another Blade|
|Another Hibiki||Another Hibiki|
|Another Kabuto||Another Kabuto|
|Another Den-O||Another Den-O|
|Another Drive||Another Drive|
- Sougo Tokiwa (常磐 ソウゴ Tokiwa Sōgo): So Okuno (奥野 壮 Okuno Sō)
- Geiz Myokoin (明光院 ゲイツ Myōkōin Geitsu): Gaku Oshida (押田 岳 Oshida Gaku)
- Tsukuyomi (ツクヨミ): Shieri Ohata (大幡 しえり Ōhata Shieri)
- Black Woz (黒ウォズ Kuro Wozu), Red Woz (赤ウォズ Aka Wozu): Keisuke Watanabe (渡邊 圭祐 Watanabe Keisuke)
- Hiryu Kakogawa (加古川 飛流 Kakogawa Hiryu, Voice): Yu Sakuma (佐久間悠 Sakuma Yu)
- Ziku-Driver, Ridewatch, Ohma Zi-O Voices: Rikiya Koyama (小山 力也 Koyama Rikiya)
- Ziku-Driver Voice: Yohei Onishi (大西 洋平 Ōnishi Yōhei)
- Beyondriver Voice: AFRO (アフロ Afuro)
- Kamen Rider 2 (仮面ライダー２号 Kamen Raidā Nigō, Voice): Hassei Takano (高野 八誠 Takano Hassei)
- Kamen Rider Amazon Alpha (仮面ライダーアマゾンアルファ Kamen Raidā Amazon Arufa, Voice): Masashi Taniguchi (谷口 賢志 Taniguchi Masashi)
Forms and Collectibles Used
- Watch used:
- Rider Armor(s) used:
- Kamen Rider(s) summoned in GrandZi-O:
- Weapon(s) summoned in GrandZi-O:
- Watch used:
- Woz, Ginga
- Futurering(s) used:
- to be added
- In this stage show, the Reboot Riders and Amazon Riders claimed themselves to be "Showa Riders that belong to Heisei Era". This statement is a clear reference to the fact that all of them were reimaginings of some of the most popular Showa Riders and were produced during the official Heisei Period of Kamen Rider Franchise.
- Similarly, Jin also calls the Zi-O Riders as "Heisei Riders of Reiwa Period", referring to the fact that some episodes of Kamen Rider Zi-O aired after the beginning of the Reiwa Era.
- By the same logic, Barlckxs is based on Black RX because the 37 last episodes of Black RX aired during the official Heisei Era, Zamonas is based on Amazons, because this series aired in the Heisei Era but is a Showa reboot, as well as Shin, ZO and J, because these are the Showa Rider movies that aired in the Heisei Era.
- It marks the second time Woz delivers a speech for Zi-O while himself being transformed, the first time being episode 43.
- Armour Zone is played after the Amazon Riders and Reboot Riders motivate Zi-O.